• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Has anyone here read God of Fishing? It is relatively recent with about 300 chapters translated so far. It's pretty funny and has a very cool power system.

Apart from just ordinary spiritual energy training, there's also contracts with spirit beasts (in this case fish with unique abilities) and 5 professions. It's the professions that I found coolest of all in terms of forming teams:
- Manipulator,
- Armorist,
- Hunter,
- Spirit Gatherer,
- Soul Warrior.

They are almost like videogame classes with Manipulators controlling the fight, they mostly control sea plants instead of sea animals. Armorists provide weapons & are the tanks. Soul Warriors are the frontline & strongest in combat. Hunters can turn invisible and are almost like assassins. While Spirit Gatherers can power up their teammates mid battle and heal them: basically Healer/Paladin class. All these unique abilities can be studied for (techniques, schools & academies) or acquired based on the special abilities of your contracted beast which the characters can fuse with.

It also has an interesting world almost like One Piece where the planet is mostly water with a few floating islands like the Sky islands hence every character is basically a fisherman & a lot of martial arts revolve around fishing techniques & sea life.

I
@XDragnoir How big are the realmverses from Desolate Era?
Didn't see that before, my bad.

Trinimac already answered but i think i can add a bit, 1 chaos cycle is around 10 trillions years, not 1.

If i am remembering everything correctly:

Realmverse > territory > chaosworld

Damage already did a calc for the size of a Chaosworld, Here, but i think we can do another one, idk if it would have better results or no.

The Badlands territory has 80.000 CWs, but the space between each one (or was it the distance to the Everworld?) Is 1 trillion years (Ning's own calc) at the speed of light (Ning's speed at the time).

And as Trinimac said, we don't have much information to calc the size of a realmverse, we know tho the amount of Territories is at least in the hundreds, probably in the thousands.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Finally managed to get this working normally.
Just wondering, what are others here working on (planning to update or add)? As I see, there are tons of content that needs to be updated (for example: Li Qiye, Wang Lin or Su Ming are completely outdated and Wang Baole is missing). Not sure where I could even begin (when I will be able to do it), even if I decided to work on CNs....

Li Qiye, Wang Lin, and Su Ming aren't outdated, they just don't have the other realms within their keys. Example: Wang Lin and Su Ming's wiki profiles are just having their 1st step keys. While yeah, some abilities will be added to all Ergen cultivators they aren't outdadet. Also, I have the entire info of Renegade Immortal and Pursuit of the Truth collected, I'm just too lazy to complete their profiles rn plus I'm busy so i will make them over-time (2-3 months).

As I'm writing Serpentwing's profile here, I'm thinking that I should add in a section just listing all of his notable feats in the series. Since it is a written work, collecting excerpts for each of his feats wouldn't be difficult.

Li Qiye, Wang Lin, and Su Ming aren't outdated, they just don't have the other realms within their keys. Example: Wang Lin and Su Ming's wiki profiles are just having their 1st step keys. While yeah, some abilities will be added to all Ergen cultivators they aren't outdadet. Also, I have the entire info of Renegade Immortal and Pursuit of the Truth collected, I'm just too lazy to complete their profiles rn plus I'm busy so i will make them over-time (2-3 months).
Well, from my point of view, if entry is not fully covering all what it should, it is out of date. I am doing this from memory, but from what I remember and see in the profiles, WL and SM profiles cover roughly half of their stories. I would say that WL's profile covers roughly up to maybe chapter 800 and SM's - ch. 700. As for LQ - while it is harder to tell, besides worlds part, I can still see some things missing. That is why I said that it were outdated. Anyway, since you have data, I won't bother collecting it. Tell me if you need help with it though.
I have tried to make a list of CNs, which have entries here. Did I miss anything? The list: Er Gen verse (-AWWP), ED, Grandmist Doulogy (CD + ST), Warlock of the Magus World, Lord Xue Ying, Rise of Humanity and Sage Monarch.
Maybe I should try to make an entry for Carefree Path of Dreams, Reverend Insanity, Grasping Evil or God Level Demon....

Last edited:
I don't work on Li Qiye - InfiniteSped does.

And WL and SM profiles cover 852 for the first and 668 for the second. Like I said they cover just the 1st step, not having yet 2nd, 3rd and 4th step. Plus I don't collect data just for them but the entire Cosmology, Cultivations feats/realms, other characters included that making several tens of hours if not reaching in a hundred thanks to its massive length and adding the time to create the profiles, etc.

Then you need to have the calculations done, accepted. So it's some work. Plus I don't like to focus too much on a verse too much at a time cause I get bored of it so I switch between them (sometimes I work on this, sometimes on that, then I come back to one or another and the like).

You missed: Epoch of Twilight, Lord of the Mysteries, Low Dimensional Game and Desolate Era from your CN list.

I plan to add in the future some more while also working on the one I've posted.

Dragnoir and Damage work on DE. InfiniteSped plans to add more ED (I think), Muchacho mrm I know plans to update the Sage Monarch and having a sandbox for Seeking the Flying Sword Path and some Mage verse.

Wasn't Serpentwing way stronger than the Aquatic Rhino King? Wouldn't that make him 8B?

Probably. I'm updating the profiles as I'm reading through the series so his profile isn't set in stone at the moment.

I don't work on Li Qiye - InfiniteSped does.

And WL and SM profiles cover 852 for the first and 668 for the second. Like I said they cover just the 1st step, not having yet 2nd, 3rd and 4th step. Plus I don't collect data just for them but the entire Cosmology, Cultivations feats/realms, other characters included that making several tens of hours if not reaching in a hundred thanks to its massive length and adding the time to create the profiles, etc.

Then you need to have the calculations done, accepted. So it's some work. Plus I don't like to focus too much on a verse too much at a time cause I get bored of it so I switch between them (sometimes I work on this, sometimes on that, then I come back to one or another and the like).

You missed: Epoch of Twilight, Lord of the Mysteries, Low Dimensional Game and Desolate Era from your CN list.

I plan to add in the future some more while also working on the one I've posted.

Dragnoir and Damage work on DE. InfiniteSped plans to add more ED (I think), Muchacho mrm I know plans to update the Sage Monarch and having a sandbox for Seeking the Flying Sword Path and some Mage verse.
I understood that.
Wiki entries is such a strange thing. I know people who put less work into their university thesis than some people here put in. While I am terrible at calculations, when I finish my current projects, am in a mood (and physically capable to) I will try to add more info or characters. Just in case, I think I will try with Fang Yuan and Carefree Path of Dreams.

@XDragnoir Yeah I saw that calc. But I am a bit confused I have seen a lot of scans that shows that the worlds inside the Three Realms exists in something akin to pocket space using the Space-Time Dao. So, I don't know if calc like that is possible. And I have seen texts where Ji Ning says a continent 100 billion km is bigger than Three Realms.
The Lord of Cui Palace shook his head. “Of course not. It’s much like how the Crescent world is located in an entirely different space-time continuum. Some of the trillions of minor worlds of the Three Realms are also hidden in their own pocket space-time continuums. After Mother Nuwa became a World God, she worked hard to set up these many minor worlds in their own little pockets, and your home planet of Earth was one of them.”
Ji Ning couldn’t help feel secretly amazed. This continent was hundreds of billions of kilometers in size, making it much vaster than the entirety of the Three Realms. Although in quality of elemental energy it was inferior to the Three Realms, its vastness resulted in the existence of hundreds of millions of Nascent Soul cultivators and Apotheosis cultivators. Any one of them would be considered a local hegemon when scattered in any of the other places in this continent.
These scans are what made me ask the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Three Realms were created by the "fusion" of 2 Chaos Worlds, so everything inside it are fragments of these 2 CWs, not only that but even the Major Worlds are in different spaces (not pocket dimensions), the best explanation is that he is talking about the main realms that are in the same space that the rest of the setting. Tho i need to ask Damage what is the diameter of the CWs using his calc, and if anyone knows where i can find the raws (it seems numbers aren't "directly" translated sometimes).

Hey Sparteh, weird to see you here. And once again Sparteh, it is not out of date but "work in progress". We do each step for the characters, if it was outdated that'll mean we'll have to replace current keys with new ones. The case here is merely to add new keys, so it is as Zara said.

Edit : nvmd Zara further replied.

And hi everyone.

Hey Sparteh, weird to see you here. And once again Sparteh, it is not out of date but "work in progress". We do each step for the characters, if it was outdated that'll mean we'll have to replace current keys with new ones. The case here is merely to add new keys, so it is as Zara said.

Edit : nvmd Zara further replied.

And hi everyone.
Give me a break. I merely explained my opinion. Though, I admit that it might be weird to see me here. After all, I joined this fandom after the migration begun. There was not that much that I could do.

Anyway, in order not to waste this post, I might as well do something related to this fandom. Since you guys are so good with counting and comparing, which do you think is the most OPed CN MC/world/novel? Excluding IET, Er Gen and ED.

Yang Qi. He is so OP you have to create new words to describe his OPness.

>Give me a break. I merely explained my opinion.

And we explained the state of things 😏 (also did you not see the "nevermind" 🤔)

On a more serious note, for your question I agree with John. Yang Qi is OP, in an obnoxious way. There's also Low Dimensional-Game, which was surprisingly OP, though @InfiniteSped can tell you better about that.

Rise of Humanity is also quite haxed. I'm not aware how far it goes though, so I'll say LDG's MC for now.

Last edited:
The protag from King of Gods is very broken since his main focus is mind hax at the start, and that means there are many layers of resistance bypassing, i didn't read enough of it to reach the higher levels, but i am sure he would fight on par with both Yang Qi, ZY and weaker versions of ErGen's MCs

Yes, probably L2C, Yang Qi and ZY peak at? But even if his peak isn't at their level, i think their 3D versions would be at the same level of OPness.

We'll see, since ZY and especially er gen have soul and mindhax from the very very start as well. And 3-D versions of Er Gen have soul/mind hax in the quintillion+ potency-wise.

Yeah, that is why i said he would only be on par with the weaker versions of Ergenverse characters. The battle i am really interested in doing in the future is Ji Ning vs ZY when both are tier 3, bs sword vs bs prediction.

Idk truly how high ZY is at the end as the novel was dropped when it had 307 chapters left. But I will try to finish it. I guess around 3-A to maybe Low 2-C will be their peak if nothing goes higher as the higher d worlds are created by multiple people, not just one.

Afaik, a Higher D world being created by 2 or more characters does not invalidate the feat, well, at least i know two beings creating one universe together does not downgrade them from L2C, they just aren't high into the tier (strangely enough, i think they are below baseline, just not in a way that they would be downgraded).

Only a mere instant had passed from the time Wang Lin launched his Ultimate Destruction attack to the moment the second Shi Tianyi appeared. And after these happened, everyone watched as the Shi Tianyi who was wrecked by the Ultimate Destruction Spell gradually vanished. Not only did that Shi Tianyi disappear, so did the black thunderbolt fired off by Wang Lin. All that was left was a discomforting silence in an unexpectedly empty space, as if nothing had ever happened.

Then, somebody gazed into the distance and vaguely made out a black thunderbolt flashing across the far-off horizon. He quickly noticed its appearance right before it disappeared.

"That's the spell Wang Lin summoned!" One of the Nascent Soul Grandmasters finally dawned upon what just happened. "We were all tricked, and so was Wang Lin. Those images were all mere illusions!"
Damn. Damn. The Man with the Polycoria eyes.
Those were indeed not ordinary illusions, neither were they fake replicas conjured by Shi Tianyi. Lin Feng's gaze landed on Shi Tianyi's open right eye, "Just as I thought, the capabilities of your left and right eyes differ substantially."

The left eye's Polycoria had the ability to dispel all forms of deception, reverse falseness into truth, and expose the true nature of all things and beings. Conversely, the right eye's Polycoria could produce endless illusions and even create entire virtual worlds. Each eye represented the esoteric powers of the opposing yet unified sides of truth and deceit respectively.

Shi Tianyi just demonstrated the abilities of his right eye's Polycoria and unleashed it to its fullest extent by constructing a completely virtual world, a world created purely from his mind and consciousness which entrapped both Wang Lin and the spectating crowd.
Just plain OP. @Nepuko Do you think he is as OP in his own Series Perfect World Iirc?

@Immortalgodd I didn't read PW so no idea. But I doubt it, since aside from Wang the others seem more OP than their OG versions. But who knows.

But yeah, Shi Tianyi is OP, especially with his genjutsu on steroids thing. Of course, that didn't stop him from being wrecked by Ancestor Wang

Daos aren't law hax by default, you need to use explanations in verse to have it as laws/concepts/whatever

They are actually Nomological Laws so it works, but the explaination is lacking.

Right now, Eternal Sacred King & 'I don't want to defy the heavens' are amazing. I'll read more of them before writing something more concrete.

I hyper God of Fishing for it's power system, interesting world and world building, etc but it ended up disappointing me after 300 chapters. We have had 100 chapters of filler so far. This is the earliest I've seen long filler in a book before. MC is literally running around doing nothing for 100 chapters, not even improving. Being tricked by the same girl 4 times despite being much stronger than her and having her at his mercy each time. But apparently all she has to do is mention secret treasures & MC wags his tail into a trap. Never been more disappointed in something I was super-hyped about.

Also reading 'Legend if the Great Saint/Sage' and I see MC's romance going the Ji Ning & NineLotus route. MC hasn't even told his girlfriend that he's a half demon & basically the enemy of humans. He should have thought things through before the romance. And now he just killed her jerkass friend (in disguise) and trying to comfort her by saying he was a jerk, lol. It'll backfire on him for sure. I liked the romance arc but I wish he just focused on cultivation or dated someone who understood him from the get go.

So if any of you want to read Apotheosis its fully translated at mobo reader and its also free to read as well, they changed names from characters though i have no clue why might be a license thing?
Also reading 'Legend if the Great Saint/Sage' and I see MC's romance going the Ji Ning & NineLotus route. MC hasn't even told his girlfriend that he's a half demon & basically the enemy of humans. He should have thought things through before the romance. And now he just killed her jerkass friend (in disguise) and trying to comfort her by saying he was a jerk, lol. It'll backfire on him for sure. I liked the romance arc but I wish he just focused on cultivation or dated someone who understood him from the get go.
I like legend of great sage more than DE, its is harem but from what i know MC just have emotional relationships with his first woman though this is a downside to me kek

I don't want to defy the Heavens is from the same author as The Strongest System. Both with the same MC.

They are actually Nomological Laws so it works, but the explaination is lacking.
I am assuming that you are talking about the Dao Fruit part? Here I made an assumption that Dao=Law/Element/Concept, so if one has a specific dao, then one can also use that concept. For example, Devour Dao and Absorption ability (not to myself, add this one as well). Since you said that my explanation is lacking, how would you expand it? Btw. how do you usually deal with situations which lack explanations? For example, Dream Dao fruit alone consists of dozens of daos (I think it was around 80 of them). So, should I simply add something like "Can manipulate a number of other Daos" or something like that?
I like legend of great sage more than DE, its is harem but from what i know MC just have emotional relationships with his first woman though this is a downside to me kek
Legend of the Great Sage was good. I personally liked it more than DE or any of other IET works. Its sad that it, like most of good novels are pretty much dead in terms of raws (LotGS, RVI, Grasping Evil with super rare release rate, and Kingdom's Bloodline appears to have joined the list as well)....

You can say that Dream Dao consists of dozen of Daos. But to = with a Law or Concept you must use the statements from the novel otherwise they are null. Either have the feats/statements which say/show that they are Laws and/or Concepts otherwise it's not good enough and it will be deleted from the profile/crt-ed out of it. You need a foundation behind every power. You need to use that novel explaination of a power/laws/etc and not the one we use in real life. Example: Dao is IRL something that can be tiered up to tier 1 or even 0 depending on its source but in-verse it can be something else or not even that high. Basically, either have statements/feats that can back your words or don't even bother adding those abilities on a profile.

Legend of the Great Sage was good. I personally liked it more than DE or any of other IET works. Its sad that it, like most of good novels are pretty much dead in terms of raws (LotGS, RVI, Grasping Evil with super rare release rate, and Kingdom's Bloodline appears to have joined the list as well)....
From what i know author of LEgend of Great Sage lost himself while studying buddhism kek, i wanted his other work to be translated its a bit more than 600 chapters and its already complete, Grasping evil is also really good though i really dislike how the translator divide chapters in parts,tbh i'm quite impressed that Grasping Evil exists on qidian when it have such explicit sexual content, i expected to be censored since even some novels with less explicit stuff got lol

But yeah it sucks to deal with both lack of translations and works that are good not getting updated

So if any of you want to read Apotheosis its fully translated at mobo reader and its also free to read as well, they changed names from characters though i have no clue why might be a license thing?

I like legend of great sage more than DE, its is harem but from what i know MC just have emotional relationships with his first woman though this is a downside to me

Right now the war between demons & humans is about to start and MC is playing both sides basically being half human, half demon. It would blow up in his face if any side found out including his girlfriend.

From what i know author of LEgend of Great Sage lost himself while studying buddhism kek, i wanted his other work to be translated its a bit more than 600 chapters and its already complete, Grasping evil is also really good though i really dislike how the translator divide chapters in parts,tbh i'm quite impressed that Grasping Evil exists on qidian when it have such explicit sexual content, i expected to be censored since even some novels with less explicit stuff got lol

But yeah it sucks to deal with both lack of translations and works that are good not getting updated
As I've seen, from chapter 396 moving foward, the Grasping Evil chapters aren't being split anymore. Right I think it's at chapter 425.

I don't want to defy the Heavens is from the same author as The Strongest System. Both with the same MC.
I think the author gives all his MCs the same name. I've read like 4 or 5 of his novels but they are all called Lin Fan. However they don't show any knowledge if the other books. Maybe it's a Multiverse/parallel worlds situation or the author just likes the name Lin Fan too much.

It's the same MC, the MC from The Strongest System. I could say but its a spoiler.

Also reading 'Legend if the Great Saint/Sage' and I see MC's romance going the Ji Ning & NineLotus route.
Really? So you are probably right in thinking the things he did will backfire, since Ji Ning/Ninelotus was a pretty brief relationship.

Really? So you are probably right in thinking the things he did will backfire, since Ji Ning/Ninelotus was a pretty brief relationship.
I think it will go different from what happpened with Nineloluts,but i don't see them staying together because LQS together with Xiao An already have set their mind on going beyond the nine heavens to stand at the peak with brother bull,he has ambition and pretty much noone can keep up with his cultivation

Back