• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Chun-Li

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
I find this to be a better matchup than what is currently being promoted.

Rules Of The Bout With Skod Lampley and Harold Skodderman

• Victory is obtained via death or permanent incapacition(comatose, brain death, permanent paralysis)
  • Both fighters are in character, although traits against violence are removed
  • Location: Madison Square Garden (The Garden is indestructible for enviromental reasons)

Yang takes this through raw speed.

Also, just wondering, who do you think would win in the Yang vs. Tifa Death Battle. All my money's on Tifa, but I've grown to expect the person I don't think to win will win.

The Everlasting said:
Yang takes this through raw speed.

Also, just wondering, who do you think would win in the Yang vs. Tifa Death Battle. All my money's on Tifa, but I've grown to expect the person I don't think to win will win.
I don't really care anymore. ScrewUpAttack has very questionable to downright atrocious credentials. Tifa should stomp, but being that you know, Monty Oum....yeah SA will likely play this tribute to Oum game and s**t.

Well, Monty did some Final Fantasy work with Dead Fantasy, but yeah, I fully expect Yang to win even though it makes much more sense for Tifa to do so.

Also, just wondering, what would you say are the worst screw ups Screwattack has had?

Well I like to it's like the fight with Neo.

Chun li is known for her kicks and yang is known for being weak against kicks.

But then again unlike neo, chun-li is much more straight forward in a fight

Yang wins. She's faster, a bit stronger, and has a more reliable ranged attack option in her Ember Celica. Plus, the more your hit her, the stronger she gets, and her Aura enables her to take more damage than Chun-Li can put out, and still get back up and keep fighting with no debilitating damage actually taken, then she proceeded to shatter titanium like glass with a single punch. Plus her Semblance increases her speed even further as she takes more damage. Yang takes this in a landslide.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Yang is both faster and her semblance has no clearly defined limit. she completely speedbitzes
That's kind of invoking a NLF there on her semblance, SuperKamiNappa. But i do agree however that Yang would win this due to all the reasons stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back