• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muchacho mrm said:
>Harem
As long as it isn't something like ATG.

So they separated, seems he'll be trying to get under the skirts of other girls lol. Also I can't read the last two paragraphs properly, as they seem to be spoiler.
I don't know if there is a way to put spoiler tag

But about being like ATG its not,at least MC never was like Yun Che, he isnt stupid you can expect him to have his woman though, just dont expect to be like ATG , plus the series have one of the most interesting relationship of "friendship of interest"that i've seem in this kind of work

I meant more like a loli collector and a serial rapist (Yun Che). Well you've sold me it, also spoiler tags work like this

Spoiler
Made you click it
The method behind it is:

(insert < here without brackets)div class="mw-customtoggle-Feats wikia-menu-button">Spoiler</div> (insert < here without brackets) div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" id="mw-customcollapsible-Feats">(insert spoiler without brackets here) </div>

Edit: You could just quote my post and go in source mode

Muchacho mrm said:
I meant more like a loli collector and a serial rapist (Yun Che). Well you've sold me it, also spoiler tags work like this
Thanks it worked.

And i read together with MTL until chapter 250 +- no such thing as rape happened, loli... i don't think any show up aside of mc partner,but i'm pretty sure she grows up as time goes by with story, at least the story implied it

Muchacho mrm said:
Also just joined Wuxia server, not sure why I didn't do this when I can directly ask the translator some stuff after Sage Monarch finishes, but that's like a year from now lol.
Yeah, it's almost as if I didn't ask you to join the server way back cough. smh So what's your username there?

EdenSux said:
Thanks it worked. And i read together with MTL until chapter 250 +- no such thing as rape happened, loli... i don't think any show up aside of mc partner,but i'm pretty sure she grows up as time goes by with story, at least the story implied it

A MTL chad I see. Also too early to judge but I think the reader should be able to get the general tone of the series even before that.

Nepuko said:
Yeah, it's almost as if I didn't ask you to join the server way back cough. smh So what's your username there?
Well I joined LNMTL server first then remembered Wuxiaworld. Username Can't-Touch-me ƒî×[Sunshine]ƒî×#3661

Ohhh, right, he is also from a xianxia verse, Ji Ning will probably take second spot it seems, but top 1 is also a possibility.

XDragnoir said:
Ohhh, right, he is also from a xianxia verse, Ji Ning will probably take second spot it seems, but top 1 is also a possibility.
Nah, its a korean novel one the seven deadly korean web novels, AKA best work ever made

Ohhhhhhh, then Ji Ning can still be the fastest xianxia in MFTL? I mean, if Li Qiye also has some good speed feats, i just don't know how stupid are the numbers there, cause Ji Ning can be 40 digits ftl.

Well, i was talking about MFTL speed, ergen is the fastest verse since it has characters with irrelevant speed.

Yang Qi probably takes 3rd or 4th. He recently near instantly covered more than quadrillions of light years to drop in on Leaf.

Do bai Xiaochun have a character grownth through the novel also does er gen keep doing much comedy all the novel or he gets more serious with a bit of comedy at some point?

A Will Eternal is the least serious novel by far. Renegade Immortal is downright edgy at some points.

As for Bai, he does get somewhat more serious at certain points, but his core character stays the same.

Muchacho mrm said:
Yang Qi probably takes 3rd or 4th. He recently near instantly covered more than quadrillions of light years to drop in on Leaf.
Ning has feats of crossing realmverses, realmverses are separated in territories, a single territory has 80,000 chaosworlds with 1 trillion light years between each others, the final number is just stupid.

I don't remember light years being stated in DE though, so I guess that's calculated. A trillion light years is ridiculous.

Also based on a short calc I did off-site, Yang Qi's spaceship is a couple quadrillion light years.

Well, when the blogs are up, I will post a calculation for Xue Ying who's 2.9 times bigger than the Universe, his speed is in quintillions.

Muchacho mrm said:
I don't remember light years being stated in DE though, so I guess that's calculated. A trillion light years is ridiculous.
After leaving the Three Realm, Ji Ning says he would need 1 trillion years if he was to travel to the closest chaosworld by himself, his speed at this point is light speed with the ninehorn serpent, there is also the time a daolords (who are at least light speed) would take to cross the Great Dark, 1 million chaos cycles, and 1 chaos cycle is 10 trillions years.

EdenSux said:
Do bai Xiaochun have a character grownth through the novel also does er gen keep doing much comedy all the novel or he gets more serious with a bit of comedy at some point?
Bai's core character stays the same, but he does experience some growth throughout the novel (perhaps even maturing a bit). AWE does get serious at times, and even very serious twice, but as ricsi said AWE is the least serious novel, and by far.

Time and Fate hax are used a lot in Er Genverse. By many MCs as well.

I don't really know about the others, bur RoH might be the same as well in that regard.

Neah, in RoH visualisation it's their main fighting and spirits since use totems/psyche to imitate the Ancient Innate Gods.

Maybe I misunderstood it but I assume you mean from beginning of the story or in general where it doesn't matter if it's from early chapters, mid or late.

If so then Coiling Dragon is kinda boosted since they skills, all of them comes from Laws.

Same with Lord Xue Ying where once a character reach Sky realm (second realm as first is Mortal) they use Laws to fight.

XDragnoir said:
Does a novel where the MCs main power is a broken hax (time, plot, fate, etc) exist?
Closest thing i can remember isnt really a broken hax of this kind but it is in the setup of the novel, the dude get it pretty early it strong enough that he was able to pretty much fodderize someone two entire realms above his own he was xiantian and made a nascent soul look like a fodder

I'm not counting the fight where he got it, its related to the Dao fo Weiqi(yeah the game one) and where he got it he had a unlimited supply of power and he just lolsummoned an army made of clouds to fight his way with thousands of cultivators far stronger than himself with only 4 people as generals

Dao Weigi is also related to inscriptions so yeah... he can do lots of stuff with it

Also reccomend the novel and the other works from the author sadly translations are rip

Zaratthustra said:
Neah, in RoH visualisation it's their main fighting and spirits since use totems/psyche to imitate the Ancient Innate Gods.

Maybe I misunderstood it but I assume you mean from beginning of the story or in general where it doesn't matter if it's from early chapters, mid or late.

If so then Coiling Dragon is kinda boosted since they skills, all of them comes from Laws.

Same with Lord Xue Ying where once a character reach Sky realm (second realm as first is Mortal) they use Laws to fight.
While using laws is the type of thing i wanted, i meant a MC only power, Meng Hao has his hexes for example.

XDragnoir said:
While using laws is the type of thing i wanted, i meant a MC only power, Meng Hao has his hexes for example.
Well though is related to Dao of Weiqi only MC have the skills he got pretty much because he got as a inherintance

Ah yes, King of Gods MC only he has the eye power he got , its pretty hax even more later on it has a lot of abilities from support to attack,well its pretty much the eye of one of thes strongest beings out there so thats a given

I don't think it would a good novel if the MC focuses too much on one technique. Usually they pick up some ancient expert's technique or some trashy technique nobody likes but MC somehow polishes lol.

Also Za Warudo isn't that strong of a technique but fate and plot are. I would recomend Sage Monarch but the plot isn't that thick/strong. It's pretty much MC stomping everyone, achieving his goals with little to no efforts, having the most OP items and techniques in the series. As for his cultivation progress, it's pretty much Ji Ning/Meng Hao sniffing cocaine, forgetting about cultivation boundaries and breezing through levels.

@Zaratthustra

I saw the map you did of Lord Xue Ying's verse and it gave me the idea to do one for SM too, thanks.

Never read Sage Monarch but the techniques and abilities seems interesting. Also, it has some nice art - Ghost Emperor Yama has really good one.

Well, I made an entire Cosmology blog and I thought a map would help so I created one.

I mean, Ning focuses in his sword arts the entire novel, and for some reason every major power that he finds is a master of the sword as well, and it is just dumb.

EdenSux said:
XDragnoir said:
Well though is related to Dao of Weiqi only MC have the skills he got pretty much because he got as a inherintance
Ah yes, King of Gods MC only he has the eye power he got , its pretty hax even more later on it has a lot of abilities from support to attack,well its pretty much the eye of one of thes strongest beings out there so thats a given
i did not find the dao of weiqi novel, but this KoG seems really good.

i did not find the dao of weiqi novel, but this KoG seems really good.

Its called Everalsting Immortal Firmament, its a pretty interesting Isekai, start with the mc as someone sucesfull after he went to the other world but he still trying to find a way to break to xiantian, i rather the other novel from the author "immortal" though had one of the most savages way of dealing with a immortal cultivator that i remember lol

About King of Gods, i have 2 questions: 1st, does anyone here know anything about the power level of the verse? 2nd, will MC use swords?

spoiler
Bear in mind I read it in LNMTL a couple of years ago but basically it end with 'it was all a dream bro'. Pretty much, his universe was a dream. Anyways translations finished last month so I'll pick it up properly. 1. Low 2-C, maybe 2-C (The dream ancestral eye can turn a dream universe into a real universe as long as he keeps it up)

2. He uses his eyes, lightning and physical attacks.

XDragnoir said:
About King of Gods, i have 2 questions: 1st, does anyone here know anything about the power level of the verse? 2nd, will MC use swords?
Nah MC focus on Bow but he also uses spear and some unique weapons too

Devil son in-law being pretty good chen rui(MC) really know how to use his head

Also was reading mini world of endless fun but idk if it could be considered a xuanhuan? It does have cultivation but it doesnt focus on it,at least MC doesnt so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back