• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Two girls that beat the heck out of Roronoa Zoro and has 6 wins, although we can't compare their losses.

Yang Xiao Long - Volume 4-5

Erza Scarlet - Pre Second Origi

Speed not Equal

Erza can't wear her strongest armors > No Low 7-C Key for Erza

Location - Marineford

Yang Xiao Long - 8 (Knightofannihilation666, Starryknight200, Nico-v11, Gargoyle One, Poinciana1971, Theglassman12, Homu Sweet Homu, and Sir Ovens)

Erza Scarlet - 0 ()

Voting Yang with medium difficulty.

Her Aura, skill and experience advantage and her semblance allowing her to become stronger with every hit should give her the win here. There's not much to say.

Thought we could restrict stuff, guess not with Abilities.

I'll remove the restriction

I'm conflicted in this, despite liking RWBY more, FT will still be in my heart despite all of its faults.

Okay, from what I can see, Yang seems like the AP advantage here, not much but still an advantage. But Erza beats her in versatility. I would say their skills are comparable. Erza can effortlesly deflectes multiples projectiles attack with a pair of swords....using her feet. Experience too, she had gone to many S-Class quest which often involves defeating monsters at such young age.

Erza could keep her distance and spamming swords with Heaven Wheel armor, but that won't help her much in taking out Yang due the girl is pretty damn resilient thanks to her Aura defense. She can engange in close combat too, but considering her AP disadvantage, she will needs more than few hits too breakthrough her aura even with Bkack Wing Armor which boosted her attack strength.

The thing is, each times Erza landing hits on Yang will only fueled the girl even more. And considering Yang higher Dura, it is only matter of times before she unleashed her semblance and takes Erza out with two or three good hits.

To conclude this, Yang takes this fight with mid-high difficult. With her AP disadvantage, Erza's versatility cannot help her much against both Yang's Aura defense and her Semblance.

Edit: Wait, speed is not equal? Then Yang takes this low difficult.

Raven gave birth to best girl, therefore she is bestest girl.

Did Kali give birth to a dragon?

I don't think so

(Xiao Long = Little Dragon)

Wow Erza beat both Ruby and Weiss, then loses to Yang. Guessing those had speed equalized. QUICK!! Someone make a match verses Blake!

Almost double the speed isn't really a blitz tho.

Plus Erza has a pretty nice versatility advantage, scratch that, a huge versatility advantage.

It means nothing when you can't really react to anything. Added with that Semblance that basically makes anything Erza could possibly do, null and void.

How is someone who is used to reacting to Mach 1300+ beings suddenly able to react to someone who is Mach 2500+? That's like a difference in 1200+. This is not simple difference in like 100+ or so.

2x isn't a blitz. Half of the lightning timers out there are Mach 600 or so, doesn't mean that they get blitzed by the lightning bolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back