• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

That's why I said possibly planet level. I don't think there's enough evidence to put him definitively there, but there's enough evidence to say it's possible. Also, I think most True Gods (especially one like the Lord of Storms who focuses on raw power rather than hax) would actually be around star to solar system level like Klein, but we have so few feats to go off of that they can't be put there definitively.

As for the minimum, maybe Country level? Klein isolated the entire Rotated Archipelago and the surrounding areas using the "curtain" with the Attendant of Mysteries characteristic in chapter 1249. It looks like he used Fog Creation and the Realm of Mysteries, but I'm not entirely sure.

That seems to be speculation on Klein's part. I don't think it's enough to raise the tier any higher.

Well yeah being new i'm not too good about this AP stuff, i just think we should put the minimum first and then possibly, and Suah making the mountain quake with 1 arm and aura is just the most direct damage i can think of for scaling to other Sequence 1 Angels

this is less of a speculation
One is a Sea God who’s on the verge of collapse and at most, a Sequence 3, while the other is a Sea King who is in good condition and is able to use Sealed Artifacts at any time. The outcome is obvious. Jahn Kottman would definitely be able to suppress Kalvetua’s madness to prevent the sea from drowning Bayam. He would prevent the entire Blue Mountain Island and its many cities from turning into a lost sea ruin…

It doesn't work like that. Sea God is a Sequence 3 and he will be at most City level for drowning Bayam and earthquakes. Suah will be city level to mountain level. We can't give seq 1 Planet level just because they are closest to Seq 0. And we can't even corss scale AP given the verse mechanics. Fool isn't even close to Star level without using Tampering and Fooling.

We can't give seq 1 Planet level just because they are closest to Seq 0.
But I never suggested that? I said that Klein specifically may be planet level because he's a King of the Kings of Angels, not a regular sequence 1. Not to mention, Klein being possibly planet level as an Attendant of Mysteries is already on the page, it's not something I suggested changing.
And we can't even corss scale AP given the verse mechanics. Fool isn't even close to Star level without using Tampering and Fooling.
Kind of agree, Kind of disagree. Beyonders of the same sequence are generally of similar power levels in one form or another, but it is a very hax heavy verse.
Edit: Also, he wouldn't need to be anywhere near star level to be planet level. The sun is 330,000 times more massive than the Earth. There's a lot of wiggle room.

Last edited:
Alright, enough LotM. Has anyone else read Cradle? I know this general discussion mostly focuses on translated works, but Cradle is a Xianxia (Edit: Xuanhuan) and probably the most well known in the western world outside our community. It's excellent and I would recommend for all fans of eastern fantasy to read it.

Last edited:
What is it, then? I guess it's closer to Xuanhuan, but there's not all that much difference between it and Xianxia in practice. All the novels I've read classified as Xuanhuan are eastern fantasy (the same as Xianxia), about a main character slowly gaining magical power (just like Xianxia), and the end of the path generally grants some form of immortality (just like Xianxia). I hope I can be forgiven for confusing the two.

Last edited:
Since when LoTM is xuanhuan though? I don't see it as a cultivation thing,at least from all that i read about it its just doesn't seem to fit cultivation setting,then again i would be up to talking about CN novels in general here

LotM isn't really Xuanhuan. It is Chinese, though, so I guess it just defaults to this general discussion as opposed to one that would otherwise be more appropriate.

LotM is a chinese novel. Not Xianxia or Xuanhuan. Where does Cradle peak again? I remember there being Aliens that could delete a Universe(tho I believe it was more hax than AP)

Cradle peaks at a about universe level, but I think it's only Ozriel. The other Abidan Judges are weaker.

Anyone that decides to read Transcending the Nine Heavens, that shit had one of the worst romance and drama with the heroines i had the displeasure to witness

Reading Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation and honestly being reminded why I still read these novels despite all the bullshit. It's really interesting how elemental natures can be used even in close quarters combat instead of just firing light beams & electric beams like in Western media.

"Actually, the two did not put their all into the fight between the states. There were currently too many variables. If they fought to the bitter end, it would only result in Duanmu Qing and the others taking advantage of them later.

Chu Chaoyun waited for the instant the golden light completely dazzled Xiao Chen’s eyes. Then, he would make his move. If he could defeat Xiao Chen in one move, it would save him a lot of energy.

Xiao Chen was waiting for the moment his opponent’s hand turned completely numb and could no longer hold onto his sword hilt. At that time, he would knock away his opponent’s sword and create a path to escape.

The golden light and electric light pushed against each other relentlessly, and the sounds of their blades clashed in the air. The two of them were holding on bitterly, not giving way to the other; they were waiting to see who would fall first."

Anyone that decides to read Transcending the Nine Heavens, that shit had one of the worst romance and drama with the heroines i had the displeasure to witness
I dropped it past 1K chapters. I was always uncomfortable with the child love interest despite the time travel. There were too many pedo moments like when MC got an erection when she sat on his lap despite the girl being like 8 years old. There was also his little cousin too.

As for the rest, there was Tie Butian, I liked their relationship it MC till the cliche aphrodisiac rape then she got a baby and hid the truth from the MC for years.

There was also MCs teacher from a higher world but I didn't get to the end of their romance.

I kinda dropped that novel cause of how MCs enemies were always multiple realms above him. He rarely got to fight an even battle where skills determine things. Once he got the powerful teacher who was most powerful in the verse at that time + strong body guards, he almost just stopped fighting his own battles altogether.

Kinda reminded me of Invincible Conquerer where each guy the MC goes and collects some old powerful guys to call him "young master" and fight all the powerful opponents for him then tossed them aside once he surpasses then then rinse and repeat. Transcending the Nine Heavens isn't to that level though.

As for the rest, there was Tie Butian, I liked their relationship it MC till the cliche aphrodisiac rape then she got a baby and hid the truth from the MC for years.
i got more annoyed by this as time went by even more because:
Chu Yang parents meet her and know that she has a kid with him and still decide to cover it, his ******* parents that know that he had to grown up as a orphan without father and mother are taking away the knowledge that he is a father ffs,not only them so many people know about it but don't tell him despite knowing about it

i got more annoyed by this as time went by even more because:
Chu Yang parents meet her and know that she has a kid with him and still decide to cover it, his ******* parents that know that he had to grown up as a orphan without father and mother are taking away the knowledge that he is a father ffs,not only them so many people know about it but don't tell him despite knowing about it
That was even worse. How can they keep that from their own son especially since they know the pain of never having raised their own kid. The whole plot point was just added for unnecessary drama.

What will be the energy generated by changing the orbit and rotations of the stars in a galaxy?

How can one even calc that. It's not as straightforward as creation or destruction. Maybe low galaxy level, changing the orbit of stellar bodies should have something to do with magnetic manipulation so maybe one can look at it from that angle.

So in Throne of Magical Arcana there's one kind of attack that comes from a connection with something in a higher dimension
does that make it Low 1-C?

i just got myself up to date with Legend of great sage,pretty good stuff,so far on chapter 561 its really tame on power levels compared with others of the same but i think it should really get on the higher levels depending on where a trichiliocosm stands at,author should be usign same deifintion as buddhism.

It makes me feel weird with how little the ciiches like arrogant young master and stuff like that are on this novel,characters also happen to behave kinda... logical?

Last edited:
Trichilliocosm should depend on how the author uses it. In Buddhism, it is a trillion fold world system so around 3C.

Saw a new novel"Netheril Glory" and decided to check the first chapters to see,it start with a introduction of the universe and there is this "void" which i'm in doubt where it would fit in the wiki tiers

" In fact, because the void does not have any physical or philosophical concepts such as time, space, etc., the wind of assimilation is infinitely fast and infinity slow at the same time. Disappearing and appearing in an instant from the void. Suddenly, the wind of assimilation appeared next to a black sphere after countless teleports. In theory, Nothing, including shape, size, and other concepts should exist in the Void, but this big black ball has a clear spherical shape and a suffocating feeling. This black ball is a universe."

"“This is the Void, there is no concept of existence in the Void just endless nothingness.” This is Punk’s thought. He does not know where this thought comes from, but he instinctively knows that this is the truth, just like a newborn baby is born Without any prior knowledge, they should breathe and cry."

I'm not sure what tier it would be either. It would probably be best to make a post in the Questions and Answer section.

Do you guy have good xianxian, xuanhuan novel to read with an good iq mc and not reatarded and overused same anta/same plot?

(I have already read most of the well-know novel)

Do you guy have good xianxian, xuanhuan novel to read with an good iq mc and not reatarded and overused same anta/same plot?

Zhanxian.

I assume you already finished Renegade Immortal and read Reverend Insanity then.

Aside from the above 2 reccomendations, try Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality maybe.

Sup people, I've only recently found out about this thread. After having finished DE, I always mentally scaled Ning to around 1-A but after reading through the messages it seems he's considered 3-A? Thoughts?

Back