• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Planning on creating a second profile for Yang Qi that inherits both SM and DT but now non-smurf. If anyone has the 2 profile template, I'd appreciate it if you share it, thanks.
You will just need to create a new profile. Then name it Yang Qi (Dragon Talisman), while asking a content moderator/admin to change the current Yang Qi profile name to Yang Qi (Sage Monarch). This will make a distinction between the pages.

Then first thing to add in both of their files should be {{Yang Qi}} ... This would create the box that adds the links to both profiles. See Meng Hao's profile..should be the first thing on Page.

Can they (and The Man in White) upscale from Yang Qi (original) and others?
What about the overlord Alovenus who created sea of universes to make him "Infinities power" ?
Probably not.
The sea of universes is an interesting thing. The guy was a random 9th level deathless cultivator that created an ocean, each drop being a universe. What is so interesting? It was stated each universe contains another.

I mean, you just need to find one instance of superiority between dimensions in any of his novels linked to DT. Good change you will find something.
Nearly the same structure as Sage Monarch forms. The mortal world below, the immortal world above and the God World above that. The 5-D statement of Gu Chensha was at this moment. Unlike Sage Monarch, DT had another world above all the worlds, a world that manages it all.

Edit: In Sage Monarch, it was stated hyperdimensions surpass normal space-time, but that isn't r>f.

Last edited:
This is probably the tenth moment I facepalmed (not literally) at this author.

83329c4bdb773f73403bbf0e94dd1638.png

Cerita tentang seorang pria yang dipindahkan ke dunia lain sebagai pemilik toko buku
Cerita tentang seorang pria yang dipindahkan ke dunia lain sebagai pemilik toko buku
tidak, tapi ceritanya hampir sama, dimana mc adalah seorang penjual buku tapi dia tidak pergi ke dunia lain dan ternyata dia adalah dewa yang menyegel ingatannya, dia bisa menciptakan alam semesta yang tak terbatas jumlahnya

tidak, tapi ceritanya hampir sama, dimana mc adalah seorang penjual buku tapi dia tidak pergi ke dunia lain dan ternyata dia adalah dewa yang menyegel ingatannya, dia bisa menciptakan alam semesta yang tak terbatas jumlahnya
So you mean I am Really not the Demon Lord

Anybody here reading the novel Martial Peak by Momo?

On Chapter 7 rn and it's pretty fun for what it is.

I stopped reading Martial Peak lmao 💀

It's so ******* BORING. Like it's not even worth the 6k chapters, my interest fell off immediately with how slow it was.

Martial God Asura too will get one...also the Apex, Emperor's Domination.

Back