• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
After countless years (5 months) of in-door cultivation, we the VsBattle Sect have finally had a breakthrough in our realm. Now which junior dares not to follow this thread?

I hope you have eyes and not fail to recognize Mt. Tai, otherwise, I, your Grandfather with one flick of one's sleeve shall show you the immensity of Heaven and Earth, snort.

Anyone here has gotten to read "Birth of the demonic sword" on Quidian.

Honestly that's by for one of the best novels I've read of the xianxia genre, mostly because the MC is pretty good and actually gets character development and the antagonist aren't complete morons.

It got over 900 chapters as of now you guy's should check it out it's a good read.

Has anyone been reading Cultivator against Hero? Cultivator Zord vs MegaZord
20201001_000036.jpg

@Trinimac15

I've stopped reading novels that aren't finished because they get dropped to much and I don't like to start a book/novel without finishing it, excluding IET and Ergen as their stories don't get dropped. So I won't start any novel if they aren't completed.

@Immortalgodd

Yeah, just finished reading the raw chapters

@Trinimac15

I've stopped reading novels that aren't finished because they get dropped to much and I don't like to start a book/novel without finishing it, excluding IET and Ergen as their stories don't get dropped. So I won't start any novel if they aren't completed.
I don't believe this one is gonna get dropped mostly because its already under a deal with Quidian if it wasn't than you might be right.

All novels are under a deal with Qidian. If they sell and get viewers they continue to be translated but if not, then they are dropped as it cost too much to have a translator who takes 30 to 40$ per chapter. A lot of popular ones were dropped because they didn't get too much profit and were dropped.

Sigh. Samsara got cancelled even though its well written. And shitty Elegant CEO went on till the end.

All novels are under a deal with Qidian. If they sell and get viewers they continue to be translated but if not, then they are dropped as it cost too much to have a translator who takes 30 to 40$ per chapter. A lot of popular ones were dropped because they didn't get too much profit and were dropped.
That novel is an original it's not a novel that's being translated by Quidian itself. Pretty sure the author said that he wouldn't drop it but well if you don't wana give it a go that's fine.

I'll let you know again when the novel it's done

Ah. So, its not tled but rather written in English and published there?

Ah. So, its not tled but rather written in English and published there?
Yeah Quidian now allows people to write their own books and sort of like royal road and if it gets enough recognition they will allow you to go premium with them.

Not sure exactly how it works that's the summary.

Just checked there seem to be a lot of novel with similar cases.

Desolate Era, strangely enough, has no mention to Mt. Tai and no Mysterious bloodline, which are most common afaik.

Nice. I'm thinking about getting back into writing up some Desolate Era profiles. We also need a verse page for the series.

Well, the page verse will come with the first character posted (after or before) depending on how the "publisher" will want. So likely you Damage or XDragnoir as you two worked on Ji Ning profiles.

Right now I'm doing a Serpentwing profile from early Desolate Era. After that is done, I'll start working on a verse page.

Neat. It will be the 4th or the 5th (depends if I add Archean Eon Art before it as I already have the first key of the MC and his wife made) IET verse on the wiki.

Shouldn't Ning be our priority? We can create a page with his first 3 keys and add more in the future, like Li Qiye's profile. Btw, i still think Ji Ning will have one of the highest 3A AP here.

Well, I don't work on Ji Ning profile so yeah...not my priority.

Not sure on the AP (if you mean on 3-A china) hard to defeat Yang Qi and his immense value which is calculated.

But hard to defeat in AP Xue Ying with his true size that is 2.9 times bigger than the observable Universe and if we were to take in that he would have to move and use his technique is easy a dozen times above it (not Yang Qi...idk...as its kinda impossible to do a calc for it).

I was directing the question to Damage, we already have the profile for a random, Ironwood Zhan, i don't see the need of creating his profile and Serpentwing's before creating the Ning that would scale to them.

Well, i also doubt something like top 1, actually, it is probably impossible, but due to the massive size of the badlands territory, reaching top 10 isn't impossible.

@XDragnoir; tackling Ji Ning's profile is a bigger task than I think I can commit to at the moment.

Creating profiles for randoms who have only appeared in a few chapters is a lot easier.

Yeah, it's easy for those that appear only a few chapters (well if they don't appear again later). Another thing to note is that you need to see what abilities the realm the character is in may give him beyond what he has personally. This can be missed easily...know from experience.

Touché, tho Ning does not change much from Houtian to Zifu, the hardest part is finding the generic quotes like "all Zifu can damaage souls" or "all Xiantian are faster than sound" and things like that.

As for realm specific powers, DE isn't as complex as Ergen, the only things i remember are 6th sense, TK and mind/soul hax.

Btw, would the Daos being Law hax in DE make sense with Dao in general? They aren't explained enough to be concept hax iirc.

I don't remember the specific statements and how they are explained so I can't help much regarding it. You could make a sandbox with them and post here and maybe some opinions will be given from those following it, or you could just talk it with Damage as you two likely have a fresher memory on them.

If you remember any specific quotes and the chapters they come from, please do add them to a sandbox for later referencing.

The only quote i remember, i will post it later, says the Heavenly Daos are the laws of physics, and it uses the speed of light and the flow of time as examples, other than that there aren't many.

The dao are the laws of physics of whatever Chaos world, it changes with each chaos world as the laws that govern all " Chaos worlds" isn't the same.

The quintessence of the Chaos verse is made out of Omega dao's including Ji nings sword omega dao, and it's what holds the multiverse together.

Archeon reminds me of Lord Xue Ying. Also, Zara I remember that you have read Talisman Emperor. Is that worth reading? I mean aside from the fact that the guy doesn't use Talismans. Sundered Night ripoff has made me interested but the reviews don't help.

Some Xianxia I've read with pretty straightforward power scaling is Eternal Reverence, Martial God Space and Invincible Conquerer. I only sat through Invincible Conquerer for like 3K chapters cause MC can turn into a dragon. His physical powers and regen are also at the peak. MC can regen from blood mist as long as his Godheads remain intact. Turning into a full genuine dragon is one of the coolest abilities I've seen so far, too bad the novel is filled with xianxia tropes.

As for Martial God Space currently the characters should at least be large country level to continental and strength is also directly explained.

Eternal Reverence is at like 700 translated chapters so far but I've read up to like 1,500. Power levels are clearly explained in this. Lightspeed as well as how far above that. There's also lots of multiplier secret techniques that explain skipping levels.

By the end before MC ascends to the Divine Realm, his physical strength alone without hax is way beyond beyond Multiversal.

@XDragnoir How big are the realmverses from Desolate Era?
I was going to wait for Dragnoir to respond to you but, it was never stated how big a realmverse is out right though I think it's possible to figure it out.

What we do know is, how long it takes to travel to another realmverse (for Hagemons) it would take them 1 million chaos cycles(1 Chaos cycle is 1 trillion years)

So easily the distance in between a realmverse is around the hundreds to thousands of quintillion lightyears.

I wish Heimarian Oddysey would get updated more often, its quite rare for a xuanhuan with western names, the novel pacing is really slow so the updates speed just make it worse

Back