• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yall know I'm jumpin on this shit right now: Thanos VS. Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArthurCurry89 said:
Darkseid stomps. Much better feats in comicbooks
How does Darkseid, in any way, stomp Thanos? Their High 2-A feats are around the same level. Darkseid just by falling destroyed the multiversal structure across all of time and damage a place with the 5D Bleed. Thanos has the combined power of all six Infinity Gems, each one being above space and time.

There's essentially no difference in terms of power, meaning it comes down to hax. And while the Omega Sanction would be able to finish Thanos, Thanos's Precognition will allow him to use any of his wincons before the Omega Beams reach him.

I am from Realm of Splash and Splash has provided and proven me enough that New Gods are really 1-A guys practically beyond all concepts of time and space. DC creation is vaster than marvel. Godspere full of archetypal/platonic beings then transcending it limbos ( pereceiving Godspehre, creation, kwyzz, rock of enternity 5d bleed as fiction ), the monitor sphere perceiving limbos as fiction (Nil is in monitor sphere ), then Source wall then The Source and Final Heaven. Darkseid poisoned the source, splited entire greek pantheon into greek and rome etc. Traits Constantine's haxes as joke, stomped James Olsen amped by souls of New Gods etc.

I don't believe into "false platonic" theory. Grant Morrison itself confirms it is platonic and feats show it is outerversal

ArthurCurry89 said:
I am from Realm of Splash and Splash has provided and proven me enough that New Gods are really 1-A guys practically beyond all concepts of time and space. DC creation is vaster than marvel. Godspere full of archetypal/platonic beings then transcending it limbos ( pereceiving Godspehre, creation, kwyzz, rock of enternity 5d bleed as fiction ), the monitor sphere perceiving limbos as fiction (Nil is in monitor sphere ), then Source wall then The Source and Final Heaven. Darkseid poisoned the source, splited entire greek pantheon into greek and rome etc. Traits Constantine's haxes as joke, stomped James Olsen amped by souls of New Gods etc.
I don't believe into "false platonic" theory. Grant Morrison itself confirms it is platonic and feats show it is outerversal
I mean the fact that the God-Shepre exists above the Multiverse alone is something that should be taken into consideration.

Do you have a link of when Grant Morrison confirms it? That would really help with future tiering or revisions.

The Omega Beams can't be reflected back at Darkseid. Not saying that Darkseid can't stop them from being reflected... they just won't touch Darkseid either.

He has full control over them and could easily send them to the past or another dimension. He's done this plenty of times.

ArthurCurry89 said:
I must find the source but must investigate more
Well if you can find it... that would really be helpful and if the claim is true... then Darkseid may very well be getting an upgrade soon.

So looking at it... this was something that was already known. I thought that you were referencing something different. Not much can be done.

Although it does bring up a good point and something that I tried to make known.

Darkseid is not just the god of evil... he is evil. So no matter what happens... as long as evil exists, eg: Thanos, so too will Darkseid.

The only way to get rid of Darkseid trully is to remove all evil in the world... which Darkseid won't due as that would risk himself.

Not saying that would save Darkseid from being sealed away... since the broken as **** feat of Thanos imprisoning Eternity and all the others.

NostalgiaTrip said:
The Omega Beams can't be reflected back at Darkseid. Not saying that Darkseid can't stop them from being reflected... they just won't touch Darkseid either.
He has full control over them and could easily send them to the past or another dimension. He's done this plenty of times.
Can't be reflected? How does that works? Not saying it'd kill him since he's probably resistant to Omega effect

It's hard to explain Jack... but just think of them as an extension of Darkseid's will. They have been known to chase the Flash of all people through traffic without hiting a single car... or just smashing through them all.

Hell they can even phase shift. Even if Darkseid allowed the beams to hit him... anything the beams hit can be brought back with but a thought.

Comic Vine has put it best - "He focuses this power as a form of concussion that fires from his eyes. He has complete control over it that he can change its path or its intended purpose at will allowing for teleportation, transmutation, instant disintegration or erasion. "

NostalgiaTrip said:
Thanks Arthur.
People keep sayin those platonic have "low showings" because loses to lower tiers.

Ok TF Darkseid to Superman ? With special machines help, string theory and frequentional vibration. Hal Spectre to Manhunter ?! Mahnunter has haxes of speed force lvl range, can mentally help Zauriel fighting in heavens, access Godhead, access and mind scan unbound Spctre, Libra ( embodiment of ALE ) is scared to oblivion to fight MMH in fair fight, Bound Spectre mind haxes are constantly jokes to J'onn ( same Spectre can depower Mxyzptlk easily ), shield JL from full dream amped Dr Destiny one to destroy concept of Death ( and Manhunter can normally fight him ). Can hold longest against attacks which instantly oneshots JL. J'onn is physically and mentally far above white martians and notice that one white is enough to physically one shot consistently Supes/Plastic man/Kyle or one shot with HV Wonder Woman and mentally can body Dr Fate ( LMAO ). J'onn mentally is that strong. Not saying J'onn is 1-A but his mentallity is that strong. Sure J'onn once couldn't take down Doomsday with mindhaxes but could really harm him with mind and that was adapted DD and Grodd was amped with other Gorillas minds and J'onn despite struggling sometimes he overcomes. Couldn't affect black Adam because was terrified of BA past so didn't even tried to mind hax ( and b4 he easily one shoted him with mind haxes ) so even mentally ( so physically too ) was weaker and BA taken him down with combo attacks and by suprise.

In my opinion new gods should be upgraded to 1-A so as old gods and New Gods comes from Old Gods. The Source has taken Darkseid's Avatar to find new avatar for concept of tyranny/evil

NostalgiaTrip said:
It's hard to explain Jack... but just think of them as an extension of Darkseid's will. They have been known to chase the Flash of all people through traffic without hiting a single car... or just smashing through them all.
Hell they can even phase shift. Even if Darkseid allowed the beams to hit him... anything the beams hit can be brought back with but a thought.
The Attack Reflection of IG is also thought based. Again I don't think Thanos can erase him but he could probably seal or replace him as the Concept of evil like he did with Eternity

Wait a second...

I've been reading through this thread for the LOLs, and a common theme showing up has been bothering me.

Is the Infinity Gauntlet only HIGH 2-A because of a statement that they were above space and time? Is that really the only reason?

Pretty much. That's why me and a few other's don't think the IG should be 2-A. There's actually a forum that you can check out that's currently trying to resolve the issue.

Slenderblak said:
thanos curbstomp
At this point... I'm not surprised.

I vote we put this match on hold as the whole thing around Thanos seems to be in Limbo. No one can seem to agree with his tier... which means that currently his winning this would in constant question.

So let's put it in statis until the forum I mentioned is concluded.

NostalgiaTrip said:
Pretty much. That's why me and a few other's don't think the IG should be 2-A. There's actually a forum that you can check out that's currently trying to resolve the issue.
he is 2-A just because its in a universal scale doesnt mean its universal he one shotted eternity who is easily a multiversal being so the thread you posted is debunked

Slenderblak said:
NostalgiaTrip said:
he is 2-A just because its in a universal scale doesnt mean its universal
he one shotted eternity who is easily a multiversal being so the thread you posted is debunked
Tell that to everyone else who has a hard time beleiving that bro. I mean it makes no sense. Sure there are energy shockwaves that can reach other universes... but that's all there is.

The whole Eternity thing is something that I take with a grain of salt.

I chalk that up to PIS (Plot Induced Stupidity)

UsernameMan12 said:
I thought IG is only effective within its universe? True form Darkseid is multiversal what gives?
Same... but apparantly people think the IG is multiversal as well... which makes no bloody sense to me.

Apparently Death Battle has the ability to brainwash people.

The Infinity Gauntlet has displayed Multiversal+-High Multiversal+ range before. Even if we take the "IG only works in its own universe" seriously, it doesn't change the fact that the IG has range far beyond Universal+.

Just pretend I put that Spongebob meme where he gestures at trash in his house and replaced those with 2-As Thanos has defeated.

Thanos.

Size don't matter even skyfathers can turn big enough to go to the overspace and Thanos face eternity and overthrow the entity.

There are more that can say lik prognation, seal or the infinity gauntlet have a few High 1-B feats to add to Thanos victory here.

Luck100 said:
Thanos.
Size don't matter even skyfathers can turn big enough to go to the overspace and Thanos face eternity and overthrow the entity.

There are more that can say lik prognation, seal or the infinity gauntlet have a few High 1-B feats to add to Thanos victory here.
Problem is that Eternity is 2-A according to vsbattle, so it doesn't really mean anything compared to a High 2-A like Darkseid's true form.

The Infinity Gauntlet is rated at High 2-A, but discussions are currently underway to see if it's valid or not, so this post is on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back