• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang fights a skeleton

depends on the difficulty then yeah. This is skeleton in Hard mode

What happened to her not being able to break through baseline 8-C Grimm?

She cant break through their bone plating which is 8-C+

She oneshots baseline grimm on a regular basis

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay then Yang kinda oneshots, thats on the level of fodder Grimm
If you want, I can give the skeleton some iron armor.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Should this be considered cyberbullying at this point?
Paulo, cut it out. You can crack jokes at an argument, not a person.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo 1.42 tons
She has canonically oneshot grimm with feats above .8 tons
That doesn't mean she can one-shot characters with a little over a 2x AP advantage.

That said I think the AP gap is large enough to where Yang should take it with range and aura. Voting Yang for now.

@WeeklyBattles It lets you survive a Charged Creeper's explosion, which is High 8-C I think.

I don't think Yang one-shots; if she's one-shotting certain types of Grimm that it's odd to say she's at 1.4 tons or that the grimm are near that value.

That put, Yang should take this via skill, intelligence, range, aura, etc.

Yes, I was joking based off an argument on another thread.

This is a pretty straightforward win for Yang, though.

One shotting things within her own verse isn't equal to what an actual one shot would be though. However, given that she does do exactly that, I would say her shattering this Skelly boi is "possible". Though she definitely wins w/o any exception. Is this a stomp? Lol

Just leave Weekly Alone. Sure, she may be biased for RWBY, but I don't think this heckling is called for.

Or, ya know, just do whatever the **** y'all want, my guts told me to stick up for her just because it was the right thing to do. Now that I did my duty, I care not what happens.

Heard someone refer to Weekly as a "her", and thought them correct. Imma just use They and stop being a dick about genders. Sorry Weekly.

Back