• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

Don't worry Derrick and the Sun Pathway possess Speed of Light attack speeds. 🧐
Edit: Also, originals from Webnovel or others should be allowed right?

Always frustrating when MC loses all power: golden core, inner core, etc. Kinda sad with the direction Eternal Sacred King is going. Hope Legend of the Great Sage/Saint never does that cause MC in the same 'playing both sides (demon & human) scenario.

Like from this moment on, even if we know the Eternal Sacred King MC is gonna come back stronger, his secret is out to the world & the only reason he will keep on surviving is due to plot of the stronger guys who are like 6 realms stronger than him, not making a move while he grows stronger slowly plowing through the canon fodder in their sects in the name of revenge.

MC's family who were in danger in the first place are gonna survive due to luck cause how come the enemies don't cause trouble now that MC is helpless, lol. I'll just be seeing plotholes from this moment onwards. The novel is still early on yet it has already fallen into the Chaotic Sword God trappings of MC being chased around like a dog by vastly superior opponents. He put everything at risk all for a fruit that can only get him from early Golden core to Mid Golden core! I'm honestly kinda annoyed cause this is one of the novels I haven't dropped yet.

Saw your draft you put The YIn Plucking as mind manipualtion ,it should be empathic/biological manipulation,since it makes the girls in affect simiar to aphrodisiac and make them lose their strenght
I will take note of your comment. Though, it shows traces of all 3 (mind, emphatic and biological), so it is hard to choose. The thing is that it was shown later in the story that NF's female targeted techniques works not only on living females of various species/levels, but also on objects that can be considered females in nature (walls or formations etc.). I doubt that you can count this technique as pure biological manipulation then.

I will take note of your comment. Though, it shows traces of all 3 (mind, emphatic and biological), so it is hard to choose. The thing is that it was shown later in the story that NF's female targeted techniques works not only on living females of various species/levels, but also on objects that can be considered females in nature (walls or formations etc.). I doubt that you can count this technique as pure biological manipulation then.
Well its directly related with "yin" so at some point it might be just straight out conceptual manipulation or something

-------------
Anyone here read City of Sin? I'm in doubt if i should start it or not

Always frustrating when MC loses all power: golden core, inner core, etc. Kinda sad with the direction Eternal Sacred King is going. Hope Legend of the Great Sage/Saint never does that cause MC in the same 'playing both sides (demon & human) scenario.
Worst part of LoGS is that its pretty much not updated anymore(I mean the raws) just like Grasping evil have very few new chapters its such a pity they are good novels

Worst part of LoGS is that its pretty much not updated anymore(I mean the raws) just like Grasping evil have very few new chapters its such a pity they are good novels
LoGS has been updated a few times in the last few years from what I have heard. Though, it is on the level of rumors, therefore more or less useless. Grasping Evil did have 7-8 chapters in the last 4 months. At least they are 3x as long so there is some resemblance to the plot. Honestly, in the last few years great novels suffered a lot. LoGS, GE, Reverend Insanity etc.

LoGS has been updated a few times in the last few years from what I have heard. Though, it is on the level of rumors, therefore more or less useless. Grasping Evil did have 7-8 chapters in the last 4 months. At least they are 3x as long so there is some resemblance to the plot. Honestly, in the last few years great novels suffered a lot. LoGS, GE, Reverend Insanity etc.
At least the author of revered insanity had already planned the end and was doing it but CCP decided to ban it, ******* CCP messing with all that is good

Anyone looking for dumb fun, action and an MC who actually learns varied and cool techniques can check out Heavenly Tyrant Martial Soul. Although it has the typical bullying origin, MC doesn't take shit from anyone, goes from begger to genius, etc.

I'll day one of the reasons I keep reading these novels especially ones set in a fictional historical world is because of all the cool techniques the MC can learn. This is one of the reasons I have Eternal Reverence rated so high despite it not being that popular. Although MC uses swords, he's not a sword dao maniac like people like Ji Ning or the guy from Chaotic Sword God & other sword novels. There's plenty of techniques to go around: regeneration techniques, defence techniques, diving & karma techniques, speed techniques, secret techniques, 'evil' techniques.

Anyway, Heavenly Tyrant Martial Soul is only like at chapter 130 translated right now and MC already has a wide arsenal: a defensive golden body technique based in absorbing gold, a shadow sword technique that can create real clones, powerful ice techniques, attack fist techs, etc. Just a host of them in addition to his Martial Spirit which can steal his opponents Martial Spirits.

The only unrealistic thing about this novel is that humans and other humanoid races have lived in the same world for countless years without any of these races being bred out. Like there is no external difference between the races in this novel so how the hell do they even maintain themselves for over a million years yet it has been shown that intermarriage does in fact happen. Even if it was taboo, there's no way to actually prevent it for millions of years especially when some of these races live in the same country, go to the same institutions, etc. I know the author needed the "tribalism" for the conflict but it's too far fetched. Maybe if it were maintained as "human tribes" or "ethnicities" instead of outright, different races it would be a bit more realistic to the modern day world or give their world a shorter history like our own.

Would an Energy also possess law Manipulation? For example, Savage Energy is part of the Heaven and Earth but also against it. Heaven and Earth create Spiritual Energy for development and prospering. While Savage Energy is the Decadence of all things. If there is no balance and there is abundance in Spiritual Energy everything will continue to flourish. But increase in Savage Energy causes everything will come to an end.

Also, Heavenly Tyrant Martial Soul has nearly 7000 chapters in raws and is still ongoing. That would be quite a long read if it ever gets fully translated.

Also, Heavenly Tyrant Martial Soul has nearly 7000 chapters in raws and is still ongoing. That would be quite a long read if it ever gets fully translated.
I honestly never read most of these novels to completion cause how they lose quality the ger they get. I feel most novels get repetitive and boring around chapter 600 - 1000. And I highly doubt any translator will do over 7K chapters, lol. Most novels get dropped anyway. I'm just reading to feel something new cause I've pretty much given all translated historical action novels a chance at this point.

Anyone looking for dumb fun, action and an MC who actually learns varied and cool techniques can check out Heavenly Tyrant Martial Soul. Although it has the typical bullying origin, MC doesn't take shit from anyone, goes from begger to genius, etc.
Hmmm. You can read Sage Monarch if you finished it. Has the same thing.

Sage Monarch got me annoyed i wish WW would have been able to get Dragon Talisman and taht Emperor of cosmos and Eternal life(my favorite) all from the author would get picked up

I'm pretty sure they are all connected or at least MCs from others seem to show up in dragon talisman

Good thing my nickname already has an "X" at the start, and my real name isn't Dragnoir as well. But if he isn't tier 0, the guy must be the strongest character of whatever tier he could be in.

Would an Energy also possess law Manipulation? For example, Savage Energy is part of the Heaven and Earth but also against it. Heaven and Earth create Spiritual Energy for development and prospering. While Savage Energy is the Decadence of all things. If there is no balance and there is abundance in Spiritual Energy everything will continue to flourish. But increase in Savage Energy causes everything will come to an end.
Yeah, by site rules it will, normally.

Reccomending Sage Monarch....? Who are you and what did you do to John?

Sage Monarch got me annoyed i wish WW would have been able to get Dragon Talisman and taht Emperor of cosmos and Eternal life(my favorite) all from the author would get picked up

I'm pretty sure they are all connected or at least MCs from others seem to show up in dragon talisman
Eternal Life would be pretty good if there was a decent translation of it. Sadly, human translation only covers about 70/1600 chapters and is not even good, while the MTL sites ether have tons of chapters missing or terrible quality or both.

Yeah, by site rules it will, normally.

Reccomending Sage Monarch....? Who are you and what did you do to John?
Even though I have never read it, for some reason, every time I see this recommended, my reader instincts give similar feeling to seeing MGA or PMG recommended...

Eh he. I don't think anything comes close to Sage Monarch in the sheer retardness. I am pretty sure the the characters have Negative IQ. Also, seriously I must have been pretty put of my mind when I picked up the series.

Eh he. I don't think anything comes close to Sage Monarch in the sheer retardness. I am pretty sure the the characters have Negative IQ. Also, seriously I must have been pretty put of my mind when I picked up the series.
So, basically Emperor's Domination, but shorter, with less filler and worse MC, huh?

And written on a level that is inaccessible to all mortals.
“This is bad, Young Master Leaf! The monarch bonds shattered, and they unleashed their biggest attack yet!” Quite a few of Young Master Leaf's young companions were shouting in fury. They could sense that this cannon was unleashing incredible power, yet they were too proud and arrogant to flee.

Yesh. Savage Energy really is a Law Manipulation or maybe concept Manipulation. I never understand the difference between them anyway.

Welp this took me a while and i still skipped many chapters (while using the wiki as a guide) so i probably miss a lot
i'm not sure posting this as CRT since it seems like the LotM pages is still under construction so i'll just post it here now
fellow readers pointing out what i got wrong would be welcome
this is just for the powers i still get some stuff for the AP/Dura/Speed but there's few and i'm not really sure if it can be used so i'll just post it later
sorry for the long post

(edit) just to make it clear for everyone this is for Klein Moretti's profile

Seer
Preparation
Technological, because his charms and later special bullets is something he have to prepare and can't instantly create
Empowerment, maybe Clairvoyance Resistance Negation
inside Sefirah Castle his divination is boosted and can remove interference to it
Healing
Inside Sefirah Castle the castle have restorative power
(Limited) Dimensional Storage
It should mention that he can only do that via a Ritual before Sequence 1
Resistance to Body Control and Body Puppetry
It shouldn't be Resistance to Body Control and Body Puppetry, Spirit Thread Control controls the souls, against that sealed artifact puppet it's because his soul go to Sefirah Castle so the control gets cut off
Unconventional Invulnerability
I'm pretty sure the protection just make his body doesn't fall over with his soul gone it shouldn't warrant an invulnerability

Clown
Paper manipulation
Clown can already harden a paper
Blessed, Resistance to Dream Manipulation, Hypnotism
Should be from Sequence 9, by Blessing from Evernight
Astral Projection
should be from sequence 9 by doing Luck Enhancement Ritual, he can also take the soul of someone connected to Sefirah Castle to Sefirah Castle like the tarot club members and people that chant the Fool's title

Magician
Possesion
he can possess concious target too
Duplication
with Paper Figurine Substitute
Empowerment
the bit about Sefirah Castle should be from Sequence 9, he can empower his soul with high level object like with Azik's Copper Whistle and Cards of Blasphemy
Limited Body Control/Bone Manipulation
Via Bone Softening
Summoning
Should be from Sequence 8, he can summon his soul from Sefirah Castle with Summoning Ritual, if he ends the Summoning his soul will go back to Sefirah Castle unless intercepted by powers at the level of Deities or special effects of Sealed Artifacts at Grade 0 or Grade 1

Faceless
he starts to make low level Storm Domain Charms like lightning, short flight, wind, sea animal control
Aura, Empowerment
Sefirah Castle aura starts to integrate with Klein in reality other than giving him resistance, it also boost his divination and intuition, and Fate Pathways will directly see Sefirah Castle core (like seeing a mythical creature)
Sound Manipulation
He can mimic voices
Absorption
Biological, Soul, Power Absorption for Creeping Hunger instead of Power Mimicry, it doesn't mimic abilities but used the devoured soul power

Marionettist
Soul, Thread Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement
spirit threads control shouldn't be Body Puppetry since it controls the soul via the spirit body threads while the Body Puppetry page says "it functions by controlling another's body directly from a distance without affecting the soul or mind"
Durability Negation
Lethal shouldn't fit Durability Negation since it just makes whatever it hits considered a weakspot thus amplifying damage but their defense still matters

Bizarro Sorcerer
Aura
High Level creature (Sequence 4 and above) should have aura (i don't know if Sequence 4/3 should get theirs only in Mythical Creature Form or not)
Soul Manipulation
Effect from seeing Mythical Creature form damage/affect the soul and doesn't just affect the mind
(Limited?) Resistance to Death Manipulation
for Sequence 4 and above, Godhood allows them to resist instant death effect

Scholar of Yore
Immortality type 9
i'm pretty sure if he reached his ressurection time limit/quota at least his body is dead for sure (even though Klein said that he can revive as an undead), and at this point he can't even create avatars
"is an infinite distance from the material Universe and even the Astral World where past, present and future coexist can't reach it" and source for this?
Summoning & Weapon Creation
For the historical projection stuff like item/people instead of Time Manipulation
Durability Negation
Via Staff of Stars, it cause some space manipulation effect on hit

Miracle Invoker
(Limited?) Abstract Existence
This should be at Sequence 1 when they become a "symbol" of a phenomena, Limited because most can't turn abstract though i don't know if that matters or not
Space, Memory, Fate Manipulation, Power Modification
addition for Grafting, i'm not sure what fits for physical grafting probably transmutation/matter manipulation?
Limited Pocket Reality Manipulation, Barrier Creation
for Realm of Mysteries since it's basically just the barrier at Sequence 1 it doesn't create a real divine kingdom, Kotar can use the curtain to defend against Reinette possession
Spaceflight
Planeswalker ability is to turn into symbol and use the astral world because the astral world is an abstract dimension of authority and symbolism, outer space is the cosmos though that also refers to the outer gods

Attendant of Mysteries
Summoning
I'm not sure why it's here for the Realm of Mysteries
Invisibility, Resistance to ESP, Resistance to Clairvoyance & Precognition?
with Concealment effect
Dimensional Storage
He (finally) can instantly withdraw things from Sefirah Castle
Barrier Creation
He can make the gray fog aura to wrap him like a cocoon resisting the laws of Calderón City which turned all living beings into the dead
Soul Manipulation
for voices and gaze, it seems starting from Sequence 1 if they don't control it just their voice/ravings and gaze can affect the soul even though their pathways doesn't explicitly give them ability for their voice or gaze (like voice for Abyss and gaze for Death) it just comes from their level

at this point there shouldn't be the "Within Sefirah Castle" anymore since he already can use power of Error & Door pathways abilities under Sequence 0 outside it's mainly just a strong barrier now

Fool
Time, Causality, Fate Manipulation
addition for Fooling
Pocket Reality Manipulation
with Realm of Mysteries

Last edited:
"is an infinite distance from the material Universe and even the Astral World where past, present and future coexist can't reach it" and source for this?
Are you talking about Fog of History/ Historical Void? That has nothing to do with Astral World or anything. They are remnants of History Scholars of Yores and can access. Also, I had talk with Zara regarding Grafting and it is more than just Matter Manipulation and isn't it from Attendant of Mysteries? Grafting is simply tampering and connecting anything. From physical things like space and distance to conceptuals like Authorities.

Sefirah Castle is a pillar of the Universe formed by the Primordial One. Though I only remember the Fourth Pillar being able to destroy the space time.

And written on a level that is inaccessible to all mortals.
Kek,thats why i was rather impressed when i read the first 70 chapters of Eternal Life and Emperor of Cosmos, i was expecting same shit but was so mcuh different when it come to characters i thought it was a different author... maybe it is you never know when it comes to china

Thought i can see Emperor of cosmos going really downhill if he wants too, mostly because Nationalism bs like:

The world is pretty much unified in the beginning of the story but there is a group of radicals that want to bring back nations bac,k like china and all others should die for example , MC brother(both are pure chinese of course) join these group of radicals but MC doesn't seem to agree with their narrative of bringing back that shit and that they should just stick together since they are all humans, but because the stuff i read before from chinese authors i can't help but feel like it may go downhill

Last edited:
@LazyDaoist
I agree with everything you put in the Seer section

I agree with everything you put in the Clown section

it should be made clear that this is his spirit body state and not his normal form
Duplication
with Paper Figurine Substitute
Paper Figurine Substitute doesn't really fit with duplication. I'd put it under paper manipulation and then explain how the power works under Notable attacks/techniques.
I don't really think that this should be listed as summoning at all, but if it were to stay on the page, you would be correct.
Durability Negation
Lethal shouldn't fit Durability Negation since it just makes whatever it hits considered a weakspot thus amplifying damage but their defense still matters
I think Lethal should still be counted as limited Durability negation, otherwise I agree.

I agree with everything you put in the Bizarro Sorcerer section.

Immortality type 9
i'm pretty sure if he reached his ressurection time limit/quota at least his body is dead for sure (even though Klein said that he can revive as an undead), and at this point he can't even create avatars
It should be Limited Immortality type 9, but he should still have it. It has nothing to do with his resurrection ability, but the fact that he leaves several worms of spirit in Sefirah castle, and he can live on through them even if most of his worms of spirit in the physical world die.
While I would change the wording, it's referring to the fact the Sefirah Castle is above the Spirit World, which you can't enter without a dimensional travel type ability. Even if you can enter the spirit world, you wouldn't be able to enter or even find Sefirah Castle (Flegrea tried looking for it with no success)
Summoning & Weapon Creation
For the historical projection stuff like item/people instead of Time Manipulation
I'd say they all fit and should be mentioned.
Space, Memory, Fate Manipulation, Power Modification
addition for Grafting, i'm not sure what fits for physical grafting probably transmutation/matter manipulation?
I'd put fusionism for physical grafting, and probably most of the other stuff as well.

I agree with everything you put in the Attendant of Mysteries and Fool sections.

@LazyDaoist
Self-Destruction (Can use the Sefirah Castle to destabilize the Universe destroying it)
I'm pretty sure there is no source and this is just speculation from the page creator. It does make a bit of sense, as Pillars are probably Universe level, but Klein has shown no ability to be able to destroy Sefirah Castle, even if he is the owner of it. Also, if this ability were true, it would make Klein 3-A instead of 4-C.

While I'm on the topic of Tiers, I'd like to mention that his tier for the fool key should be At least High 4-C, Likely 4-B, as supernovas are a minimum of High 4-C, and most types of supernova produce 100 Foe worth of energy, which is Solar System level.

@RoRI62
Paper Figurine Substitute doesn't really fit with duplication. I'd put it under paper manipulation and then explain how the power works under Notable attacks/techniques.
Honestly i looked to Konan profile for that since paper manipulation user is surprisingly few, and Klein did used it to create "clone" (at first anyway like when he's hiding in the bathroom while still a Magician) but yeah later it's just an "(almost) automatic attack avoidance", i'm okay with everything else

Eh on Tiers i think the one that need change the most is this
At least Wall level likely higher (As each increase in sequence has also increased his physical prowess), Small Building level with Air Cannon (His attacks are compared with a coastal defensive cannon), Multi-City Block level (Can summon thousands of Lightning Bolts)
that scan for summoning lightning bolts is just Klein triggering Leodero's leftover power in the Forsaken Land
(edit) and i think it's missing the Miracle Invoker AP unless the above is for Miracle Invoker

Last edited:
@LazyDaoist

Klein did used it to create "clone" (at first anyway like when he's hiding in the bathroom while still a Magician)
IIRC, that was the Illusion Creation power at work more than the Paper Figurine.

The Tiers/attack potency are all messed up, I just mentioned the one thing that annoyed me the most. For instance, the justification for Wall Level for the clown key and higher (the ability to throw paper cards as if they were throwing daggers to pierce a wall, and the ability to break bones) would only qualify Klein for Street level, as bullets from rifles can pierce walls. Same for weapons like daggers, and they are only street level. The tier for the sea god scepter is wrong, Historical Projections are never mentioned, etc. If I were to redo the Tiers, it would look something like this

10-B, 9-C with custom revolver | 9-C | 9-C | 9-C, 9-A with Creeping Hunger, 8-A with Sea God Scepter | 9-C, 9-A with Creeping Hunger, 8-A with Sea God Scepter | 9-B, 9-A with Creeping Hunger, 8-A with Sea God Scepter | 9-A, 7-C with Historical Projections | Possibly 7-B, likely 7-A with Historical Projections | Possibly 5-B | At least High 4-C, Likely 4-B, Higher after defeating Amon

and Attack Potency would look like this

Human level (is a normal human physically), Street level with custom revolver | Street level (Can break bones and crack the air with his punches)| Street level (his air bullets are comparable to bullets shot from his custom revolver)| Street level, Wall level with Creeping Hunger (Creeping Hunger has the ice powers of a zombie, which can freeze a human solid in seconds), Multi-City Block level with Sea God Scepter (The Sea God Scepter can create Hurricanes, Lightning Storms, and Tsunamis) | Street level, Small Building level with Creeping Hunger, Multi-City Block level with Sea God Scepter | Wall level (His Air Bullets are comparable to canons), Small Building level with Creeping Hunger, Multi-City Block level with Sea God Scepter | Small Building level (His Air Bullets are comparable to coastal defense artillery), Town level with Historical Projections (Can summon angels in a weakened state) | Possibly City level (Rebuilt Constant City with a snap of his fingers), likely Mountain level with Historical Projections (Can summon Angels such as Hermes, who can become the size of half a mountain) | Possibly Planet level (As a King of the Kings of Angels, he is close to the level of a true God) | At least Large Star level, Likely Solar System level (Can Create Supernovae), Higher after defeating Amon

Last edited:
hmmm the one i disagree with is for the Sequence 1, even King of Angel shouldn't compare to a true god in 1 v 1 so i wouldn't scale their AP just like that, for me 1 put at least whatever tier is for Suah making a mountain tremble and collapse with just one hand (7-A?) and possibly whatever tier is for the damage done to the Forsaken Land (6-A?)

the tier for Sea God Scepter can keep improving up to Sequence 3 since at Sequence 5 he said that he can't make wave as strong as Kalvetua (after he create a 10 meter tsunami) because he's lacking in Sequence and Kalvetua was said to be able to drown Bayam and even the whole Archipelago

Also when did Klein summon Hermes? Klein's standard Angel lineup should be Reinette, Azik, Will, maybe Arianna (and later Bernadette?)

Last edited:
He's not a king of Angels, but a King of the Kings of Angels. It was stated that he was comparable to a true god here in chapter 1356. And regular Kings of Angels have better feats than what Suah (who's not even a king of angels, just a regular sequence 1) did, such as when Adam disappeared an entire island with a sigh.

I remember that he could make better use of the Sea God Scepter as he improved sequence, but it was hard to quantify how much. Do you have a chapter number for drowning the whole archipelago? I don't remember that being mentioned.

He has never summoned Hermes, but considering how his power works, there's no reason he wouldn't be able to (although it might take him a few tries). Not only does he have sufficient Historical Knowledge of the man, he's even met and fought against him. He was the angel I mentioned because he was the first to come to mind when thinking of raw physical power rather than hax.

It doesn't say comparable but just close to level though, even if he's comparable to gods i don't think we can just scale him to Tyrant AP
and maybe we can i still think we should put the At Least for the minimum and then Possibly

Sea God Kalvetua has failed to find a way to survive and has completely given up, resulting in it going completely mad. It wanted to create a storm, stir up a tsunami, and drown the Rorsted Archipelago so that countless can join it in death? At the same time, its devotees are starting to do extreme acts… I’ve already informed the Church of Storms. They’ll likely be able to stop it… No, even if I didn’t inform them. They’ll definitely be able to sense a problem with the appearance of such a situation. They would then make the necessary response… Klein rolled to his feet, wore his clothes, and walked out of his bedroom.

Back