• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, Yang starting out 8-B means she is damaged to the point of being is a hair's breath away from being unconscious

Wait, really? So she just attacks Steve and gets instadowned by thorns I guess
Pretty much yeah. TBH this key of Yang is tricky to make matches for. Beacon Arc Yang, the key before this one, is 100% willing to use Burn after taking only a few solid hits and using that amp for an extended period of time. Haven Arc Yang, the key after this one, tends to stockpile Burn until her aura is nearly gone so she can maximize her damage and force her opponent into a position where they cant avoid her attack, and her stamina is good enough to fight beyond her Aura going down in the off chance that Burn doesnt immediately beat the opponent.

This key of Yang is the awkward in-between where she isnt at the point of being able to fight past her aura breaking yet, but she also stockpiles her damage until its right about to break meaning if she dosnt beat the opponent with the max damage burst she gets she basically just KOs herself.

And Yang isnt able to start a fight with Burn active, she has to take a substantial amount of damage for it to get to 8-B, meaning Yang is literally going into this fight pre-injured and moments away from passing out from her Aura draining itself due to Burn being active.

Last edited:
Yeah, don’t quote me on that one, since I can’t check it from work, but all Minecraft potions are able to bypass Forcefields. I am pretty sure harming and healing potions can go through Wither’s second stage forcefield, and other potions are similar (except Wither resists them, but you get it).

Back