• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Everyone Else is a Returner got a manwha. @Muchacho_mrm
BASED
Biggest dub I've seen in a while, could get some nice renders for pages now, along with actual work on the profiles with this, so nice
Edit:
Just took a look at the manhwa, art is nice and can prolly give us good renders and images for calcs, but like, I prefer the novel with no images ngl, so gonna stick with that when I read EEIAR.

Last edited:
Greetings.
Some Q&A of Gu Zhen Ren (Reverend Insanity's author) got translated, and after finishing his current novel Infinite Bloodcore he's officially planning to go back to Reverend Insanity.
Infinite Bloodcore's planning as far as I'm aware has about 5 books and he's currently in Book 2, so the wait is long but there might be light at the end of the tunnel.

Greetings.
Some Q&A of Gu Zhen Ren (Reverend Insanity's author) got translated, and after finishing his current novel Infinite Bloodcore he's officially planning to go back to Reverend Insanity.
Infinite Bloodcore's planning as far as I'm aware has about 5 books and he's currently in Book 2, so the wait is long but there might be light at the end of the tunnel.
Finally, some actually good news. Now if only Grasping Evil and The Legend of Great Saint raws got a decent release speed....

Reading Yang God where MC becomes Dao companions with a reincarnated shark lol. Most novels usually go for animals like foxes or female dragons but here MC is dating a shark who gained enlightenment. I guess it's a completely new dynamic.

Reading Yang God where MC becomes Dao companions with a reincarnated shark lol. Most novels usually go for animals like foxes or female dragons but here MC is dating a shark who gained enlightenment. I guess it's a completely new dynamic.
my favourite is when reborn into dog where the mc reincarnates into a dog

I just saw a ridiculous post on reddit saying that Fang Yuan was Tier 2. What would the actual rank of Fang Yuan be according to the tiering system?
The post went:
What tier Fang Yuan is currently? I think If the author finishes RI Fang Yuan will be 1-S level as he will obtain omniscience omnipotence and omnipresence becoming eternal. I think Chaos is 1-C level and can destroy almost anything negating it's armor/regen. I think FY is 2-C for now,Limitless 2-B

I just saw a ridiculous post on reddit saying that Fang Yuan was Tier 2. What would the actual rank of Fang Yuan be according to the tiering system?
The post went:
What tier Fang Yuan is currently? I think If the author finishes RI Fang Yuan will be 1-S level as he will obtain omniscience omnipotence and omnipresence becoming eternal. I think Chaos is 1-C level and can destroy almost anything negating it's armor/regen. I think FY is 2-C for now,Limitless 2-B
Which reddit sub?

You forgot the part where the MC's first job was to teach young foxes to read. The monsters in Yang God are wild af.

You forgot the part where the MC's first job was to teach young foxes to read. The monsters in Yang God are wild af.
Yeah, and the cultivation especially for souls is really unique. Even the souls of high level beasts can reincarnate into humans

Its here. LotM 2 listed on Qidian.
300.png

Good luck, don't forget to get the references as While i have the scans, I don't have the references. You'll save me a lot of time since it means I won't have to re-read to fix it. Thanks.

Good luck, don't forget to get the references as While i have the scans, I don't have the references. You'll save me a lot of time since it means I won't have to re-read to fix it. Thanks.
I am not about to screenshot and crop thousands of images and upload them all on imgur, so I'm actually gonna go with hundreds of references instead.

I am planning to reread the novel (and by then Volume 1 of COI would probably be finished) and may or may not simply document all possible feats per chapter in my sandbox.

There are definitely gonna be some upgrades and more elaboration on P&A sections. For example, the entire final fight in V1 has a lot of potential 9-B and even, mayhaps, 8-B feat via the Flaring Sun Charm possibly shaking the city block (big maybe), and Megose being FTE and possibly causing a hole on 2 floors and a ceiling on Zouteland Street.

Unlikea other series, the characters don't scale that much between them as they have their plus and minus, like how the fool pathway is very ap oriented but not durable.

If you add references then scans should be there too sincerely. But since someone else will update it, i will take my hands of it as im already busy with other verses to update.

Yeah I know, characters will only scale from their own feats or feats done by other characters of the same Pathway and Sequence.

I will only add scans to the extent of my abilities, limiting it to important feats or things that might be considered controversial. The thing is near 1400 chapters. Not all Powers or stat needs a corresponding scan. A chapter reference would be enough.

I'm also planning on making a blog about the power system and the cosmology in general, which is another difficult project that will take a long time (and especially with COI providing a lot of new info again in the future). General Beyonder/Mythical Creature Physiology might be a thing. Making new pages for characters and items is a hopeful project too.

I'm already afraid of Cuttlefish beginning to expand upon Symbolisms and Authorities.

Last edited:
I can't wait for him to expand his world building, my favorite part about fantasy beyond the fantasy elements.

ED is heading towards its end really, several things being clarified, I doubt it will take more than 500 chapters to finish.
You know, in any normal novel 500 chapters would be counted as a lot, maybe even half of the entire novel, but in ED case, it seems improbable. I have forced myself to read it up to chapter 3k or so and think that author could have ended it multiple times, but it is still ongoing. What was answered? "That Person"? The final expedition?

You know, in any normal novel 500 chapters would be counted as a lot, maybe even half of the entire novel, but in ED case, it seems improbable. I have forced myself to read it up to chapter 3k or so and think that author could have ended it multiple times, but it is still ongoing. What was answered? "That Person"? The final expedition?
On the way to this, some wordplay by the author with an analogy to explain who the villainous sky would be. Besides, I can see the author accelerating events more, he is currently back to the 10 worlds and a lot has happened, it is happening in some places but what is most impressive is that Old Qian was considered a traitor and fell. The villainous sky occasionally appears in the form of a beggar asking LQ for alms and wanting him to marry his daughter. They make an analogy that the villainous Sky is the head of the village, the worlds are the fields and the people are the crops, "that person" wants to take the place of head of the village. Other than that, some explanations of exactly what an epoch, an era would be and about the new cultivation method that LQ implemented, 12 fused fruits to form the container for the "Anima" and achieve immortality.

Is this a thread only about power level discussion within the settings of various novels or is it also to speak about the plot and such?

Seems pretty generic though. What makes it good for now?
My favorite novels are warlock of the magus world, library of heavens path.

He is driven by revenge (to an extent) but that's not all to his character. He has a lot more depth than that IMO.

ED is heading towards its end really, several things being clarified, I doubt it will take more than 500 chapters to finish.
So, the Six Continents is the final? I assumed he will go to the Three Immortals too. lel

Back