• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan General Discussion: Junior, you dare?!

C'mon, when i am trying to not-vsdebate...

Anyway, he is a solid tier 2, even a quick view of his power at the end would already have a chaoslord at L2C due to fusing with their chaosverse's spacetime, there is a chance things like otherverses would be valid for more universes inside one chaosverse, at first i also thought the Minor Worlds would be valid for tier 2 but they are pocket dimensions (even the ones in their own spacetime like Earth).

Well, Ning can possibly reach tier 1, but around 1C since the series does not focus in higher layers of existence or dimensions (at least up to the point i read, a bit less than 400 chapters remaining)

Last edited:
  • Complete mastery of spacetime to the point that transcends even his own Chaosverse, since he reversed the Infinite Void in order to watch the chaosverse come into being and then sped it up again;
  • High tier reality warping, given that he's able to reality warp at least in his own Chaosverse, which he carries in his Heartworld and can instantly deploy, not to mention the Heartworld itself is reality warping hax;
  • His karma hax, that allows him to simultaneously attack someone and everybody attached to their karma threads, including their ancestors and everyone they've ever met;
  • The feat of destroying the newborn Chaosverse while also resisting the Sithe Chaos Lord's attempts to hinder him, which displays that at the very least his own level of existence isn't limited to "that dude who's only strong within his homeland".

Given that a Realmverse seems many times bigger than our observable universe, and can be considered separate space-time continnums, since the Laws and other characteristics such as the flow of time and the speed of light change based on the Realmverse considered, a Chaosverse would be at least comparable to a multiverse, possibly a hyperverse. Ning conceptually transcends it, so I gotta say I think 3-A is pretty low for him. What do you guys think? Any corrections and different opinions are welcome

C'mon, when i am trying to not-vsdebate...

Anyway, he is a solid tier 2, even a quick view of his power at the end would already have a chaoslord at L2C due to fusing with their chaosverse's spacetime, there is a chance things like otherverses would be valid for more universes inside one chaosverse, at first i also thought the Minor Worlds would be valid for tier 2 but they are pocket dimensions (even the ones in their own spacetime like Earth).

Well, Ning can possibly reach tier 1, but around 1C since the series does not focus in higher layers of existence or dimensions (at least up to the point i read, a bit less than 400 chapters remaining)
Around the end, when he completes the Omega Sword Dao and all his power ramps up pretty quickly. I'd agree with 1C, but it would depend on the interpretation of what actually counts as a universe or higher dimensional layers in DE. The tier page does mention "...or equivalent" specifically for works like DE without a clear division. In sum, though, if I recall correctly, he transcends basically everything in the Chaosverse infinitely and is considered pretty strong among Chaos Lords (even though there's only one other Chaos Lord, who was the companion of cultivators who ascended to higher levels of existence, which Ning didn't care about since he'd already resurrected his wife). He might be a solid 1, but I'm not sure where exactly in the tier he'd fit

1. That's space-time manipulation. Or maybe a Low 1-C feat if he actually transcends it.

2. Hax.

3. More hax.

4. Low 2-C feat.

Having different laws doesn't necessarily mean being superior to regular spacetimes. So, while this is definitely Low 2-C, maybe Low 1-C, it doesn't go far beyond that.

1. That's space-time manipulation. Or maybe a Low 1-C feat if he actually transcends it.

2. Hax.

3. More hax.

4. Low 2-C feat.

Having different laws doesn't necessarily mean being superior to regular spacetimes. So, while this is definitely Low 2-C, maybe Low 1-C, it doesn't go far beyond that.
1 and 4 would depend on what exactly is a Chaosverse, so maybe let's get that out of the way? While I do agree that different laws doesn't mean superiority, I was trying to convey that the Realmverses are separate space-time continnums, not superior or inferior to regular ones, that would be another discussion. What I do not understand is why you consider him 2-C to 1-C when, at least to me, he seems pretty comparable to Lucifer (DC), conceptually

From what I have heard about the series its Tier 2 at most.

1 and 4 would depend on what exactly is a Chaosverse, so maybe let's get that out of the way? While I do agree that different laws doesn't mean superiority, I was trying to convey that the Realmverses are separate space-time continnums, not superior or inferior to regular ones, that would be another discussion. What I do not understand is why you consider him 2-C to 1-C when, at least to me, he seems pretty comparable to Lucifer (DC), conceptually
He has no feat on that level?

He has no feat on that level?
He can reality warp on roughly the same scale, comprehend and influence the Infinite Void outside of the Chaosverse i.e outside of spacetime and at the very least destroy other Chaosverses, which are their own totalities, so? Please elaborate

How is it roughly the same scale? DC's multiverse is far, far larger than anything in DE...

Being outside of space time is not a feat anyway.....

Even without dimensions and stuff, Lucifers Creation feat is around 2A iirc which definitely is above Ji Ning's paygrade.

Again, that would depend on what a Chaosverse is, and it's pretty ambiguosly anywhere within Multiverse - Hyperverse range, tending to Hyperverse imo. I won't argue on DC's scale since I'm not knowledgeable enough about it, but they don't seem that different to me so some explanations would be nice

Chaosverse at most is 2C from what I understand. No where near 1B.

2C range is 2 - 1000 separate spacetime continnums. Why would you make this assumption when the amount of Realmverses isn't stated? (As far as I recall). Not to mention the distance between the realmverses, which is in another scale compared to the realmverses' size. It is finite, however, since the Chaosverse does end at the border with the Infinite Void, but that would still be 2B. Ning transcends the Chaosverse and can roam freely in the Infinite Void, without specification as to what degree he can affect the Void and other chaosverses. We do have the 2 feats where he destroyed another chaosverse and manipulated the Void in order to reverse his own, demonstrating to be conceptually above the verses altogether, so around 1C or 1B

2C range is 2 - 1000 separate spacetime continnums. Why would you make this assumption when the amount of Realmverses isn't stated? (As far as I recall). Not to mention the distance between the realmverses, which is in another scale compared to the realmverses' size. It is finite, however, since the Chaosverse does end at the border with the Infinite Void, but that would still be 2B. Ning transcends the Chaosverse and can roam freely in the Infinite Void, without specification as to what degree he can affect the Void and other chaosverses. We do have the 2 feats where he destroyed another chaosverse and manipulated the Void in order to reverse his own, demonstrating to be conceptually above the verses altogether, so around 1C or 1B
Transcending the concept of space-time without further context is just Low 1-C.

Even then, manipulating the Void is just space-time manipulation. You need far more evidence than that to even reach Tier 1. The feats you posted are Low 2-C and space-time manip respectively.

Being able to roam freely in such a Void is also not a Tier 1 feat.

And the main thing is, just because it isn't specified that he can't do something, doesn't mean that we assume he can. That's not how Burden of Proof works.

Transcending the concept of space-time without further context is just Low 1-C.

Even then, manipulating the Void is just space-time manipulation. You need far more evidence than that to even reach Tier 1. The feats you posted are Low 2-C and space-time manip respectively.

Being able to roam freely in such a Void is also not a Tier 1 feat.

And the main thing is, just because it isn't specified that he can't do something, doesn't mean that we assume he can. That's not how Burden of Proof works.
How is manipulating the Void spacetime manip when neither even exists in the Void? Not to mention that all of the feats are higher than 2-C, for reasons already explained above ( 2-1000 range etc)

How though? We don't assume a high-end when we don't know a number. The feat would just be 2-C.

OK, it's Void Manipulation. Point is that it isn't an AP feat.

We don't assume 2B if the size isn't stated. We assume the lower interpretations. Distance also doesn't give higher rating. A collection of Realmverses without any more information is 2C. Its Low 2C if they don't have separate space time.

Sadly DE chapters in wuxiaworld seem to be Vip-locked so I won't be able to show calcs, but: there are a bunch of Realmverses, they are separate (so 2C) and the distance between nearby Realmverses seems to be somewhere between 10 to the power of 20-24 light years, maybe higher (it would take him a million chaos cycles, a chaos cycle being 10 trillion years, to reach another Realmverse; at this point I'm pretty sure he could teleport across entire Territories). Disregard the distance if it truly doesn't mean anything. That's still a lowball of over 2C. Since he transcends everything and stuff, solid 1C?

Sadly DE chapters in wuxiaworld seem to be Vip-locked so I won't be able to show calcs, but: there are a bunch of Realmverses, they are separate (so 2C) and the distance between nearby Realmverses seems to be somewhere between 10 to the power of 20-24 light years, maybe higher (it would take him a million chaos cycles, a chaos cycle being 10 trillion years, to reach another Realmverse; at this point I'm pretty sure he could teleport across entire Territories). Disregard the distance if it truly doesn't mean anything. That's still a lowball of over 2C. Since he transcends everything and stuff, solid 1C?
If he can prove it, it'd be Low 1-C, yes. But he'd need a lot of proof (seeing the Realmverse as something akin to fiction as an example).

If he can prove it, it'd be Low 1-C, yes. But he'd need a lot of proof (seeing the Realmverse as something akin to fiction as an example).
He's infinitely above the Chaosverse (and, naturally, the Realmverses it contains), can manipulate it at will, holds full control over all of its Laws everywhere inside of it and all that jazz. No creature ever born or that will be born in the Chaosverse will ever be able to approach his level as he is a Chaos Lord and stands on a higher plane of existence compared to pretty much everything that isn't a Chaos Lord as well. He also carries the Chaosverse around in his mind (his mind world thing seems to have no limit/not stated). Sounds like a pretty good resumé to me, do you agree?

He's infinitely above the Chaosverse (and, naturally, the Realmverses it contains), can manipulate it at will, holds full control over all of its Laws everywhere inside of it and all that jazz. No creature ever born or that will be born in the Chaosverse will ever be able to approach his level as he is a Chaos Lord and stands on a higher plane of existence compared to pretty much everything that isn't a Chaos Lord as well. Sounds like a pretty good resumé to me, do you agree?
That first part is just high-level reality warping here, not something we really tier beyond proving he's Low 2-C./2-C

The rest just cements his Low 2-C/2-C position. Maybe the higher level of existence part would work if in comparison to another Tier 2 being.

Isn't Chaos Lord just cultivation level where they bind the Chaosverse with themselves or something?

That first part is just high-level reality warping here, not something we really tier beyond proving he's Low 2-C./2-C

The rest just cements his Low 2-C/2-C position. Maybe the higher level of existence part would work if in comparison to another Tier 2 b
? You asked for proof that he transcended the verse so he could be 1C, I showed how he's conceptually higher than it and suddenly he's back to 2C again?

Isn't Chaos Lord just cultivation level where they bind the Chaosverse with themselves or something?
They bind the Chaosverse, yes, but instead of fusing with it, it's more like they become its master (it's where the Lord comes from). He can do pretty much anything he wants within the Chaosverse (or outside of it, since he reverted it back to its creation to watch it)

? You asked for proof that he transcended the verse so he could be 1C, I showed how he's conceptually higher than it and suddenly he's back to 2C again?
None of that is what the wiki takes for transcendence.

They entering other Chaosverse severs their connection and will be suppressed by it. So, how are they infinitely above it?

None of that is what the wiki takes for transcendence.
If transcendence = the difference between a 4d being and a 3d being / the difference between a being that considers itself real and another as fiction, how is an infinite gap between two beings not considered transcendence? Isn't it the same as the real/fiction deal?

They entering other Chaosverse severs their connection and will be suppressed by it. So, how are they infinitely above it?
Infinitely above their own. Ning never entered another Chaosverse but he did destroy one, so not sure which statement or feat is considered the outlier here

If transcendence = the difference between a 4d being and a 3d being / the difference between a being that considers itself real and another as fiction, how is an infinite gap between two beings not considered transcendence? Isn't it the same as the real/fiction deal?
Being infinitely stronger isn't enough though. You'd still be 2-C even.

Being infinitely stronger isn't enough though. You'd still be 2-C even.
I'm just gonna sit down because at this point I don't get it bro. 2C to 2B is the difference between 1000 to 1001 separate continnums. How is being infinitely stronger than 2C still 2C

I'm just gonna sit down because at this point I don't get it bro. 2C to 2B is the difference between 1000 to 1001 separate continnums. How is being infinitely stronger than 2C still 2C
Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A. - Tiering System, Note 1.

Basically, you can't move up in Tier 2 via just being infinitely stronger. You need direct feats of affecting any given number of universes. Even an infinite multiplier doesn't allow you to move up.

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A. - Tiering System, Note 1.

Basically, you can't move up in Tier 2 via just being infinitely stronger. You need direct feats of affecting any given number of universes. Even an infinite multiplier doesn't allow you to move up.
He did destroy a Chaosverse, which we've already established as containing separate space continnumms . He can also do what he wants within his own. Those aren't considered enough?

He did destroy a Chaosverse, which we've already established as containing separate space continnumms . He can also do what he wants within his own. Those aren't considered enough?
No, that's nowhere near enough.

If i had to tier everything in the verse, i would put the infinite void at L1C since it is (from the spoilers i got) the source of all Chaosverses, while Chaosverses would be something from 2C to 2B since Realmverses are... they are strange, both the argument that Realmverses are in the same spacetime and in another spacetime can be made iirc, but someone able to destroy a Realmverse would probably be very high into 3A if it isn't a L2C feat.

I'm not sure if being the source of a multiverse (or multiple) would be enough for Low 1-C.

Yeah i know, it would need a bit more than that to be L1C, but at least reaching 2A isn't needed.

Also, after searching for a bit, yeah i totally agree that Realmverses are L2C since Autarchs are able to create their own universes/continuums/whatever which are non-natural Realmverses.

Rework and add more stuff to Zhong Yue, likely add step 2,3,4 for Wang Ling and Su Ming. Possible a few other Ergen char to add. In rest fixing some profiles.

Back