• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Re-evaluation CRT

I can see the low 1C rating is quiet not valid

Twisted the universe, in this we not know if he twisted the 3D or 4D structure, if it was 3D then he will 4D

Also the scan "universe" is only a size of a blood also very vague. It only show the cosmic of star not even prove it was a universe with statement or anything, we just can consider it as a galaxy or cluster of star that was just 3D. Bigger than that just will be 3D if there are no further explanation

I dont see strictly bigger than 4D structure in this

I can see the low 1C rating is quiet not valid

Twisted the universe, in this we not know if he twisted the 3D or 4D structure, if it was 3D then he will 4D
the universe is 4-dimensional
Also the scan "universe" is only a size of a blood also very vague. It only show the cosmic of star not even prove it was a universe with statement or anything, we just can consider it as a galaxy or cluster of star that was just 3D. Bigger than that just will be 3D if there are no further explanation

I dont see strictly bigger than 4D structure in this
Dude, did you really examine the panels properly? These bubbles may be called "Cosmic Stars" but as you can see by the panel zooming into our solar system and the numerous galaxies depicted on the bubbles, each of these "Cosmic Stars" bubbles are in fact "our" universe as depicted in CAHS which is infinite in size with no boundaries.

Located much deeper in the blood platelets, these bubbles clearly have the same structure as our universe, please examine the panels properly.

Last edited:
image.png

when yan sen holds the universe in her hands, you can also see that the universe of the heroes (humans) and the universes within it are identical. in addition, it has already been shown that the universes within it have a solar systeam identical to our universe.

the universe is 4-dimensional
Proof
Dude, did you really examine the panels properly? These bubbles may be called "Cosmic Stars" but as you can see by the panel zooming into our solar system and the numerous galaxies depicted on the bubbles, each of these "Cosmic Stars" bubbles are in fact "our" universe as depicted in CAHS which is infinite in size with no boundaries.
We not entirely use a image for proof, TGOTH show image about jin mori see the 4D universe as a flat panel but he still rejected as 5D

And even if it "universe" you must still prove if that universe is 4D, not only a 3D space

Proof

We not entirely use a image for proof, TGOTH show image about jin mori see the 4D universe as a flat panel but he still rejected as 5D

And even if it "universe" you must still prove if that universe is 4D, not only a 3D space
Dude, I guess you don't know but our universe is 4-dimensional and if our universe is used in a fiction and there is no contrary situation, it is considered 4-dimensional because there are 3 spatial + 1 temporal dimension.

Dude, I guess you don't know but our universe is 4-dimensional and if our universe is used in a fiction and there is no contrary situation, it is considered 4-dimensional because there are 3 spatial + 1 temporal dimension.
No, not every statement or blablabla mentioning universe is we consider it as 4D. It is why we have 3A tier, you must prove the 4D
Universes in CAHS are always portrayed the same way. That they are called Trees, Cosmic stars, or whatever holds not much importance.
Just prove it as 4D

Bruh every verse by default is have time. My question is where in the scan about twisted or about the blood is not just twisted about the 3D space but also the 4D time
Because what he crushes or what he has inside him is not merely the space of the universe/s but the entire space-time structure of it/them?

Also, I don't understand what you're asking, you say "Every verse by default has time" and then afterward you say this :
We are not by default consider a statement about universe as 4D or include time
So what are you exactly asking?

Last edited:
Bruh every verse by default is have time. My question is where in the scan about twisted or about the blood is not just twisted about the 3D space but also the 4D time

And the universe, i.e. the cosmology, of every verse that has time is by default always at least Low 2-C/4-D. And in this verse, the existence of time, even the spiral, vacuum structure of space and time is pictured.

But, these are really not needed. Universes that have a time, infinite size and contain more than one galaxy would be Low 2-C by default.

In other words, these universes and the universes that Yan Sen distorts and sees as 2-dimensional are all universes that are perfectly parallel to each other and are even pictured in the same way. In short, all universes are 4-D and infinite( demon realm, mortal realm and all other universes.)

Last edited:

I don't really understand what you are saying, but it has been shown that the universes within it are exactly the same as our universe, so by default it must be 4-dimensional, and even leaving that aside, even the infinite large dimension that yan sen created has been shown to have a time, and as an extra, some gods can create 4-dimensional universes, so I don't really understand how you can deny it based on all that.
Screenshot_2023-06-22_04.59.17.png
image.png
image.png
Screenshot_2023-06-22_05.02.51.png

Last edited:
And the universe, i.e. the cosmology, of every verse that has time is by default always at least Low 2-C/4-D. And in this verse, the existence of time, even the spiral, vacuum structure of space and time is pictured.

But, these are really not needed. Universes that have a time, infinite size and contain more than one galaxy would be Low 2-C by default.

In other words, these universes and the universes that Yan Sen distorts and sees as 2-dimensional are all universes that are perfectly parallel to each other and are even pictured in the same way. In short, all universes are 4-D and infinite( demon realm, mortal realm and all other universes.)
This is true but in the case of yansen you need to prove the universe inside him has time different from the time of whatever universe/cosmos/reality he currently resides in.

It is possible for multiple universes to be only under 1 significantly larger space-time.

Although this isn't really the argument i have against the low 1-C rating.
So i ain't contesting this side of the argument

This is true but in the case of yansen you need to prove the universe inside him has time different from the time of whatever universe/cosmos/reality he currently resides in.

It is possible for multiple universes to be only under 1 significantly larger space-time.

Although this isn't really the argument i have against the low 1-C rating.
So i ain't contesting this side of the argument
That won't be necessary. Because Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B or 2-A... even if you see any of these structures as 2-dimensional, you will be Low 1-C because they all exist on the same plane of infinity (4-D).

In short, it doesn't matter if it's 2-C or 2-A, because the important thing is that it's 4-D. If we are talking about universes, they are all parallel universes. We know that many characters on the wiki can get 2-C, 2-B or 2-A from parallel universes "even if the time continuum is not different".

EDIT : But we know that each of them has its own time continuum, because Yan-Sen asked her disciple to set a time flow and time continuum of the universe(If i remember correct it's for the demon realm). Of course, he wanted it to belong only to that universe and the time continuums of other universes were not affected by this set time flow @Quintessence_PE I guess he had the scans.

In short, each realm and universe has its own timetline.

Last edited:
That won't be necessary. Because Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B or 2-A... even if you see any of these structures as 2-dimensional, you will be Low 1-C because they all exist on the same plane of infinity (4-D).

In short, it doesn't matter if it's 2-C or 2-A, because the important thing is that it's 4-D. If we are talking about universes, they are all parallel universes. We know that many characters on the wiki can get 2-C, 2-B or 2-A from parallel universes "even if the time continuum is not different".

EDIT : But we know that each of them has its own time continuum, because Yan-Sen asked her disciple to create a time flow and time continuum of the universe and to set it herself( I guess it's for demon realm). Of course, he wanted it to belong only to that universe. @Quintessence_PE I guess he had the scans.
I hesitated to state that "each universe has its own" but yeah, that seems pretty blatant. It's even logical when you think about it or else Yan Sen would have destroyed the whole space-time continuum of the Earth Universe when he crushed the vampire universe.

I hesitated to state that "each universe has its own" but yeah, that seems pretty blatant. It's even logical when you think about it or else Yan Sen would have destroyed the whole space-time continuum of the Earth Universe when he crushed the vampire universe.
Apart from that, he wanted his disciple to change the time of the demon realm and set it as he wanted, but the time continuums of other universes were not affected. This means that each universe and realm has its own timeline

Because what he crushes or what he has inside him is not merely the space of the universe/s but the entire space-time structure of it/them?

Also, I don't understand what you're asking, you say "Every verse by default has time" and then afterward you say this :

So what are you exactly asking?
Just prove if he crushes the space and time, i just see it mention universe not space time

We use word verse and universe different in here

No, it is why we have 3A tier. Universe not by default is 4D
I don't really understand what you are saying, but it has been shown that the universes within it are exactly the same as our universe, so by default it must be 4-dimensional, and even leaving that aside, even the infinite large dimension that yan sen created has been shown to have a time, and as an extra, some gods can create 4-dimensional universes, so I don't really understand how you can deny it based on all that.
Screenshot_2023-06-22_04.59.17.png
image.png
image.png
Screenshot_2023-06-22_05.02.51.png
Bruh.. i say the proof that the universe he twisted is 4D structure, not only he twisted the 3D space of the universe

Time is by default exist in every verses, but not every mentioning about universe is include time in every verses

We by default only consider a universe as 3D

Bruh.. i say the proof that the universe he twisted is 4D structure, not only he twisted the 3D space of the universe

Time is by default exist in every verses, but not every mentioning about universe is include time in every verses

Dude, don't you understand me, I told you that the universes that are in it are low2c. the universe into a 2-dimensional plane by hand is just an additional scene.

"For the reasons I mentioned above" a universe is taken Low 2-C by default. This verse more than fulfils the Low 2-C requirements by default, just as you have done.

The universe he bends is the mortal realm, which has the same quality as other universes. In short, it is a 4-dimensional realm like other universes and the demon realm. Also, as I mentioned above, universes and realms have their own time continuities.

Edit : I'm going to sleep😴😴😴

Last edited:
Dude, don't you understand me, I told you that the universes that are in it are low2c. the universe into a 2-dimensional plane by hand is just an additional scene.
Bruh... i told you give prove the universe yan sen twisted is the 4D structure of universe not only it 3D structure
I proved that all the universes in it are low2c and that's why there is no problem with it being low1c, but you keep talking about nonsense.
You not prove that the structure yansen twisted or in the blood is 4D
Yeah just see spongebob he can erase entire universe with string but not make him have low 2C tier (4D), because he just erase 3D structure of the universe not include time or the 4th dimensional structure

Is time not exist in that universe?? it exist
"For the reasons I mentioned above" a universe is taken Low 2-C by default. This verse more than fulfils the Low 2-C requirements by default, just as you have done.

The universe he bends is the mortal realm, which has the same quality as other universes. In short, it is a 4-dimensional realm like other universes and the demon realm. Also, as I mentioned above, universes and realms have their own time continuities.

Edit : I'm going to sleep😴😴😴
I just need a prove that he twisted the 4D structure of universe not only the 3D one. It like spongebob that only have 3A tiering for erasing entire universe, even if the universe have time, because he only erase the 3D structure. In this without further proof yansen only twisted the 3D structure of universe instead the 4D one

You not prove that the structure yansen twisted or in the blood is 4D
Yeah just see spongebob he can erase entire universe with string but not make him have low 2C tier (4D), because he just erase 3D structure of the universe not include time or the 4th dimensional structure

Is time not exist in that universe?? it exist
I really think he did it on purpose. these dimensions are 3 spatial + 1 temporal dimensions and blood platelets have these in them and this is enough for low1c in the current system if you do not know this please learn the current system first and then come back.

The universes in it are 4-dimensional with time and this is enough to get low1c.

Bruhh... i say prove that yansen twisted the 4D structure of universe not only it 3D. I even give you spongebob as example

Bruhh... i say prove that yansen twisted the 4D structure of universe not only it 3D. I even give you spongebob as example
You're still talking to me about it, that's not the subject. what is important here is that the universes inside the yan sen are 4-dimensional, this makes it low1c, the fact that it turns the universe into a 2-dimensional plane is a completely additional proof.

I really think he did it on purpose. these dimensions are 3 spatial + 1 temporal dimensions and blood platelets have these in them and this is enough for low1c in the current system if you do not know this please learn the current system first and then come back.

The universes in it are 4-dimensional with time and this is enough to get low1c.
The problem is, is he twisted the 4D or 3D one. Spongebob erase entire universe that have time, but he not have low 2C tiering because he just erase the 3D

And in the blood scan not even mentioning universe, it only show and mention about star

The problem is, is he twisted the 4D or 3D one. Spongebob erase entire universe that have time, but he not have low 2C tiering because he just erase the 3D

And in the blood scan not even mentioning universe, it only show and mention about star
Dude, you're making me crazy, I responded to these things you said. I have proven each of them to you with visuals.

Honestly, we could say we have different view point on the question but your second paragraph is meaningless. Those are universes, that's it.

Honestly, we could say we have different view point on the question but your second paragraph is meaningless. Those are universes, that's it.
Bruh.. i literally just follow what the scan say, it literally say cosmic of star, not mention anything about universes

Bruh.. i literally just follow what the scan say, it literally say cosmic of star, not mention anything about universes
when yan sen holds the universe in her hands, you can also see that the universe of the heroes (humans) and the universes within it are identical. in addition, it has already been shown that the universes within it have a solar systeam identical to our universe.It is not logical not to call a sphere with galaxies in it and the same structure as the universe a universe.

image.png

It has already been shown that there are galaxies in it and that it is exactly similar to our universe, you are officially ignoring what we have sent, it doesn't make any sense

Bruh i just say, prove if he twisted the 4D. Or it will just like spongebob
you will make me crazy, it's just an additional scene, the real low1c scene comes from the existence of universes within it. you also need to understand that seeing a 4-dimensional structure (3 spatial and 1 temporal) in 2D can be an extra boost for low1c

Do you ignore every other scans we sent? Universes are always portrayed that way.
Bruh.. just like i say previously about image, but nevermind, lets consider it as universe

So what the proof that each universes is have each time and space?? If it not have proof it will just like many 3D space that encompassed by a time
when yan sen holds the universe in her hands, you can also see that the universe of the heroes (humans) and the universes within it are identical. in addition, it has already been shown that the universes within it have a solar systeam identical to our universe.It is not logical not to call a sphere with galaxies in it and the same structure as the universe a universe.

image.png
^

Bruh.. just like i say previously about image, but nevermind, lets consider it as universe

So what the proof that each universes is have each time and space?? If it not have proof it will just like many 3D space that encompassed by a time

^
Don't you see that all these places are the same but they are completely separate from each other, so each one is a 4d universe in its own right, even if it is not said that each one has a different time.

you will make me crazy, it's just an additional scene, the real low1c scene comes from the existence of universes within it. you also need to understand that seeing a 4-dimensional structure (3 spatial and 1 temporal) in 2D can be an extra boost for low1c
I understand see 4D as 2D is 5D, but in this is not clear that he twisted the 3D or 4D universe structure. Bruh i even give you example that is spongebob, universe is can 3D not always 4D

I understand see 4D as 2D is 5D, but in this is not clear that he twisted the 3D or 4D universe structure. Bruh i even give you example that is spongebob, universe is can 3D not always 4D
yan sen can also manipulate space-time (on a universal scale) I just proved it to you, so it is quite logical that it has brought the universe into this state with its time.

yan sen can also manipulate space-time (on a universal scale) I just proved it to you, so it is quite logical that it has brought the universe into this state with its time.
It different case, i told you for proof that in the scan about he twisted universe is also include the 4th dimension structure of universe

Back