• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hope this works, Ichika Orimura vs Yang Xiao Long (infinite Stratos vs RWBY)

Yang Xiao Long decides to challenge Ichika because she heard of the one guy who joined a entire female academy.

Ichika

Yang: 3

Rules:

Both 7-C

speed is equalized

they start 12 ft apart

The battle takes place in Mafia Town (A Hat in Time)

Knowledge of each other

Win via incap or death (whatever is better/fair)

Also has anyone ever done a infinite stratos battle before on this forum?

I'll be surprised if no one has because i have a profile banner of it and i like Lingyin

edit: i saw a few but that's about it.

Last edited:
vote Yang

while Ichika has the ap avdantage and flight, yang has everything else, like experience, skill and most importantly the grenades and her semblance

Ichika instead is the weakest of the main characters of the series and for having a quit example of how is weak, is probably even less skilled than volume 1-3 Jaune

vote Yang

while Ichika has the ap avdantage and flight, yang has everything else, like experience, skill and most importantly the grenades and her semblance

Ichika instead is possibly the weakest of the series and for having a quit example of how is weak, is probably even less skilled than volume 1-3 Jaune

wait you know infinite stratos?

whoa whoa now lets not exaggerate i know some things, not Everything of the verse, my knowledge is stopping for the 2 seasons of the anime

okay i'm just saying i didn't know you watched and knew about this series.

but thanks

i love lingyin because she's cute when she's mad and because she's a yandere.

what do you think of lingyin?

Let's see, Ichikawa's page said that a less advanced IS was undamaged from combined weaponry which includes these missiles, which is 50,000 Tons or 50 Kilotons. Yang is far weaker iirc so her attacks won't do anything to Ichi. Apparently he has a technique that is dura-neg against enemy's forcefield, which Aura is, so he should be able to bypass Yang's defenses. He also got this Energy Nullification so it should be helpful against Yang's Energy Projection

Let's see, Ichikawa's page said that a less advanced IS was undamaged from combined weaponry which includes these missiles, which is 50,000 Tons or 50 Kilotons. Yang is far weaker iirc so her attacks won't do anything to Ichi. Apparently he has a technique that is dura-neg against enemy's forcefield, which Aura is, so he should be able to bypass Yang's defenses. He also got this Energy Nullification so it should be helpful against Yang's Energy Projection

yeah that's what i was thinking. aura is energy and that could cancel out

plus he can fly while yang has only pseudo flight

about the attack is called Reiraku byakuya and yes while it can bypassing the forcefileds, Ichika can't mantain for too long sice it cost too much energy and when he ran out of it Ichika is basically defensless
and the energy nullification is probably the Absolute Defense system that would only activate to counter any incoming attack it deems too dangerous to the pilot, and this consumes huge amounts of energy
basically if Ichika use the Reiraku and Yang manage to dodge his attacks Yang will win since Ichika will have no more energy
oh and one more thing Ichika can use Reiraku only with the sword so for Yang should be eas to dodge the strikes

about the attack is called Reiraku byakuya and yes while it can bypassing the forcefileds, Ichika can't mantain for too long sice it cost too much energy and when he ran out of it Ichika is basically defensless
and the energy nullification is probably the Absolute Defense system that would only activate to counter any incoming attack it deems too dangerous to the pilot, and this consumes huge amounts of energy
basically if Ichika use the Reiraku and Yang manage to dodge his attacks Yang will win since Ichika will have no more energy
oh and one more thing Ichika can use Reiraku only with the sword so for Yang should be eas to dodge the strikes

and what if ichika manages to successfully land a hit

and what if ichika manages to successfully land a hit
considering Yang pseudo-flight, her acrobatics, i don't think he will land even a hit
also i don't know what is this energy null since all in the verse utilize energy and i never saw that he can null energy

vote Yang

Ichika instead is the weakest of the main characters of the series and for having a quit example of how is weak, is probably even less skilled than volume 1-3 Jaune

is the location fine is it going to cause any problems or anything?

FYI yangs semblance is PROBABLY getting changed to have her power vary depending on how much hits she absorbs and aura is getting a upgrade basied on how much the characters can take before their aura breaks, it will like like "higher, up to xx at max" (to one shot their aura) and yangs semblance will be how it currently is but with "up to xx at max" added at the end

is the location fine is it going to cause any problems or anything?
its fine

Also you know that yang's forcefield is soul-basied not Energy basied so his energy negation wouldn't really work

It's like a stand, it's a manifestation of a soul

Also you know that yang's forcefield is soul-basied not Energy basied so his energy negation wouldn't really work

It's like a stand, it's a manifestation of a soul
My vote goes to Yang FRA,especially due to the reasons of the current RWBY representative.

Anyways yang fra and because her semblance absorbs attacks and can sore them and fire all those hits twice as hard

Back