• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs A Different Sun Wukong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like me to post the Team RNJR vs Tyrian fight? Where all four members of Team RNJR, who were High 8-C at the time, were soaking hits from 8-A Tyrian?
Lil G you playing. That's still not on the profile. They'd have 8-A durability with Aura then.

Where tf do you peeps get the whole tanking 40x and 52x shit? Like does the story itself state that, or we going off of fan calcs (Please don't let it be fancalcs shit, I don't want a Garou situation)
The reason I said Mori tanked attacks 52x stronger than himself was because he was fighting someone completely even and that someone canonically used a 52x multiplier and Mori was tanking blows from him repeatedly.

Where tf do you peeps get the whole tanking 40x and 52x shit? Like does the story itself state that, or we going off of fan calcs (Please don't let it be fancalcs shit, I don't want a Garou situation)
The Mori tanking 52x shit hasn't actually been accepted. Sir_Ovens contested it in the CRT that was meant to apply it and probably still does.

It's not a durability thing, Aura basically acts as a health-bar. They can't actually "tank." attacks, the Aura eats it but that's also been shown to have a limit as the stronger the attack the more it seems to deplete Aura.

Apparently, Mori is avoiding Yang's Aura with Acupuncture and Burn due to IR + well, another doubled attack returned lol. Yang is in a critical situation to say the least.

The Mori tanking 52x shit hasn't actually been accepted. Sir_Ovens contested it in the CRT that was meant to apply it and probably still does.
I’m gonna be totally honest, no disrespect to the dude since he does good work here, but that was the weirdest conversation I had here so far. Because it essentially boiled down to me saying “just read the chapter bro” and that’s it.

I kind of held off on that CRT because I saw another CRT made by some administrators asking if the 7.5x one shot standard should be revised so imma wait on that one.

But uh yeah Mori still dogwalks regardless. Yang has no conceivable way to hit him.

In all honesty though, if Mori can just bypass Yang's aura with his attacks and avoid evrything Yang throws at him im not sure how this isnt a stomp

But uh yeah I should probably get the Ruby loss removed.

I feel kinda violated now that Mori is mollywhopping 8-A Yang.

In all honesty though, if Mori can just bypass Yang's aura with his attacks and avoid evrything Yang throws at him im not sure how this isnt a stomp
Yang does have some decent plays actually. Since this is Atlas arc she can stick bombs to his body if she’s able to catch him and since she’s up to 3x stronger in base Mori would kind of have to use Jeabongchim to contend with her.

Her semblance can also give trouble if Mori goes in for a direct clash against her like he does sometimes against characters like Daewi or Jaegal.

Her aura also helps motivate acupuncture. Mori can still damage her with it but he’s also likely to hurt himself from doing it and have his own acupuncture useless in the process.

I probably should’ve changed the settings to in character cause that makes it more likely she will.
In-character Mori doesn't willingly put himself in the way of attacks if he knows it won't give him an advantage. We both know this.

In-character Mori doesn't willingly put himself in the way of attacks if he knows it won't give him an advantage. We both know this.
No but he is more susceptible and open for direct fights. Plus this Mori isn’t the skill god he is later on so he’s also more open to surprises especially at the beginning of fights which is pointed out.

No but he is more susceptible and open for direct fights. Plus this Mori isn’t the skill god he is later on so he’s also more open to surprises especially at the beginning of fights which is pointed out.
Direct fights involve dodging anyway. Which his instinctive reactions, which work on characters many thousands of times faster than himself, will help with quite well.

Direct fights involve dodging anyway. Which his instinctive reactions, which work on characters many thousands of times faster than himself, will help with quite well.
Oh yeah, but Mori in character is the type to enjoy his fights so I don’t think he’d just dodge literally every punch Yang threw at him. He’d definitely block or try to struggle with her a bit. His instinctive reactions do be wild though since if she does hit him he’d return the favor off of pure instinct.

Oh yeah, but Mori in character is the type to enjoy his fights so I don’t think he’d just dodge literally every punch Yang threw at him. He’d definitely block or try to struggle with her a bit.
Yeah but he's not gonna straight-up face tank them unless he knows that he can or that it'll give him an advantage lmao.

Yeah but he's not gonna straight-up face tank them unless he knows that he can or that it'll give him an advantage lmao.
Oh yeah he’s not gonna tank a shot gun shell to the face lol. But I would definitely also see Mori engage Yang in a pure fist fight as well just for enjoyment for the fight.

Really serious Mori would be like chapter 65 Mori who was just a straight up badass.

Oh yeah he’s not gonna tank a shot gun shell to the face lol. But I would definitely also see Mori engage Yang in a pure fist fight as well just for enjoyment for the fight.

Really serious Mori would be like chapter 65 Mori who was just a straight up badass.
I never said he wouldn't engage in a fist fight with Yang, or well a kick fight. I'm saying that in that skirmish Yang will not actually be landing any solid hits unless Mori sees it as advantageous to block her attack.

If you used Mori in his Chapter 65 mindset it'd just be worse lol.

I never said he wouldn't engage in a fist fight with Yang, or well a kick fight. I'm saying that in that skirmish Yang will not actually be landing any solid hits unless Mori sees it as advantageous to block her attack.

If you used Mori in his Chapter 65 mindset it'd just be worse lol.
Eh, just from looking over at fights Mori does tend to more or less block attacks or use his skills to overwhelm them (like with Manseok) and since he doesn’t know Yang’s own AP advantage plus he tends to let his guard down at the beginning of the fight I can see Mori trying to block or overwhelm Yang with his superior skill only to realize she has higher sheer strength.

Yeah that’s what I originally had it as, just totally serious for both.

Eh, just from looking over at fights Mori does tend to more or less block attacks or use his skills to overwhelm them (like with Manseok) and since he doesn’t know Yang’s own AP advantage plus he tends to let his guard down at the beginning of the fight I can see Mori trying to block or overwhelm Yang with his superior skill only to realize she has higher sheer strength.

Yeah that’s what I originally had it as, just totally serious for both.
Mori can sense strength so he'll know about the AP advantage.

Mori can sense strength so he'll know about the AP advantage.
Ah yeah he can but I wonder how good it is in this key since from what I remember he said he could better see the weaknesses of people and figured Ilpyo was stronger than Taek.

Ah yeah he can but I wonder how good it is in this key since from what I remember he said he could better see the weaknesses of people and figured Ilpyo was stronger than Taek.
I mean Yang doesn't have any particular resistance to it so I don't think he'd be unable to see her power level.

Can you guys stop bringing up the 52x multiplier? That is Monkey King Mori and honestly should be removed from the profile. But I'll get to that at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back