• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Sad, all novels can't reach the Apex of Li Qiye (mc of Emperor's Domination).

But seriously, there are a lot of donghua for known novels next year....Dragon Prince Yuan, The Legendary Mechanic, Library of Heaven's Path, Cultivation Chat Group, Release that Witch, Martial Peak, Martial God Asura, Shrouding Heavens, Emperor’s Domination, Renegade Immortal, Apotheosis will also get an adaptation next year

What about Shorouding Heavens?
It's very popular in my country. Literally the only novel where readers in my country can remember almost all the minor characters' names/backstories because of their hype and originality or something.

Sad, all novels can't reach the Apex of Li Qiye (mc of Emperor's Domination).

But seriously, there are a lot of donghua for known novels next year....Dragon Prince Yuan, The Legendary Mechanic, Library of Heaven's Path, Cultivation Chat Group, Release that Witch, Martial Peak, Martial God Asura, Shrouding Heavens, Emperor’s Domination, Renegade Immortal, Apotheosis will also get an adaptation next year
Hope ED and CCG don't have CGI. Though CCG will probably get better treatment looking at its Manhua quality.

I stopped reading this after i caught up with recent chapter and will read it after finishing my house of horrors but im confuse at what tier is he currently i only know he should be above planetary
I didn't read more than 100 chapters so i have no idea.

Only ones to look forward to.
From what I read and wait are: Release that Witch, Renegade Immortal, Emperor's Domination cause Apex, Coiling Dragon which i forget to mention. In rest, I only read a bit of the novels, dropped, or in my reading list.

I stopped reading this after i caught up with recent chapter and will read it after finishing my house of horrors but im confuse at what tier is he currently i only know he should be above planetary
Read only like, the first 100-150 chapters. Even though it got quite stale for me, the MC is quite skilled from what I read. So, if anyone is gonna make a profile for him, his matches are probably gonna be fun.

Riki trying not to make a super-skilled novel protag profile:
w2woj.jpg

Read only like, the first 100-150 chapters. Even though it got quite stale for me, the MC is quite skilled from what I read. So, if anyone is gonna make a profile for him, his matches are probably gonna be fun.
Yeah he is quite skill he have the power to get one of your skill if he fight you and what power do you think he get for immune to 1 shot sure kill he live like a character in a video game and he get a skill from a boss that make him immune to sure kill like a boss monster in a video game

It will be fun when Li qiye has a complete profile :cool:

Weak, the apex is when the mc is called a jade beauty with milky skin.

Thats Nothing. .. Bai Qiuren from 3000 years to the sky is at 66667 level of qi cultivation .

That's nothing, The MC at Supreme God had his AI categorize all cultivation levels and the AI almost crashed categorizing all the levels upto god level in the universe. Then the MC asks the AI to separate the levels on the basis of great feats and there were 18 levels where there is a change in level of life. For eg: Humans, Ants and Whales all lie in the first realm if they can't survive in space with their powers.

Planck updated Bai Xiaochun and will update more profiles from the series, and will continue with Renegade Immortal while I work on I Shall Seal The Heavens but at a much slower peace than him.

Planck updated Bai Xiaochun and will update more profiles from the series, and will continue with Renegade Immortal while I work on I Shall Seal The Heavens but at a much slower peace than him.
I see. I just visited it. Just wondering, shouldn't there be a note about his power level in AWWP in his profile as well? I know that he barely made an appearance, but still, I think it is worth adding.

How would Dao as an ability be classified? I mean more philosophical version of it, like in Er Gen verse. For example, in vsbattle terms, what would be abilities, which create, manipulate, or destroy Dao? A form of conceptual manipulation?

Back