• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

So, the Six Continents is the final? I assumed he will go to the Three Immortals too. lel
I doubt he'll come back to 3IW, it wouldn't make much sense other than a nostalgia trip. I believe he will fight that person within the 10 world, and after defeating him he would go to the last expedition. I'm a little curious to know about Anima and what it really represents, besides a qualitative change in relation to the 12 fruits. Oh and once again changed some nomenclatures, DAO LORD(Peak power of the 8 desolate or 9 worlds whatever you want to call it) = LORD DRAGON(Peak power of the 10 worlds), SACRED FRUIT = FRUIT DAO

14956-CAB-B4-AD-464-D-9998-30-A4-F04-DA02-D.jpg

837-E5-ABE-E8-EF-43-CF-8-FD5-942-D85-AD4778.jpg

Time to open a website to translate MTL novels we've read and liked since no one is doing...readers are already doing it for the current ongoing novel of Ergen as the translation from Webnovel is kinda bad

Idk what that is

Edit: Looked now...not interesed as I can't speak or read...I just have some knowledge of various words thanks to my years of reading.

Idk what that is

Edit: Looked now...not interesed as I can't speak or read...I just have some knowledge of various words thanks to my years of reading.
You can participate with DeepL or google translate.

it’s a foreign language thread. We have many foreign language threads on this site. Aka for the foreign language speakers. This one’s for Chinese but I’m allowing anyone with google translate/deepl to participate.

can’t read or understand it. Put it in google translate/deepl

Time to open a website to translate MTL novels we've read and liked since no one is doing...readers are already doing it for the current ongoing novel of Ergen as the translation from Webnovel is kinda bad
I'm so used to mtl, that I get a lot of mistranslated words just from context. I can't take it any more :cry:

I'm so used to mtl, that I get a lot of mistranslated words just from context. I can't take it any more :cry:
Use AI translation, the grammar and the word structure of the translations are tens of time better than MTL (or even some human translations lol).

Still reading MTL Ergen eh?

I just realized that the Low Dimensional Game verse is called the Creator Trilogy. What should I name the series by Three Hundred Catty Smile, which also involves world creation and world watching? I was leaning on Creation Trilogy, but it clashes with the LDG verse too much, since the MC of the first novel is also a cancer patient who comes by a way to create worlds.

I just realized that the Low Dimensional Game verse is called the Creator Trilogy. What should I name the series by Three Hundred Catty Smile, which also involves world creation and world watching? I was leaning on Creation Trilogy, but it clashes with the LDG verse too much, since the MC of the first novel is also a cancer patient who comes by a way to create worlds.
Why it is clashing too much bro? Just name it Creator Trilogy by a different author lol.

Does anyone have a novel recommendation where MC is a hero, genuinely? No nonsense at that?

Examples:

1. I'm a Courteous and Honorable Man Not a Devil - MC is a straight up superhero in this. He looks for evil and eliminates it. He doesn't tolerate evil people or act as if it isn't his business no matter how powerful they are. He saves anyone and everyone, even other planets that have nothing to do with his own.

2. It's Lonely to be Invincible - one of the MC's mottos is to: "kill everyone who hates peace." Of course he is a bit of a psychopath and has ulterior motives but he is always seeking out bad guys to kill.

Basically a novel where MC is proactive about saving people/fighting novel, doesn't shy away from these battles, and isn't a bystander.

Does anyone have a novel recommendation where MC is a hero, genuinely? No nonsense at that?

Examples:

1. I'm a Courteous and Honorable Man Not a Devil - MC is a straight up superhero in this. He looks for evil and eliminates it. He doesn't tolerate evil people or act as if it isn't his business no matter how powerful they are. He saves anyone and everyone, even other planets that have nothing to do with his own.

2. It's Lonely to be Invincible - one of the MC's mottos is to: "kill everyone who hates peace." Of course he is a bit of a psychopath and has ulterior motives but he is always seeking out bad guys to kill.

Basically a novel where MC is proactive about saving people/fighting novel, doesn't shy away from these battles, and isn't a bystander.
Technically Long Chen from Nine Star Hegemons body arts is like this. But this fight against evil is very relative, you can take a look if you want.
Is there any good xianxia/Xuanhaun novels for a beginner/newbie that’s interested in getting into the series to read?
King of gods is a good start, light reading and good understanding, I on the other hand started with Emperor Domination, I don't advise :( . Lots of sayings and abstract things about the Dao and the path that follows, nowadays I would say that is a novel for experienced people.

Technically Long Chen from Nine Star Hegemons body arts is like this. But this fight against evil is very relative, you can take a look if you want.

King of gods is a good start, light reading and good understanding, I on the other hand started with Emperor Domination, I don't advise :( . Lots of sayings and abstract things about the Dao and the path that follows, nowadays I would say that is a novel for experienced people.
Sadly, I've read all of this. I was thinking of recommendations of newer stuff. I've pretty much read every old novel out there.

I've never watched Jujutsu Kaisen. I remember seeing clips and one dude on Discord mentioning how 'domains' in the series as well as some aspects are similar to Chinese cultivation novels.

For the Daoist that have watched it, is the series good?

I've never watched Jujutsu Kaisen. I remember seeing clips and one dude on Discord mentioning how 'domains' in the series as well as some aspects are similar to Chinese cultivation novels.

I would recommend the anime very much, yes. I do also remember there being several themes that point to Chinese culture.

I follow jjk but I don't see many similarities, anyway it's a well done series. But nothing compared to the young nobles courting death every 5 chapters that we are used to🤣🤣

A few questions:
  1. Was Leylin's (from the Warlock of the Magus world) removed?
  2. How does Authority of LoTM work? If we compared it to other CN's, would this be akin to law manipulation?

Leylin was removed as no one wanted to work on him even after asking people who know him well enough (including myself) to remake his profile with scans/references but no one wanted.

Authority is directly manipulating concepts in LoTM.

Back