• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Re-evaluation CRT

Also, maybe it's a dumb question but assuming Henry's universe/space or whatever is deemed unusable, what would it give to him then? Just normal spatial manipulation or a higher dimensional one still? It feels weird to completely disregard the quote/power in itself for me.

@ImmortalDread @TheGreatJedi13

What are the conclusions here so far? Should the pages for this series be deleted or reworked?
The previous revision pertaining to the tier 1 upgrade is deemed invalid due to the absence of an administrator (Despite Damage and DDM expressing uncertainty regarding tiers, they have acknowledged and accepted the page in terms of its quality) and the lack of any knowledgeable member overseeing tier 1 evaluations.
It is imperative that a re-evaluation takes place.

Regarding the quality of the page, it appears satisfactory overall (excluding the need for rendering the picture of the second key). The content is adequately sourced. However, it will require revision following the completion of the current CRT.

In regards to the eligibility criteria for including the verse, it fulfills all the necessary requirements. It has a monthly viewership of 230,000, with over 535 bookmarks, and is currently ranked 43rd in the website "manhuas".

Similarly, the cosmology page appears acceptable, presenting information in a clear and concise manner regardless of its accuracy or alignment with our standards.

Last edited:
Talking about the cosmology page, I think it lacks a few places. Mainly the vampire universe alongside the "other world" Henry and Yan Sen traversed when fighting each other. Heck, it could go to way more places since it was stated many worlds exist hidden within the universe itself. (Nevermind, was a trash translation)

But overall it's just quick additions that shouldn't drastically change anything.

Last edited:
Talking about the cosmology page, I think it lacks a few places. Mainly the vampire universe alongside the "other world" Henry and Yan Sen traversed when fighting each other. Heck, it could go to way more places since it was stated many worlds exist hidden within the universe itself. (Nevermind, was a trash translation)

But overall it's just quick additions that shouldn't drastically change anything.
It does lack further explanation regarding gods and their capacity to control time and space and even higher dimension worlds.
Although I feel like the higher dimension world scans need more context.
Also, maybe it's a dumb question but assuming Henry's universe/space or whatever is deemed unusable, what would it give to him then? Just normal spatial manipulation or a higher dimensional one still? It feels weird to completely disregard the quote/power in itself for me.
I believe it will still fall under hax. but if the superiority between dimensions is deemed invalid it would fall under an unknown rating.
Iirc it will still probably grant some applications of HDE without ratings although since the only showcased feat of it is locking someone im not sure on that front
probably just range if so but not potency of hax
Hence, a higher-dimensional entity can be both stronger or weaker than a lower-dimensional one, and thus, they are usually quantified based on their own feats, instead of dimensionality alone. If a character is merely stated to be higher-dimensional and simultaneously has no other feats to derive anything noteworthy from, then they are put at Unknown, and the same applies to lower dimensions as well.

Do note, however, that them not qualifying for Tier 2 and above doesn't mean they are "fake" higher-dimensional beings or anything of the sort. It is simply that being higher-dimensional does not inherently mean they have infinite power in the first place, as explained above.
the 12-dimensional space not qualifying for a rating would only mean the difference between dimensions is not infinite power which would only affect Physical statistics

It does lack further explanation regarding gods and their capacity to control time and space and even higher dimension worlds.
Although I feel like the higher dimension world scans need more context.
That one? If so I can tell you pretty confidently there is no such thing as "more context" It's just a few superhero girls explaining to Yan Sen the power of certain Super Ancient heroes.

The other actual showcase of "higher dimension" is a mecha turning a certain part of space from 3D, to 2D, to 4D (forming a tesseract iirc) without much further explanation besides being powered by the Core which has law manipulation. It's also controlling time probably? Memory is kinda hazy so maybe I'm wrong with the latter.

And also, there is the whole white void during Yan Sen and Henry fight but that has the most incomprehensible explanation I've ever seen.

zarat who knows this series has accepted our arguments. damage, darkdragonmedus and many other members have said that the profile is great and we have answered all the arguments said here and I still haven't received a reply to our answers. also rakih who is knowledgeable in tier 1 supports us. please don't ignore our counter arguments :)

Read the OP and the first part about low 1-C is actually low 1-C, viewing a universe as flat and universes being a subset of yourself will also qualify for low 1-C
The 1-B part though should go since there is not enough context

The reason I disagree with this is that the author distinguishes between universal dimensions, spatial dimensions, pocket dimensions and higher dimensions in the verse

For example, when he used the statement "higher dimension for 4D universes, he directly used the statement 12 "dimensional" space for Henry's space.

In short, there is a direct reference to a spatial dimension here. Apart from that, the verse already has higher dimensions and higher dimensional beings. Of course, it is also possible to distinguish between higher dimensions, pocket dimensions and spatial dimensions.

In such cases, there is no need for extra higher dimensions because it is directly a referens to spatial dimension.

Other than that, Naturally I can understand your doubts.

Instead of disregarding the expressions in the scans when making inferences, it would be more appropriate to interpret them in a manner that aligns with our system. If you believe something is incorrect, you should not only say "this is not true, it doesn't fully meet the requirements," but also interpret the statements in a way that doesn't contradict your own views. The logic you used in Low 1-C is correct, but it would have been better if you had used the same logic to argue for the removal of posibly 1-B as well. Personally, Of course these scans not enough for 1-B and likely 1-B, but currently, I don't have a negative opinion about posibly 1-B for now. If I encounter new comments in the future, I will reassess. As for the deletion of the profile, I don't think even those who approve of taking this note will necessarily have the same opinion. Currently disagree

Last edited:
Instead of disregarding the expressions in the scans when making inferences, it would be more appropriate to interpret them in a manner that aligns with our system. If you believe something is incorrect, you should not only say "this is not true, it doesn't fully meet the requirements," but also interpret the statements in a way that doesn't contradict your own views. The logic you used in Low 1-C is correct, but it would have been better if you had used the same logic to argue for the removal of posibly 1-B as well. Personally, Of course these scans not enugh for 1-B and likely 1-B, but currently, I don't have a negative opinion about posibly 1-B for now. If I encounter new comments in the future, I will reassess. As for the deletion of the profile, I don't think even those who approve of taking this note will necessarily have the same opinion. Currently disagree
You touched on the good place

I guess there's a no problem with getting this space directly in 1-B. But I also understand why you say "possbily".

Last edited:
Read the OP and the first part about low 1-C is actually low 1-C, viewing a universe as flat and universes being a subset of yourself will also qualify for low 1-C
That's what i argued for regarding low 1-C i simply said its 2-A without the context of that viewing the universe as flat in the first key

So yes it is still low 1-C

Unless the dimensions are shown to be compact and if the dimensions are actual spatial axes, then a 12-dimensional universe/space would just be Hyperverse level.

You people are massively overcomplicating this, especially since there seems to be confirmation of dimensions being vast and expansive in scope posted above.

Those people said they are unsure of the tier but agreed with the inclusion of the profile.

And no, we will not close the thread, I don't see any reason for rush.

Also 3:2 does not sound like a solid consensus, specially that two agreed expressed their uncertainty regarding tiers.

Those people said they are unsure of the tier but agreed with the inclusion of the profile.

And no, we will not close the thread, I don't see any reason for rush.

Also 3:2 does not sound like a solid consensus, specially that two agreed expressed their uncertainty regarding tiers.
btw no, Planck said it shouldn't be made too complicated and it's 1-B(Except for a few user) and most people think so. We just need a few more staff.

Aight 2 confirmation just 1 more or idk
As long as its probably evaluated that's all that matters

So this was submitted for closure, however upon further inspection this seems to be lacking proper discussion and conclusion from staff.

@Elizhaa @LordGriffin1000 @Deagonx @Qawsedf234 thoughts on the OP?
I've already explained to others not to call me for Tier 1 related stuff. My thoughts on Tier 1 clearly differ from more knowledgeable members and I explicitly stated that I will not comment on these types of threads until further notice.

Back