• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Lin Fan has divided himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? So you are probably right in thinking the things he did will backfire, since Ji Ning/Ninelotus was a pretty brief relationship.
It might be amicable parting cause MC will definitely reach higher heights. There's also the issue of him playing both sides: human & demon.

I just don't see Han Qiongzi reaching the same heights as MC unless Li Qingshan dedicates himself to help her raise her strength in the future. Also in this novel, there doesn't seem to be many God level that raise strength by leaps and bounds. Apart from pills, I don't think there's any other way other than talent & hard work & maybe unique techniques.

Btw, i was reading the AP page, and the gap from 4B to 3C is so big it is possible Ji Ning will be stuck into 4B until his L2C key, damn.

Updated my Fang Yuan draft a bit. However, I have a few questions, maybe someone can answer it:
  1. How would you deal with stats (lifting, striking etc.), considering that Fang Yuan spends most of his time dream traveling and essentially has multiple bodies, in addition, he can literally dream of anything? Should I just write Irrelevant?
  2. I was thinking about writing a draft for Ning Fan (Grasping Evil) to play around while I am bored with FY. However, I can't decide which path I should pick: a) Split power and abilities based on the cultivation levels; b) based on steps? The problem with the cultivation levels, is that there are 14 of them so far, so a bit to many. Meanwhile, GE also has the Step system of Er Gen's novels, but so far NF is only step 2 and a single step covers about 700+ chapters....

They should be split on cultivation levels. Though if you want you could just separate them on the basis of steps. Hmmm. Ning Fan is currently Nascent level right? Also, you should put Fang Yuan's lifting at Unknown if he doesn't have any. Irrelevant means a different thing.

Fang Yuan's case is unique cause he has one statistics normally and another one in his dreams. You will have either to find a way to separate them or put two different things in the same key...like for example: normal (put everything he can do in reality) and then under it you put Dream (put what he can do in plus. You'll have yourself some work. Or go the old, less complicate, less work, but fewer keys meaning fewer chances for him to fight wtih different characters by making 1-2 key at max for him. Example: One key be his entire power set and one key be him in Dreams.

Hmm. Which novel did Plagiarist plagiarize for Carefree Path?

Reverend Insanity and idk more. I stopped reading after 270 chapters...

I know his current finished novel is based on Lord of the Mysteries.

Meh..usually he writes better than one he "inspires himself".

Btw, Nepuko has reached 80 ch or more in LotM.

Yeah. He was telling me. Apparently you spoiled some parts to him.🧐

Bruh his fault cause he read what I posted in the common group.

They should be split on cultivation levels. Though if you want you could just separate them on the basis of steps. Hmmm. Ning Fan is currently Nascent level right? Also, you should put Fang Yuan's lifting at Unknown if he doesn't have any. Irrelevant means a different thing.
It depends whether you are talking about translation or raw. As for Irrelevant, I thought about using it for the final 2 levels, but that was a dumb idea.
Fang Yuan's case is unique cause he has one statistics normally and another one in his dreams. You will have either to find a way to separate them or put two different things in the same key...like for example: normal (put everything he can do in reality) and then under it you put Dream (put what he can do in plus. You'll have yourself some work. Or go the old, less complicate, less work, but fewer keys meaning fewer chances for him to fight wtih different characters by making 1-2 key at max for him. Example: One key be his entire power set and one key be him in Dreams.
I will probably stall it indefinitely or let someone else do the math. Just the fact that he has a number of bodies, with multiple power levels each + essentially reality warping, makes it very hard.
Hmm. Which novel did Plagiarist plagiarize for Carefree Path?
I would say that he used Way of the Devil for the base. It was written by the same author who wrote The Wizard World (the "original WotMW").
Meh..usually he writes better than one he "inspires himself".

Btw, Nepuko has reached 80 ch or more in LotM.
Well, he failed there. In my opinion, it was not only his worst novel, but also worse than The Wizard World or Way of the Devil.

1. I was thinking about writing a draft for Ning Fan (Grasping Evil) to play around while I am bored with FY. However, I can't decide which path I should pick: a) Split power and abilities based on the cultivation levels; b) based on steps? The problem with the cultivation levels, is that there are 14 of them so far, so a bit to many. Meanwhile, GE also has the Step system of Er Gen's novels, but so far NF is only step 2 and a single step covers about 700+ chapters....
Separate by cultivation rank,but he woud need two profiles like we have with meng hao and Bai, ning fan could even get a key for when:

To when he is powered to peak Immortal Emperor by Tai Su

I am still salty about him plagiarizing LotM.
I don't actually mind on this case, if every person that plagiarized some workd would do like him i would probrably not be against it the way i'm

The problem with the cultivation levels, is that there are 14 of them so far, so a bit to many. Meanwhile, GE also has the Step system of Er Gen's novels, but so far NF is only step 2 and a single step covers about 700+ chapters....
For Er Gen we usually make a key for each cultivation realm, and then tabbers for steps. For example First Tabber would be Step 1, 2nd tabber would be Step 2, 3 and 4. You can do something similar with Ning I assume.
Bruh his fault cause he read what I posted in the common group.
And you can spoiler-hide your posts, smh my head.
Separate by cultivation rank,but he woud need two profiles like we have with meng hao and Bai,
Yeah, basically this @Sparteh . You can check out the Meng and Bai profiles and use them as inspiration. Or just the same thing, insce GE uses Er Gen's step system.

D's profile is also pretty good to use as inspiration, instead of a tab for "Lefty" you could have one for "inside dreams", but anyway, you will need to create 2 different profiles no matter which path you choose, xianxia MCs have way too much information to a single profile.

Updated my Fang Yuan draft a bit. However, I have a few questions, maybe someone can answer it:
  1. How would you deal with stats (lifting, striking etc.), considering that Fang Yuan spends most of his time dream traveling and essentially has multiple bodies, in addition, he can literally dream of anything? Should I just write Irrelevant?
  2. I was thinking about writing a draft for Ning Fan (Grasping Evil) to play around while I am bored with FY. However, I can't decide which path I should pick: a) Split power and abilities based on the cultivation levels; b) based on steps? The problem with the cultivation levels, is that there are 14 of them so far, so a bit to many. Meanwhile, GE also has the Step system of Er Gen's novels, but so far NF is only step 2 and a single step covers about 700+ chapters....
For Ning Fan maybe you could use the body cultivation realms instead & then match with whatever cultivation level he was at that point. They aren't as many. But I would just use steps to avoid doing all the work of going level by level.

As for Fang Yuan, I don't think lifting has ever been important especially doing it with his own body but there's definitely many striking feats.

I have finally started working on Ning Fang (while temporary abandoning Fang Yuan), however, I am not sure how to classify a few aspects.
For example, Ning Fan's Chaotic Ring Secret Art allows to cut Fate Connection, Cultivation, Undying and Undeath, Dao Way, Sea of Consciousness. The way I see it, these are types of manipulation: Fate Manipulation, Mind and Soul Manipulation (for Sea of Consciousness) and maybe Power Nullification, but I have no idea how to classify others.
After that there is Heaven Grasping Seal, the core of which is refining concepts into seals into palms. Ning Fan refined concepts of fiend, fire, rain, sword, life, thunder and death. Should this be even counted as some sort of manipulation or just physical refinement... Similar question is about Sword Finger, which has typical CN concepts, such as eliminating dao truth, origin, Yin Yang, will, enter Samsara and return to Nirvana.

Hm, this seems like Conceptual manipulation, maybe.

Can you post the feats/quotes? I think we'll be able to help better and more accurately if we see the feat.

I have finally started working on Ning Fang (while temporary abandoning Fang Yuan), however, I am not sure how to classify a few aspects.
For example, Ning Fan's Chaotic Ring Secret Art allows to cut Fate Connection, Cultivation, Undying and Undeath, Dao Way, Sea of Consciousness. The way I see it, these are types of manipulation: Fate Manipulation, Mind and Soul Manipulation (for Sea of Consciousness) and maybe Power Nullification, but I have no idea how to classify others.
After that there is Heaven Grasping Seal, the core of which is refining concepts into seals into palms. Ning Fan refined concepts of fiend, fire, rain, sword, life, thunder and death. Should this be even counted as some sort of manipulation or just physical refinement... Similar question is about Sword Finger, which has typical CN concepts, such as eliminating dao truth, origin, Yin Yang, will, enter Samsara and return to Nirvana.
I think laws/concepts like Yin Yang, Life & Death, Samsara, etc should be Conceptual Manipulation. In most Xianxia, laws are just higher forms of concepts like in Desolate era. It's pretty much the same in Grasping evil.

Btw, Grasping Evil is one of the easiest novels for me to read through. I don't have to force myself at all to vet through it. I just like it that much.

As for the other smut/sex novel I keep up with, 'Dual Cultivation', I got through 100 chapters just today. It isn't as focused on cultivation as Grasping Evil, being more focused on the erotic aspects but it still has some decent power levels and fights whenever they happen. At least right now MC is at Heaven Spirit Ream but can use Celestial Qi (usually used by Immortals) to wield strength at the next realm (Sovereign realm) and bust a chain of mountains. Ordinary Sovereigns are mountain busters but can only destroy like one mountain per attack while MC can destroy a chain of mountains in a single attack.

Apart from that, my other daily reads are Eternal Sacred King, History's Strongest Senior Brother & I Don't Dare Defy the Heavens.

Eternal Sacred King has really grown on me. While the cultivation system is the ordinary: Qi Refinement, Foundation Establishment, Golden Core, etc, the author introduced a powerful ability for genius Golden Cores called Golden Core Phenomenon. It is basically a domain ability but it's pretty detailed and each person's domain is unique. I just love how cool the descriptions are like some domains are seas of blood or fire, historical castles, historical events and battles, ancient mystical beasts, etc being manifested once a person unleashes their domain.

I've always loved Domain abilities especially as manifestations of inner worlds as it means the characters have potential of creating actual universes in the future as they get stronger, reach God level like Qin Yu in Stellar Transformations. Nothing was more satisfying than seeing him create an actual World/Universe step by step.

I have 2 questions:
  1. Since I am a beginner when it comes to all of this stuff, just to make sure, when it comes to physical stats and tier, I have to make a key for each level I used in power and abilities section? For example, I used qi power system for powers and abilities section of Ning Fan. So I have to use same 10+ levels for stats and cannot use devil body cultivation levels instead? Furthermore, I should probably incorporate those devil cultivation levels into this, so some keys might have before/after type additional information? For example, a key for Void Refinement qi realm stats would look like something like this " | Level (explanation), After Reaching Reckless Demon realm Level (explanation) | " etc. With sometimes even further incorporating other cultivation systems? Or is 1 feat for the realm (lets say the final one) enough?
  2. Deleted as requested by Nepuko

Last edited:
I have 2 questions:
  1. Since I am a beginner when it comes to all of this stuff, just to make sure, when it comes to physical stats and tier, I have to make a key for each level I used in power and abilities section? For example, I used qi power system for powers and abilities section of Ning Fan. So I have to use same 10+ levels for stats and cannot use devil body cultivation levels instead? Furthermore, I should probably incorporate those devil cultivation levels into this, so some keys might have before/after type additional information? For example, a key for Void Refinement qi realm stats would look like something like this " | Level (explanation), After Reaching Reckless Demon realm Level (explanation) | " etc. With sometimes even further incorporating other cultivation systems? Or is 1 feat for the realm (lets say the final one) enough?

Edit : Thanks for deleting :D

Last edited:
Anyone still doing the profiles for Lord of the Mysteries?

I would like to help (i'm currently rereading it) but i don't know if i can/should just edit/make the profiles since i'm new

I'm still working on them but at the same time on multiple other verses thus its slower.

I'm still working on them but at the same time on multiple other verses thus its slower.
Can i help?
first thing i noticed on the profiles that can be improved
At least Athletic Human, possible Superhuman travel speed (Is faster than any human, no matter their prowess as he's no longer just a Beyonder, but a Half-God, a Mythical Creature in human shape)
I think at least for Demigod and above they can be Subsonic by scaling from Maric (compared to a full speed steam train) and that other Seq 6 Zombie (since it was said he produced an afterimage at maxspeed)

Running ahead of the group was Maric. His disheveled hair was completely blown back by the wind, and his expression was twisted and hideous.
He was even faster than a steam locomotive at its peak speed. With a whoosh, he arrived at the entrance to the clearing.
But even so, he was still unable to escape from his pursuers.
At the same time, with a swoosh, Tyre’s thin but muscular body disappeared and reappeared more than ten meters away.
As his figure began outlining itself, an illusory image was left behind. A black aura that seemed to be alive rose up from the ground, pierced through the remnant images, and disappeared with a flicker.
Tyre hadn’t used Blink, as his Sequence didn’t have the corresponding Beyonder powers to do so.
He had relied on the Scarlet Lunar Corona to push him to his maximum speed!
The speed at which he moved at produced afterimages!

Last edited:
That's their specific pathway powers. Doesn't work even more since they didn't interact.

That's their specific pathway powers. Doesn't work even more since they didn't interact.
I think there's no mention of Zombie (Sequence 6) having some specific speed power besides some overall improvement in their stats from Werewolf (Sequence 7) that was mentioned having terrifying speed
which is why i said maybe scaling it is for Demigod (Sequence 4) since it's a big leap in power for every Beyonder
And i don't get what you mean by they don't interact

Maric's explanation

Last edited:
@LazyDaoist By they don't interact, he means that just because a sequence 6 zombie has subsonic travel speed doesn't mean a sequence 4 night watcher also has subsonic travel speed. The only page we should change based on Maric's feat should be Senor's, since he's on the same pathway but a higher sequence. We can't say a character has X speed unless they have been explicitly shown to have X speed. We can kind of cheat with LotM because a sequence 6 zombie will be virtually identical to every other sequence 6 zombie, but it's limited to feats within the same pathway.

Also, the feat for Tyre wouldn't be from his sequence, but the Scarlet Lunar Corona, which corresponds to a sequence 5 Scarlet Scholar. This means we can scale this feat to Emlyn's page, because he is on the same pathway but a higher sequence. It could be argued that he has subsonic+ travel speed because Tyre was significantly faster than his normal subsonic self using the sealed artifact. Probably still only subsonic, though.

Last edited:
Also, the feat for Tyre wouldn't be from his sequence, but the Scarlet Lunar Corona
It just says it "push him to his maximum speed" so it should still be his Sequence
This means we can scale this feat to Emlyn's page
the artificial Vampire (should be a sequence 7) already "produced afterimages" so Demigod Emlyn is probably way faster

Also there's stuff in Klein's profile that i think can be added/changed, can i just post it here?

It just says it "push him to his maximum speed" so it should still be his Sequence
It also says "he had relied on the scarlet lunar corona," which implies he couldn't move that fast without its help, so it's the artifact. Eh, it doesn't really matter either way cause there are other feats to scale from. And you're probably right about Emlyn being way faster, but subsonic is a big range and we can't give him higher travel speed than that without more concrete feats. Emlyn probably qualifies for Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed, but that's different from travel speed.

There's a lot of stuff I noticed, as well. If you're going to type it all down anyway, you'd be better off making a CRT so you can make the changes yourself if it gets the nod. I'm already making one, but it's more of a general CRT for all Lord of the Mysteries pages and it would already be quite long. If nothing else, I'd appreciate if some things were already fixed.

Last edited:
Saw your draft you put The YIn Plucking as mind manipualtion ,it should be empathic/biological manipulation,since it makes the girls in affect simiar to aphrodisiac and make them lose their strenght

Back