• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

He is one of the most known Xianxia protag from IET and in this case, is based on the fact that he started to get even more following here as he is on Most Skilled list which we know its something that will make a character's presence be felt.

I wonder when will someone add World of Cultivation to the wiki.
When someone who reads it will have the will to make a profile..I've only read a bit of it years ago.

I know Nepuko has read it but he is not in profile creation.

So, maybe you will do it..

When someone who reads it will have the will to make a profile..I've only read a bit of it years ago.

I know Nepuko has read it but he is not in profile creation.

So, maybe you will do it..
I've read it 3 times. It's been stuck in my to do list...

Idk, I haven't read more than 100 or so chapters of it...but I think I heard Nepuko say it doesn't go that high

The ever-growing to-do list, right?
Yep.

That are thankfully turning blue because of other people's hard work.

3dgy3J2.png

Haven't read much of it, what's its peak anyways?
Pushing stellar. Not really that strong but the story is fun.

Last edited:
I see. Partial Ji Ning and someone I don't know (I am yet to read that novel). How is Er Gen one going? I remember seeing you working on WL and SM entries months ago. I think you had blog post or something.
Planck will add the rest as he continues to re-read the novel, but its a slow process as he's busy.

Xu Jingming is the MC of the current novel of IET (what you see on the profile is currently up to ch 196 from 298 translated ch as I await for him to finish his "realm" before adding the next key).

WL/SM are currently on hold as I'm fixing my older series added with more scans/references/and other things (downgrades/upgrades). While only I and Planck are left to work on them likely as InfiniteSped is still on RI (but he will need to read it then PotT). While idk the progress of Ricsi. Anyway, I let Ergen to be the last verse I fix from what I've added till now as it's the largest and hardest to update, and hopefully, till I finish fixing the other verses they will catch up.

Yep.

3dgy3J2.png

Damn, long one. You want to add the entire douluoverse? Cause that's like 4-5 novels and each longer. Just the first one I think is under 400chapters, in rest its 1000+ (correct me if I'm wrong). At least as all have manhua you'll have photos for characters (while the first one has the neat animation/donghua).

Martial World - I've read around 400ch years ago. King of Gods - i've read a bit I don't remember how much. Carefree Path of Dreams - around 300ch I think, but then dropped it cause I started to really get bored by the plot; I know someone was working on the profile for the mc but idk who.

Legend of Futian - I know I've read around 100 chapters when it was first started to be translated then idk why I stopped. Perfect World/Ancient Godly Monarch - is another ones that I dropped for idk reason. World of Cultivation - I do have it on my ever-growing list to be read. B:the Beginning - this one is the anime series right? I've seen season 1, it was neat.

In rest, I have no clue on the other novels from your list.

Damn, long one. You want to add the entire douluoverse? Cause that's like 4-5 novels and each longer. Just the first one I think is under 400chapters, in rest its 1000+ (correct me if I'm wrong). At least as all have manhua you'll have photos for characters (while the first one has the neat animation/donghua).
Eventually yes, but it might as well be never with my pace. I wanted to add only Legend of the Dragon King at first.
Carefree Path of Dreams - around 300ch I think, but then dropped it cause I started to really get bored by the plot; I know someone was working on the profile for the mc but idk who.
Thanks, I just saw it. They stopped though.
B:the Beginning - this one is the anime series right? I've seen season 1, it was neat.
There is a season 2 if you didn't know.
In rest, I have no clue on the other novels from your list.
The Experimental Log Of The Crazy Lich is something I picked up because I thought it might be similar to Overlord... The story is nearly unreadable or I guess the author has his own style. Soul Searing Steel is a decent verse I stopped reading but it seems based on some stuff I saw, it reached tier 1.

as InfiniteSped is still on RI
Reverand Insanity? Nice. Early parts of that great.

The Experimental Log Of The Crazy Lich is something I picked up because I thought it might be similar to Overlord... The story is nearly unreadable or I guess the author has his own style. Soul Searing Steel is a decent verse I stopped reading but it seems based on some stuff I saw, it reached tier 1.
Crazy lich is just an excuse to throw around a ton of game, DnD and anime references. Its pretty bad. Its also not wuxia or xianxia at all up to where I read it, more generic fantasy with some weird lawyer magic.

Reverand Insanity? Nice. Early parts of that great.

Crazy lich is just an excuse to throw around a ton of game, DnD and anime references. Its pretty bad. Its also not wuxia or xianxia at all up to where I read it, more generic fantasy with some weird lawyer magic.
RI is Renegade Immortal, RevIns is Reverend Insanity...we were talking about Ergen, why would I mention Reverend Insanity...Renegade Immortal appeared in 2009 while Reverend Insanity in 2012.

RI is Renegade Immortal, RevIns is Reverend Insanity...we were talking about Ergen, why would I mention Reverend Insanity...Renegade Immortal appeared in 2009 while Reverend Insanity in 2012.
'Cause I don't hav encyclopic knowledge of foreign stories and just saw a shorthand I recognized? I don't see how that's confusing at all.

Eventually yes, but it might as well be never with my pace. I wanted to add only Legend of the Dragon King at first.

Thanks, I just saw it. They stopped though.

There is a season 2 if you didn't know.

I see.

I do know of season 2, I kept saying I will watch it since the trailer for season 2 was released...still hasn't.

I forget to mention it, I did read around 30 ch of it...the whole druid transforming into different shapes and having intercourse with the guy...bruh,..

Yep.

3dgy3J2.png

While my attempt was horrible, maybe this will be useful. I don't have time for stuff like that.
As well as Grasping Evil, which is not on the list

Edit. after posting, I just saw that you have a link already.

Ps. I pity the soul of the one who will try to update Emperor's Domination entry.

While my attempt was horrible, maybe this will be useful. I don't have time for stuff like that.
As well as Grasping Evil, which is not on the list

Edit. after posting, I just saw that you have a link already.

Ps. I pity the soul of the one who will try to update Emperor's Domination entry.
Well, InfiniteSped maybe as he has the feats collected up to 1700 or 1900 (I don't remember to what point exactly but around that). Beyond that point he won't likely.

Most of the ED content is more about the philosophy and pursuit of the Dao. So apart from the Nine Worlds, the Academy part of the 10th world, the beginning of the IW and finally the final battle when he opens the era. We will only have a real battle now at the end of the arc of the eight desolate, which by the way is better than the battle of the 10th world.

Most of the ED content is more about the philosophy and pursuit of the Dao. So apart from the Nine Worlds, the Academy part of the 10th world, the beginning of the IW and finally the final battle when he opens the era. We will only have a real battle now at the end of the arc of the eight desolate, which by the way is better than the battle of the 10th world.
Is there any news of ED ending any time soon? It should be around 5k chapters long already. Even Martial Peak has ended.

What you think about Ji Ning have Conceptual manipulation type 1 from Heavenly Dao of primordial chaos

It's been so many years since I finished this novel, I don't remember much.
Here is the explanation

The heavenly primordial chaos was the strongest heavenly dao, even a little of his own strength was even able to defeat a daofather. and heavenly primordial chaos exists everywhere including infinite Void (which other heavenly daos do not exist here(nihilum zone). and also heavenly primordial chaos exists in all things including other heavenly daos.

then heavenly primordial chaos can also create Duality, and also 5 elements. Although the other Heavenly Daos do not exist in nihilum zone, only the primordial chaos daos still exist

-Indeed, Ning truly knew too little.

Of the ten Heavenly Daos, Primordial Chaos was the most supreme. Life and Destruction were matched, while Yin and Yang were also matched; these four were preceded only by Primordial Chaos. As for the Five Elements of Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth, they served as the foundation for the entirety of the Three Realms…but they were on the third tier. Ning had an extremely deep level of insight into the Grand Dao of the Waterdrop, which was why he could vaguely sense the existence of the Heavenly Dao of Water, but here within the Nihilum Zone, he was completely unable to sense it…and so he had believed that the Heavenly Daos did not exist her

Book 16 chapter 10

- In reality, however, only nine of the Heavenly Daos were missing from the Nihilum Zone of the Primordial Ruinworld. The Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos continued to exist; any place which was born from the primordial chaos was a place where the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos would exist.

Book 16 10

- The Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos was one of the most commonly seen Heavenly Daos. According to what World God Northrest said, more than 99% of World Gods and Chaos Immortals had reached that level through mastering the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos! This was because the primordial chaos itself existed in all things. It didn’t matter what Heavenly Dao you meditated on; once you started training in any Heavenly Dao, such as the Heavenly Dao of Water you would also be able to begin training in the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos.

Book 23 8

- The primordial chaos could be divided into the duality of Yin and Yang. It could also be divided into the essence of life and the essence of destruction, or the Five Elements of metal, wood, water, fire, earth.

If you trained in any of the other nine Heavenly Daos you trained it, you were also training in the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos! This was why only Daofathers were able to draw upon the energy of primordial chaos and able to train in that Dao. As a result, World Gods and Chaos Immortals who reached that level through understanding the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos were extremely, extremely common.

Book 23 8

Conclusion:
heavenly daos primordial chaos capable of dividing (creating) Duality, yin-yang, 5 elements. even though all these things are gone (in nihilum zone) but the heavenly primordial chaos daos still exists

I believe it does, primordial chaos is the source of all Dao, and the concepts in its essence are formed from the purest essence of a specific Dao. In this novel at least, as I recall after reading the passages you quoted

Recently I am close to finishing, "It is Lonely to be Invincible" and so far the MC has some of the clearest feats ever especially as he only practices body cultivation. Also some of the best outright lifting feats with physical strength rather than spells or telekinesis.

Cultivation Realms for "It's lonely to be invincible"

Primordial Ancestral World (Origin Realm)
1. Body Tempering
2. Earth Star Border
3. Heaven Star Border
4. Demi-God

True Immortal Realm
5. God (Immortal State)

Outer Worlds Merge (Multiple realms and planets merge every 10,000 years forming the Outer Realm)
6. Legendary Stage
7. Great Sage
8. Peerless Immortal
9. Reaching Heaven Stage (Ascendant)
10. Glorious Stage
11. Dao Realm

Upper World
12. Emperor Heaven Realm
13. World God (World Realm Cultivator)
14. Sovereign Realm:
  • Low
  • Mid
  • High
  • Ruler (Initial, Mid, High)
  • World Ruler Realm/Era Ruler/One Generation Ruler/First Generation Sovereign
Primordial Ancestral Abyss & the merging of the Outer Worlds and Upper Realm
15. Chaotic Prime Realm/Primordial Chaos Realm:
after Peak Chaotic Prime Realm -
  • Chaotic Prime Indestructible Realm (with the help of treasures from Primordial Abyss)
  • Quasi-Saint
16. Chaotic Prime Infinite Realm
17-28. The 12 Nameless Realms

I'm only up to chapter 900 now so it isn't the full list.
In terms of physical strength, Demi-god realm is already Mountain Level+ considering the MC at that point could lift an entire mountain range with physical strength alone.

Okay, I have completed this novel. It ends at chapter 1164 so it isn't as long as I thought but still longer than "I don't want to go Against the Sky" which ended in the 700 to 800 chapter range. Overall a good read. The MC suddenly becomes super-OP in the last chapter and goes from Ruler level, beyond the 2 Chaotic Prime Realms and even crosses 12 more unnamed realms (the author doesn't bother). In the end MC can even create his own heaven.

Last edited:
O
Recently I am close to finishing, "It is Lonely to be Invincible" and so far the MC has some of the clearest feats ever especially as he only practices body cultivation. Also some of the best outright lifting feats with physical strength rather than spells or telekinesis.
Other cultivators cultivate the Laws, but he cultivates the gains of power lifting.

Tried it and quit after I took it just a-bit seriously. The author is either trying to insult your intelligence or being a troll with how geniuses are hard to kill. Funnily the novel has a quote like this:
  • "The old man said constantly using brains to resolve problems will cause a person’s body to regress and their guts to shrink."

Tried it and quit after I took it just a-bit seriously. The author is either trying to insult your intelligence or being a troll with how geniuses are hard to kill. Funnily the novel has a quote like this:
  • "The old man said constantly using brains to resolve problems will cause a person’s body to regress and their guts to shrink."
I have never forgotten this quote. It is basically the author justifying characters making dumb decisions.

I plan on updating and reorganizing the LOTM profiles and pages and maybe add more profiles.
Though with how busy I am gonna be I'll probably only be able to do it by the end of the year (or next year or the next next year).

Cultivation Realms for "It's lonely to be invincible"

Primordial Ancestor World (Origin Realm)
1. Body Tempering
2. Earth Star Border
3. Heaven Star Border
4. Demi-God

True Immortal Realm
5. God (Immortal State)

Outer Worlds Merge (Multiple realms and planets merge every 10000 years forming the Outer Realm)
6. Legendary Stage
7. Great Sage
8. Peerless Immortal
9. Reaching Heaven Stage (Ascendant)
10. Glorious Stage
11. Dao Realm

Upper World
12. Emperor Heaven Realm
13. World God (World Realm Cultivator)

I'm only up to chapter 900 now so it isn't the full list.
In terms of physical strength, Demi-god realm is already Mountain Level+ considering the MC at that point could lift an entire mountain range with physical strength alone.
The protag is Lin Fan right? He is just a part of
Lin Fan of The Strongest system
. Will probably reach High 1C at least.

Back