• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

How would Dao as an ability be classified? I mean more philosophical version of it, like in Er Gen verse. For example, in vsbattle terms, what would be abilities, which create, manipulate, or destroy Dao? A form of conceptual manipulation?
Dao would be something deeper than a concept, it would be something that started them. Or even the blank sheet of everything existing, it's very difficult to talk about Dao about skills

Lmao, I'm reading this novel where the author just breezes through all the earlier cultivation realms in chapter 1. Literally the first canon fodder villain MC encounters in chapter 1 and oneshots is 1st level Earth Realm yet the cultivation realms are: Body Refinement, Xiantian, Golden Core, Nascent Soul, Spirit Altar then Earth Realm.

I'm guessing this will be another OP MC novel although in this one the MC trains for 7 years in the demon realm (all breezed through in chapter 1 as well, lol).
Name: Demon God of Myriad Realms

Im confuse how to scale the mc does being 4d give tier the last 4 or 5 chapter is only thing you need to scale the mc and im thinking about him being l1c but the dimension he ascend to is just called 4th dimensions

It can be called the 4th dimension but at the same time it can be higher than tier 2, higher than low 1-c, etc like how DC has the the Fifth Dimension and Sixth which clearly are higher because of the statements and feats which expanded the cosmology but at the same time the 4th dimension could be lower if nothing explain it or it could be time. It all depends on what the author shows in the novel.

New agenda is: My Clones Cultivated Low Grade Martial Arts until they became Immortal Martial Arts

It has a consistent release schedule of 3 translated chapters per day.

Also it is one of the few novels where martial arts and immortal cultivation coexist. 100 chapters in and MC is still a martial artist and not a cultivator even though one of his clones is. While martial artists are obviously weaker than cultivators, this is one of the verses where they can genuinely compete.

Also other pluses:
  • Proactive MC
  • Reasonably human MC (no edgy coldness/cruelty even though he is obviously brutal to his enemies. He does have a human heart and actually seeks to help people)
  • Minimal romance (only 1 girl and it isn't focused on much)
  • Body Cultivation - if you are a fan of powerful burly MCs like Jiang Li (tall, dark, muscular) then this is the novel
  • "Genius" MC
  • Full reincarnation rather than transmigration - I hate transmigration cause MC is basically a body snatcher pretending to be the original person. Here the MC was just reincarnated normally since he was born.

New agenda is: My Clones Cultivated Low Grade Martial Arts until they became Immortal Martial Arts

It has a consistent release schedule of 3 translated chapters per day.

Also it is one of the few novels where martial arts and immortal cultivation coexist. 100 chapters in and MC is still a martial artist and not a cultivator even though one of his clones is. While martial artists are obviously weaker than cultivators, this is one of the verses where they can genuinely compete.

Also other pluses:
  • Proactive MC
  • Reasonably human MC (no edgy coldness/cruelty even though he is obviously brutal to his enemies. He does have a human heart and actually seeks to help people)
  • Minimal romance (only 1 girl and it isn't focused on much)
  • Body Cultivation - if you are a fan of powerful burly MCs like Jiang Li (tall, dark, muscular) then this is the novel
  • "Genius" MC
  • Full reincarnation rather than transmigration - I hate transmigration cause MC is basically a body snatcher pretending to be the original person. Here the MC was just reincarnated normally since he was born.
I have a thing against MC's using clones/multiple bodies/avatars. I don't know, I was traumatized by some novels, they just died and came back in the clone and that was an endless cycle

After finishing Desolate Era and diving into RI (I am at chapter 666 for the latter)
Wang Lin is one of my favorite protagonists from eastern media. I absolutely love him, and you can believe me when I say I was cackling during the slaughter of the tang clan.
I have been enjoying Paragon of Sin, Is that a Wisp?, and After Fishing For 10 Years, I Became A Saint Without Knowing How To Raise Beasts.

After finishing Desolate Era and diving into RI (I am at chapter 666 for the latter)
Wang Lin is one of my favorite protagonists from eastern media. I absolutely love him, and you can believe me when I say I was cackling during the slaughter of the tang clan.
I have been enjoying Paragon of Sin, Is that a Wisp?, and After Fishing For 10 Years, I Became A Saint Without Knowing How To Raise Beasts.
Have you read the other ergen ones? Wang Lin is the saddest mc, the others are much lighter but all with some criticism behind it of course.

I have a thing against MC's using clones/multiple bodies/avatars. I don't know, I was traumatized by some novels, they just died and came back in the clone and that was an endless cycle
It's over 100 chapters in and MC only has 2 clones/avatars plus they aren't split from his body. MC splits off a part of his consciousness and basically uses it to possess a demonic ape and a spirit tree.

They aren't clones in the truest sense, just other bodies the MC can control and use to practice multiple techniques at the same time.

Read PotT for a better comprehension of the verse. Also Su Ming has the saddest story from them (Ergen's MC's).

Just finished reading let me game in peace and holy shit lol i thought this novel will be weaker than the author other novel but im wrong I didn't think the author will make them low 2c at the end considering it takes 1800 chapter to even make them planetary and only 10 chapters to make them low 2c also one of the few consistent tiering novel i see and also very good for vs battle if not for his lack of immortality and regen

I'm looking of some novel i didn't finish because there's not enough chapter and i see this from monster paradise
How do y'all scale this is it just 2a or above i copy it word by word how the cosmology is

According to the description, just like the universe, the complicated dimension that contained countless great worlds, mini worlds, gravel worlds and regular universes was called the chaotic cosmos.

Meanwhile, there were similar countless chaotic cosmoses outside the universe.

The countless chaotic cosmoses made up the chaotic ocean.

Some called it the ocean of chaos, some called it the infinite universe, some called it the only universe, while some called it the supreme universe…

The reason why the chaotic ocean had so many names was because it was boundless and constantly expanding.

Everything in the world was created there; everything was included.

Its existence was the starting point of time, as well as the starting point of space…

Before its appearance, everything was nothingness.

Since it appeared, its existence was eternal.

The chaotic cosmoses it contained were not only boundless in quantity, they were also endless in time and space.

No matter how many parallel universes were split off from a chaotic cosmos, no matter which timeline a chaotic cosmos was on, from the beginning to end, one could find it in this chaotic ocean any time.

It did not only contain all material planes, it also contained the dreams, imaginations, and the split-second thoughts of all the living beings on the material plane…

All of the writers, artists, playwrights, creators of all sorts… All of the living beings, non-living beings, tangibles, non-tangibles, souls, thoughts and information that could be imagined… Everything was contained within this boundless cosmos

I'm looking of some novel i didn't finish because there's not enough chapter and i see this from monster paradise
How do y'all scale this is it just 2a or above i copy it word by word how the cosmology is

According to the description, just like the universe, the complicated dimension that contained countless great worlds, mini worlds, gravel worlds and regular universes was called the chaotic cosmos.

Meanwhile, there were similar countless chaotic cosmoses outside the universe.

The countless chaotic cosmoses made up the chaotic ocean.

Some called it the ocean of chaos, some called it the infinite universe, some called it the only universe, while some called it the supreme universe…

The reason why the chaotic ocean had so many names was because it was boundless and constantly expanding.

Everything in the world was created there; everything was included.

Its existence was the starting point of time, as well as the starting point of space…

Before its appearance, everything was nothingness.

Since it appeared, its existence was eternal.

The chaotic cosmoses it contained were not only boundless in quantity, they were also endless in time and space.

No matter how many parallel universes were split off from a chaotic cosmos, no matter which timeline a chaotic cosmos was on, from the beginning to end, one could find it in this chaotic ocean any time.

It did not only contain all material planes, it also contained the dreams, imaginations, and the split-second thoughts of all the living beings on the material plane…

All of the writers, artists, playwrights, creators of all sorts… All of the living beings, non-living beings, tangibles, non-tangibles, souls, thoughts and information that could be imagined… Everything was contained within this boundless cosmos
2B

And i thought it has enough for tier 1 but what about the writers thing at the last chapter he talk with his own author is that enough for atleast transcendent thing or even plot manipulation
no it just mean every story created by people also manifest into universes

Some? I think its a lot. AWE had some of the worst I will say. Monstrous beasts raping 16-20 year olds is played out as comedy.

The newer ones have a lot less of that, but if you're going to get some old ones, it's pure rubbish of this type. Seriously, for someone who has been with them for several years, they have evolved well in this regard.

Some? I think its a lot. AWE had some of the worst I will say. Monstrous beasts raping 16-20 year olds is played out as comedy.
Yeah, that was mad and that was basically MCs main attack method. Attracting his enemies and beasts to the same place then blasting them with aphrodisiacs so the dudes get raped.

Reading Dragon's Origin and MC is literally fighting cultivators with guns. He is one of the few transmigrating MCs that actually uses earth knowledge in a cultivation world.

Also MC didn't possess anyone's body and transmigrated with his real body just that he got younger/stronger. A huge plus for me considering how much I hate MCs being literally another body possession ghost.

Plus he used to be a sniper and has great survival techniques, military knowledge, chemistry knowledge etc.

Also he's plenty mature. There's no nonsense about "jade beauty's here" or harem nonsense.

Reading Dragon's Origin and MC is literally fighting cultivators with guns. He is one of the few transmigrating MCs that actually uses earth knowledge in a cultivation world.

Also MC didn't possess anyone's body and transmigrated with his real body just that he got younger/stronger. A huge plus for me considering how much I hate MCs being literally another body possession ghost.

Plus he used to be a sniper and has great survival techniques, military knowledge, chemistry knowledge etc.

Also he's plenty mature. There's no nonsense about "jade beauty's here" or harem nonsense.
Since when jade beauties, snow white skin and jade collarbones are bullshit, besides harem with 1000 women :oops: :oops:

Xianxia authors are really strange creatures that need to be dissected and studied!

I'm reading Dragons Origin and everything is normal then in chapter 541, MC's fiancee suddenly decides to rape him so that they aren't just engaged "in-name". She wants to make things official and decides that rape is apparently the right way to go about it. She legit builds a house in the middle of the jungle, lures MC in on the guise of guiding her in cultivation, tells MC to sit on a chair with a trap in it, and then when MC sits on it he gets stabbed in the spine by some contraption in the chair and gets paralyzed then she drugs him with aphrodisiacs and rapes him!

Like what?!

It literally came out nowhere. And mind you while this novel has some flirting here and there it has zero sexual scenes before this moment. Like what the heck is the author thinking?! And he turned this girl into a rapist out of nowhere and of course MC doesn't fault her. I don't know why these xianxia authors think rape is fine as long as it's a woman doing it or their most beloved excuse, aphrodisiacs!

Really sad to see this considering how I was enjoying this novel.

Xianxia authors are really strange creatures that need to be dissected and studied!

I'm reading Dragons Origin and everything is normal then in chapter 541, MC's fiancee suddenly decides to rape him so that they aren't just engaged "in-name". She wants to make things official and decides that rape is apparently the right way to go about it. She legit builds a house in the middle of the jungle, lures MC in on the guise of guiding her in cultivation, tells MC to sit on a chair with a trap in it, and then when MC sits on it he gets stabbed in the spine by some contraption in the chair and gets paralyzed then she drugs him with aphrodisiacs and rapes him!

Like what?!

It literally came out nowhere. And mind you while this novel has some flirting here and there it has zero sexual scenes before this moment. Like what the heck is the author thinking?! And he turned this girl into a rapist out of nowhere and of course MC doesn't fault her. I don't know why these xianxia authors think rape is fine as long as it's a woman doing it or their most beloved excuse, aphrodisiacs!

Really sad to see this considering how I was enjoying this novel.
They have some serious problems with this kind of thing, the good thing is that these scenes are increasingly being rebuked by Asian audiences.

They have some serious problems with this kind of thing, the good thing is that these scenes are increasingly being rebuked by Asian audiences.
I was just shocked cause imagine being 500+ chapters into a story that barely has any romance let alone sex scenes then rape is just tossed in out of nowhere.

Like I've read a lot of shitty novels where the aphrodisiac plotlines was common but as long as it happened earlier then your expectations are already lowered. But it's really jarring when it happens in a novel that was more "serious" with minimal xianxia nonsense.

It seemed like Yang Qi took the asexual route but around 1.5k chapters in, Yang Qi inserted his energy into a pregnant woman that was raped by someone else. He Changed the baby into his own.

It also seemed like Gu Chensha was asexual but he inserted his energy into a woman and got her pregnant.

Both were without consent. Also 'energy' is literal, I don't mean p*nis.

Lmao 🤣😂

Di Tianlong's aura was extremely strong and he had no intention of restraining it. As soon as he appeared, many people in the hall fainted due to their lack of strength. Some people even vomited blood.

Even from dozens of meters away, Su Chen could feel a strong sense of oppression.

Damn, is this Haoshoku Haki?

MC so shook he started making One Piece references (This is I have a Million Skill Points btw)

"Your main strengthening is the immortal dao system's Tyrant Ether Blood, right?" Wu Zheng said.

"That's right! The universe's strongest constitution, one of a kind. When fighting, it seems to have endless divine power, invincible among the same level! "The Reincarnators said proudly.

However, Wu Zheng said calmly, "Yes, that's the 7600th 'invincible among the same level.' You said that your cultivation is Transcendent Immortal Level Four. What is your approximate level of strength? The Lord God should have introduced the relevant systems to you, right? "
Man is so done with all the Protagonist...

Imagine based on this synopsis of Big Data Cultivation, the author actually shows popular novels.

As a graduate with a double degree from a prestigious university, Feng Jun somehow remains unemployed after graduation. He struggles in the city, but he can't let go of his pride. It's easy to imagine the difficult situation he finds himself in.

However, everything change after one day—he and his phone are struck by lightning and he suddenly discovers that he can turn into data and enter the applications in his phone.

What can he do afterwards? Harvest plants in QQ farm? See other people’s hidden photos and posts on WeChat? Become a character in a mobile game? Use your imagination! Wait a minute, change the deposited amount in his mobile banking app? Stop there, that can't be changed at will!

With absolutely more adventures than the ones listed above, he also realizes that he can even freely enter Eastern cultivation novels.

Let’s follow Feng Jun and embark on a wonderful journey of immortal cultivation!

Back