• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

So i've been skimming through Sage That Transcended Samsara, Is this enough for 1-A?
Meng Qi did not hesitate to absorb the Zhen Yi Legacy after he grabbed ahold of the Kai Tian Seal.

There was no booming sounds across the air this time and his head didn't feel like it was going to explode. Instead, the scene in front of him instantly darkened. There were no colors, no sound, no directions, and no concept of time. It was only a point in space that allowed one to discern what was near or far. Everything congregated to this one indescribable point where nothing seemed logical.

Perhaps others in the same situation as Meng Qi would panic or lose their minds over what in the world was happening. However, Meng Qi trained the "Premier Golden Stamp" and the "Arts of Eight-Nine" where the Indestructible Statue of Yuan Shi of forms and other items were similar to it. He could confirm his previous lifetime experiences at an earlier stage and realize that he was now in a singularity in the whole universe. It was the genuine body of Yuan Shi!

Right at that moment, an indescribable beam of light shot out, causing the singularity to expand. An irony formed as the two opposites suddenly intertwined. The past and future was the present while directions did not exist.

At the same time, the beam of light slowly turned into a banner-like and axe-like structure that struck forward. The singularity exploded outwards, causing a gush of light to rush out and stain the sky. An unforeseen explosion that seemed to surpass anything in history occurred as direction formed, space existed, and ancient thoughts started to beat. However, everything was blurry and time seemed to exist occasionally. The past, present, and future split up to become a river of time where the river mouth was the very beginning of everything. Yet, the river seemed to flow without direction and heading for nowhere.

After the big bang, a wave-like shock force swept the space as ocean spray and bubbles would splash around. Every ocean splash and every bubble was a universe and a heaven and earth respectively. However, they would suddenly disappear and perish and yet, suddenly form and destroy again. It was an endless cycle.

Without any sense of time the big explosion died down and Yin Yang appeared. The energy that was created turned into the nine heavens and burrowed through the ground. At the same time, the corresponding ground, fire, water, and wind elements were formed.

This process where the ground, fire, water, and wind elements were formed destroyed the empty space where it occurred. Suddenly, a deadly peace ensued as one by one, universes and galaxies appeared in all directions. The same story of ground, fire, water, and wind elements occurred in every universe until the four divisions turned into galaxies and land. As stars linked together to form galaxies, the Milky Way formed a silver river in space. The ground stretched out boundlessly while the sky transformed to a firmament.
After holding the "Heavenly Seal" in his left hand, Meng Qi drew the true meaning of the inheritance at the first time.
There was no illusory roar, no brain explosion, his eyes suddenly became dim, no color, no sound, no up and down, no front and back, no past, no present, no future, only a point, a point that contains infinite distance and infinite near, a point that contains all possibilities, a point that is difficult to describe accurately with words, a point that cannot be judged with logical thinking.
If it were someone else, he might be alarmed or confused, not understanding what this point is, but Meng Qi himself cultivates the "Golden Chapter of the Origin" plus the "Xuan Gong", and his Dharma phase is similar to this immortal origin phase, and when he initially determined the path, he even referred to his previous life's knowledge, so he naturally understood that it is a singularity, a multifaceted point. Naturally, he understood that it was a singularity, the singularity of the multiverse, the true body of the First Heavenly Father.
At that moment, an indescribable light burst out, and the singularity expanded, lowering abruptly from its highest level of state, which was completely illogical and indescribable in words, to become a combination of contradictions, past, present, and future, with no distinction between top and bottom, front and back.
The light twisted and changed, seeming to become an axe or an ancient streamer, it cut forward, the singularity cracked open, endless light erupted, energy poured out, there was a big explosion that the legendary powers could not imagine, the concept of top, bottom, front, back, left and right appeared, the void existed, the oldest "mind" pulsed, but unusually blurred, sometimes unpredictable, the past, the present and the future are also divided, and diffused into a long, shimmering river of time and light, the source through the beginning, do not know where to flow.
The big bang is like the waves of the sea, there are waves and bubbles appear, each wave, each bubble is a universe and a heaven and earth, but they died, born and died, extinguished and born again.
I do not know how long it took. The big bang subsided a little, the yin and yang divided, the clear air floated up, condensing into the nine heavens, the turbid air sank, interpreting the nine ghosts, they are relative to the earth, fire, wind and water ravaging parts everywhere.
Earth, fire, wind, and water are rampant, destruction shrouded in the void, and suddenly, they inexplicably calm down. The concept of up and down, front and back, left and right, appeared completely, and each universe was interpreting the same story of earth, fire, wind and water, until the four elephants condensed a star or a piece of earth, stars linked into galaxies, galaxies evolved into the Milky Way, and the earth spread infinitely, the sky really became the firmament.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
左手握住“开天印”后,孟奇第一时间便汲取了真意传承。
没有虚幻的轰鸣之声,也没有大脑一炸的感觉,他眼前忽然变得昏暗,没有颜色,没有声音,没有上下前后左右,也没有过去现在未来,只有一个点,包含无穷远和无穷近,蕴藏着所有可能的一个点,难以用语言准确描述的一个点,无法用逻辑思维判断的一个点。
换做别人,或许会惊慌,或许会失措,不明白这个点是何物,但孟奇自身修炼的便是“元始金章”加“玄功”,法相乃类似此物的不灭元始相,初步确定道路时更参照了上辈子的见识,自然明白它是奇点,多元宇宙的奇点,元始天尊的真身
就在这时,一道无法形容的光芒迸发,奇点随之膨胀,从完全不合逻辑、不能用语言描述的最高层次状态陡然降低,成为矛盾的结合体,过去现在未来同在,上下前后左右不分。
光芒扭曲变化,似乎成为了一把斧头或一面古幡,它往前一斩,奇点霍然裂开,无穷无尽的光芒喷薄而出,能量轰然倾泻,发生了让传说大能都难以想象的大爆炸,上下前后左右的概念出现了,虚空存在了,最古老的“心念”跳动了,但异常模糊,时有时无,过去现在未来也分界了,衍化成一条波光粼粼的时 光长河,源头贯通最初,不知流向何方。
大爆炸仿佛波浪汹涌的大海,内中有浪花出现,也有气泡出现,每一朵浪花,每一个气泡皆是一重宇宙和一方天地,但它们随之消亡,生了又灭,灭了又生。
不知过了多久。大爆炸稍微平息了一点,阴阳分化,清气上浮,凝成九重天,浊气下沉,演绎出九幽,它们相对地火风水肆掠的部分无处不在。
地火风水肆掠,毁灭笼罩在虚空,忽然,它们莫名平息。一重重宇宙随之诞生,上下前后左右的概念彻底出现,而每一重宇宙内都在演绎相同的地火风水故事,直到四象凝出了一个个恒星或一片片大地,恒星连成星系,星系演化银河,大地则无限蔓延,天空真做苍穹。
Qidian really ****** up with this novel. Shitty translation and then dropping it. Cool series just wasted.

Qidian does have this thing happening too frequently. For example A Worth Worth Protecting is now being translated again but its copy-pasted from LNMTL.

Some say Wuxiaworld translations are just altered MTL.

I can see why if they bring up Rainbow Turtle's Overgeared (and whatever other Series she works on)

She used to MTL Ark and LMS iirc back in like 2017? I used to read her Series in her MTL Site

how strong is the legend of futian verse
Omnipresent and Omniscient in your universe, invincible within your universe and superior to most Emperors in other universes. It became the celestial path itself, basically that taking into account that you read the work about its scale on the Wiki I really don't know

Anyone know how to do multi-line quotes ({{Quote|}}) but still have all the paragraphs in italics?

File Reader
Cultivation Realms
1. Three Transcendental Gates {Body, Qi, and Spirit}
2. Three Steps to Heaven
3. Three Perils of Eternal Life

Its a new novel and the cultivation system is pretty unique. Plus the main character can basically use save points like a game. Whenever he dies he can start over again from the last point he saved.

When you have the ability to create your own plot armor;
"Three seconds after I returned to reality, I just happened to bump into a kind of micro wormhole. It's just a random and short coincidence in the vast universe. Its landing point was randomly sent somewhere 1,000 to 1,200 kilometers away from here, and it happened to be in a large body of water. "

Three seconds later, Bai Ge instantly disappeared.

What's the craziest realm jumping you have seen?

It isn't uncommon for MCs to skip 1 or 2 levels and fight opponents stronger than them. Most MCs can fight people 2 or even 3 levels above them. Some of them can fight across realms but only when they are like level 9 of the previous realm and the enemy is level 1 or level 2 of the next realm.

There's also realm jumping with the help of items or external help but this isn't consistent.

Anyway what's the craziest realm jumping you have seen?

For me it was Eternal Reverence where MC had inscriptions on his bones storing power like a battery and he could jump 3 realms to fight opponents. Like when he is in like 8th level realm A, he skips over 10 levels of realm B and ten levels of realm C to fight opponents at 2nd or 3rd level of realm D.

And this was all with his own power rather than external stuff.

There's also Limitless Sword God but that guy was borrowing the power of demonic gods to basically realm jump 1 or 2 realms which is borrowing external power.

Su Ming in Pursuit of the Truth killed someone who was near step 3 as Step 1. This being more than 5+ realms (not including sub realms)...but it was a special curse power.

Zhong Yue was fighting Heavenly Monarchs as a True God which makes a difference of 7 realms.

Long Chen from Nine Star Hegemon Body arts surpassed 2 subrealms and killed a Celestial Saint even though he was in the World King last layer, this with his pure power without the help of external items

It isn't uncommon for MCs to skip 1 or 2 levels and fight opponents stronger than them. Most MCs can fight people 2 or even 3 levels above them. Some of them can fight across realms but only when they are like level 9 of the previous realm and the enemy is level 1 or level 2 of the next realm.

There's also realm jumping with the help of items or external help but this isn't consistent.

For me it was Eternal Reverence where MC had inscriptions on his bones storing power like a battery and he could jump 3 realms to fight opponents. Like when he is in like 8th level realm A, he skips over 10 levels of realm B and ten levels of realm C to fight opponents at 2nd or 3rd level of realm D.

There's also Limitless Sword God but that guy was borrowing the power of demonic gods to basically realm jump 1 or 2 realms which is borrowing external power.
Li Qiye.

MC of rebirth of strongest emperor gets reality warping powers which she uses to entirely remove the power of a guy 2, nearly 3 realms above her. Stands out because of the complete ease of it. She just says "you can't fly" and he falls to the floor, "You have no power" and he's instantly not a cultivator anymore and had to run away and the way the power was described (rewriting the dao, which is fundamentally above all cultivation) it should work on anyone of any level to the same effectiveness. Before this she couldn't hurt him at all and had no feasible way to win.
Its so strong the author promptly has her forget she can do this immediately after so she doesn't just trivialze everything with actual reality warping.

Su Ming in Pursuit of the Truth killed someone who was near step 3 as Step 1. This being more than 5+ realms (not including sub realms)...but it was a special curse power.

Zhong Yue was fighting Heavenly Monarchs as a True God which makes a difference of 7 realms.
When it comes to SM, wasn't Di Tian Sublime Paragon aka late stage of 3rd step? That would make about 10 realm difference.

I think that was just a clone who wasn't that strong, not the real him.

I think that was just a clone who wasn't that strong, not the real him.
It was. While clone's cultivation base was nowhere near that level, it is still ridiculous. Cultivation base is massive factor in such fights, however, it is important to remember comprehension level. If we compare it to gaming, its like a beginner somehow beating pro who is playing with his alt.

When Yan Sen called the world flat and drew it like a line, was that supposed to be a gag about cultivation planets being large continents divided into layers with the immortal world being above the human world, or was that supposed to be taken as literal from the eyes of Yan Sen and how he views the universe? On one hand, the joke seems more likely the case but Yan Sen by this point went to space and knew the planet was a sphere/round.

Cultivation base is massive factor in such fights
How much this actually matters differs massively between verses so its not like X is > 10 steps above Y yet lost is guaranteed to mean more than X is 1 step above Y and lost.
Especially since later levels are usually gigantic jumps in power while early ones are much smaller.

When Yan Sen called the world flat and drew it like a line, was that supposed to be a gag about cultivation planets being large continents divided into layers with the immortal world being above the human world, or was that supposed to be taken as literal from the eyes of Yan Sen and how he views the universe? On one hand, the joke seems more likely the case but Yan Sen by this point went to space and knew the planet was a sphere/round.
A lot of cultivation worlds are flat Earths even if the mortal world itself is a sphere.

There's also stories that mix both flat earth worlds and spherical worlds like Desolate Era and a bunch of others. So basically a Cultivation universe can have both.

I found the Grasping Evil MTL so I guess I will get on that. I finished Invincible Conquerer, Eternal Reverence, and It's Lonely to be Invincible with MTL but I know not all novels have good/readable MTL so I hope that one will be better.

A lot of cultivation worlds are flat Earths even if the mortal world itself is a sphere.

There's also stories that mix both flat earth worlds and spherical worlds like Desolate Era and a bunch of others. So basically a Cultivation universe can have both.
What I mean is, that he is on our planet earth within our universe (a fictionalized version of our universe) and before he made the statement, he has seen our planet earth from outer space multiple times and he would know it was a sphere meaning he shouldn't be speaking about our planet. Yan Sen isn't from "our" universe he just happened to have been sent there after being banished into other worlds and Yan Sen seems to be the first cultivator in "our" universe as far as we know.

It might've just been a poorly thought out joke by the author

He was just showing his own planet. We know that his planet was a floating continent since ch 2 where he calls it "Xuan Continent". That's why he draws a circle supposed to represent Earth.

NGL this is some Next-Gen Power Mimicry;

No matter what ability Lan Mu used, the opponent could also copy it, including his ability to become stronger on the spot when he was in the Great Sage form, as well as his combat instinct, they were all copied as abilities.

He could create new moves on the spot, and the opponent could also break them on the spot.

Both of them had the same combat experience, and it felt like they were fighting each other!

"The same talent, the same strength, and even the same strong sense of inspiration!"

You're pretty much screwed.

How's he screwed if the other dude is exactly =. Just ask for help lol.
Because the moment there is one more person it's essentially gg.
His duplication ability could at most protect himself in a one-on-one fight, but the more enemies there were, the stronger he would be. When a group of people besieged him, he would be able to duplicate the power of all his enemies at the same time. Naturally, no one would be able to win against him. If it weren't for his anomalies, he would be invincible in a group fight.

Do you know any decent MTL sites?
I'm reading straight from Indonesian with google translation 💀
I'm mainly using Novelhi right now. It's like cleaned up MTL so there aren't a lot of titles but there's still a lot of gems there. I have started at least 4 different novels on there after almost a year of not reading anything new.

I'm mainly using Novelhi right now. It's like cleaned up MTL so there aren't a lot of titles but there's still a lot of gems there. I have started at least 4 different novels on there after almost a year of not reading anything new.
I already read some novels there, the only thing is that some are paid for the advanced chapters 💀 💀

What about Soul Land and Battle Through The Heavens? I feel that they are somewhat classic.

Back