• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Everworlds have their own spatial dimensions seperate from chaosworld dimensions i.e transcend those geometric dimensions.

Autarchs have their own alternate otherverses with their own spatial dimensions as well. It's mentioned when Ning and his buddies travel to an otherverse to train.

https://pastebin.com/aRGw4c79

Autarchs transcend all laws with their Autarchs dao. So their otherverses similarly transcend the Chaosworlds and Everworlds. So they can create a "universe" comparable to a Realmverse in size with its own system of higher laws that transcend Everworlds.

https://pastebin.com/duKKh6E

Autarchs are incredibly strong and I can post evidence of them being transcendental to laws of their universe. But I'll leave that for another time.

As for Ning's speed. His sword reaches a level above space-time and speed. But his own speed that he uses to travel is slower because the prime essences of the universe resists it.(in another verse he's basically above the concept of speed entirely) So his main way to travel is going into a higher dimension and coming back out. Pre Chaoslord anyway.

So I'd say in battle his attacks are instant or infinite speed but travel a lot slower due to restrictions.

Question does Xue ying become the strongest character in his novel? OR its like Desolate era taht there is still some other character with similar power?

He become one of the 34 Overlords. So not the strongest overall but the strongest in the Soul Aspect since he's the only one who become an Overlord in such way.

The way spatial dimensions is used... isn't really useful to say their tiers, the first time dimensions is used in DE is when Subhuti explained the nature of his world, and it was more an alternate timeline than a higher dimensional universe.

XDragnoir said:
The way spatial dimensions is used... isn't really useful to say their tiers, the first time dimensions is used in DE is when Subhuti explained the nature of his world, and it was more an alternate timeline than a higher dimensional universe.
https://pastebin.com/ymgwxP1R

It's explicitly a higher dimensional level though. That was the point of the cake analogy. There are only a few times spatial dimensions are mentioned in DE. The few times they are mentioned it's a higher spatial dimension too. I don't see where you got alternate timeline thing from.

"Lord Cui, I tried to search for my old home of 'Earth', but I've never been able to find it," Ning immediately said.

The Lord of Cui Palace shook his head. "Of course not. It's much like how the Crescent world is located in an entirely different space-time continuum. Some of the trillions of minor worlds of the Three Realms are also hidden in their own pocket space-time continuums. After Mother Nuwa became a World God, she worked hard to set up these many minor worlds in their own little pockets, and your home planet of Earth was one of them."

XDragnoir said:
"Lord Cui, I tried to search for my old home of 'Earth', but I've never been able to find it," Ning immediately said.

The Lord of Cui Palace shook his head. "Of course not. It's much like how the Crescent world is located in an entirely different space-time continuum. Some of the trillions of minor worlds of the Three Realms are also hidden in their own pocket space-time continuums. After Mother Nuwa became a World God, she worked hard to set up these many minor worlds in their own little pockets, and your home planet of Earth was one of them."
" "The other worlds of the Three Realms all exist on the uppermost layer of a 'layer cake'," Subhuti said with a laugh. "My Crescent world, however, is in one of the other layers. Ordinary movement techniques and Greater Teleportation techniques only allow you to move across the uppermost surface of the layer cake…thus, no matter what you do, you are unable to enter my Crescent world."

Ning was speechless. "So space can actually be divided into a series of layers…""

I dunnol what to get from this tbh

"The other worlds" probably means the major worlds, but, even if it means major and minor worlds, only a few of the trillions of minor worlds are in separate spacetimes, also, Ning says the vortex that Subhuti uses to transport someone to the Crescent world contains the dao of space and time, it being a higher dimensional space makes no sense at all, but idk about the Autarchs.

XDragnoir said:
"The other worlds" probably means the major worlds, but, even if it means major and minor worlds, only a few of the trillions of minor worlds are in separate spacetimes, also, Ning says the vortex that Subhuti uses to transport someone to the Crescent world contains the dao of space and time, it being a higher dimensional space makes no sense at all, but idk about the Autarchs.
IDK what's so confusing for you here, why do you think it using the dao of space and time means it's not located in 4D space? The cake analogy is extremely clear, you can move around in one layer of space because it's it's own 3D space, but there's also 4D depth to it. 4D space is still space, it still falls under the dao of space and time.

EdenSux said:
Devil son in-law being pretty good chen rui(MC) really know how to use his head
Also was reading mini world of endless fun but idk if it could be considered a xuanhuan? It does have cultivation but it doesnt focus on it,at least MC doesnt so far
Pretty sure the novel is categorized as sci-fi.

Pretty sure the novel is categorized as sci-fi.

Maybe it gets more sci-fi later on then ,right now aside of lolMC and his games focus on the world getting reiki and people starting to be able to cultivate in a way at least

This might sound stupid, but I don't know the standard for this; would soul manipulating people across multiple universes be tier 2 hax or just range.

XDragnoir said:
Dao of Spacetime covers higher spatial dimensional manipulation in general. Also I took this to say that in addition to being in a higher level of space, it has its own Spacetime continuum.

"No matter what troubles the Three Realms go through, these minor worlds will remain blessed places," Lord Cui explained. "Only when the entire Three Realms is destroyed will these worlds be destroyed as well."

Blessed Worlds have their seperate space-time from the other worlds.l and are in their own later of the "cake" They can't be found unless you have mastery of Spacetime like Subhuti.

I don't remember much about but DE but wasnt when Ji Ning going to become a Chaoslord the chaoscore was in the "deepest" part of the chaosverse or i'm remembering everything wrong?

ChadFeng said:
Dao of Spacetime covers higher spatial dimensional manipulation in general. Also I took this to say that in addition to being in a higher level of space, it has its own Spacetime continuum.

"No matter what troubles the Three Realms go through, these minor worlds will remain blessed places," Lord Cui explained. "Only when the entire Three Realms is destroyed will these worlds be destroyed as well."

Blessed Worlds have their seperate space-time from the other worlds.l and are in their own later of the "cake" They can't be found unless you have mastery of Spacetime like Subhuti.
Indeed, i agree that the dao of spacetime can possibly include higher dimensions, but this doesn't mean the Crescent world is a higher dimensional place.

Is the hyperdimension in SM spatial dimensions or universes with spatial dimensions? Iirc, it is a spatial nexus and contains alternate realities but the things like Flatverse and such makes me think that these realities in different spatial levels.

Immortalgodd said:
Is the hyperdimension in SM spatial dimensions or universes with spatial dimensions? Iirc, it is a spatial nexus and contains alternate realities but the things like Flatverse and such makes me think that these realities in different spatial levels.
They are universes, translator made that clear in the comments. The universes Yang Qi moves through, as well some characters and the Unrestrained Heaven expanded into are these hyperdimensions.

Also looking at the MTL, it says their number. Sextuverse = "six dimensional universe".

OK lads there's a lot of stupid around here regarding Desolate Era so lemme just give you some facts quickly. This chart is accurate and facts, a chaosworld is explicitly 4D:

"Yes my Crescent world is on a completely different dimensional level than the rest of the Three Realms, which is why those other Daofathers are unable to find it." https://pastebin.com/0xuJPXwk

They aren't big planets lmao have you even read chapter 1 XDragonoir:

"It is normal from them to not be from Earth. In the infinite universe of space-time, there are three realms; the Heaven, the Netherworld, and the Mortal Realms." Lord Cui explained, "Heaven refers to the Heaven Realm! The Netherworld refers to the underworld, the Netherworld Kingdom! Mortal, refers to the Mortal Realm. In the Mortal Realm, there are over three thousand major worlds and trillions of minor worlds…the three thousand major worlds are all extremely vast, and have Immortals and Devils hidden within them. As for the trillions of minor worlds, all of them are much smaller and have much lower populations. Our hometown, the Earth, is one of those minor worlds. Up until now, there are still only a couple billion people." https://pastebin.com/4t1ZEqFy

This is someone talking about just the Three Realms and it's explicitly infinite, but anyway how the **** do you read "over three thousand major worlds and trillions of minor worlds" and think "yeah all those planets are just part of this one really BIG planet" have you even read the series?

Nothing there says the Three Realm is infinite, it says in the infinite universe (which is know as the Endless Territories later in the novels) there is the Three Realms, Ji Ning home chaosworld, which was created by the collision of 2 Chaosworlds, it doesn't even says "infinite universes", so all of it is clearly meant to be inside a single universe.

The Major Worlds and the Minor Worlds are only separated by the planar membrane, and anyone with Great Teleportation can travel through them, with the exception being the Blessed Worlds (Earth being one of them, and the Crescent world having the same nature), which are minor worlds with their own pocket spacetime continuums, one needing spacetime teleportation (i.e teleportation across universes) to access them, these blessed world were create by Nu Wa after the Pangu and the Seamless Chaosworlds collided and shattered.

Actually, i think i started to explain the verse cosmology, when i could have just said that Ning is able to literally fly from 1 Chaosworld to another, which takes too much time but is still possible, and that wouldn't be possible if Chaosworlds were different universes, and the entire point of the Chaoslord level, which is becoming one with an entire spacetime continuum, wouldn't even exist if everyone was breaking universes in the Elder god level.

Sorry for derailing, everyone, we should stop this here, Epizestro, you can continue in my wall if you want, but anyway, i think the others can just say with which side they agree if they want, idk.

It's not my fault you're spreading blatant misinformation my dude. Anyone who thinks he has any kind of a point should go read this whole quote https://pastebin.com/0xuJPXwk and ask themselves if this is referring to something on another layer of 4D space, or not.

As for the rest, Lord Cui does not know about the endless territories, only the inside of one. When talking about the places beyond the Three Realms, he doesn't refer to it as a universe, but the "primordial chaos." World Gods cleave apart the primordial chaos in order to create a chaosworld, and every single time Pangu, the big World God for the Three Realms part of the story, is referred to as creating "the universe", e.g.:

"The person on this painting is the most holy and most compassionate primordial goddess, Miss Nuwa." The face of Lord Cui turned solemn. "Ever since Pangu died after creating the universe, only she, Miss Nuwa, has reached Pangu's level. Miss Nuwa is capable of destroying the universe, but also capable of healing it. She can even create new life. Of the countless races, the human race is the most spiritual one, and it was created by Miss Nuwa. She has understood 84,000 truths, and without question, she is the most invincible, powerful presence in the Three Realms."

Okay, so what will be their tiers? 2B Empyrean god Ji Ning? High 1C World gods? Yeah, but they can't even time travel, okay.

Celestial immortals could have time travelled if the chaosverse didn't resist their attempts, it's not a matter of "can't," it's a matter of "can't time travel with enough strength to overcome the resistance from the prime essences."

What tiers? IDK I'm not familiar with the common tiering system here, I just know shit about the novel and what is and is not the case.

Well, this whole "they are 4D, no they aren't" was meaningless since i doubt Damage will agree with anything that you said, mainly because he calced feat for empyrean god Ning and it was moon level, and True God Ning has a feat that still needs to be calced, but is something between large planet to solar system level.

XDragnoir said:
Well, this whole "they are 4D, no they aren't" was meaningless since i doubt Damage will agree with anything that you said, mainly because he calced feat for empyrean god Ning and it was moon level, and True God Ning has a feat that still needs to be calced, but is something between large planet to solar system level.
We actually know Damage and sent him stuff about DE like the chart on discord a while ago. Only World Gods would be "4d" and 2-C anyway. Since they are capable of creating and destroying Chaosworlds. Idk what True God Ning has to do with anything though

Since Pangu created a 4D universe with a single attack and is explicitly the weakest type of World God, it's very safe to say any World God is 2-C, yeah.

XDragnoir said:
So Ji Ning tier is 5C (empyrean god), H4C (true god) and 2B (elder god)?
Thing with DE is that it focuses more on Dao stuff later, so most of the feats are creation stuff and scaling off people.

Like Everworlds have an unknown number of higher dimensions and higher level laws so I wouldn't know how to put that into a tier.

I'd have to re read to tier Kings cultivation levels tbh. Other than Chaoslord ning I'm not too sure on the specifics.

I really want to reach that part of the novel, i really want tier 1 DE, but... tier 2 Elder God Ning, for real?

XDragnoir said:
I really want to reach that part of the novel, i really want tier 1 DE, but... tier 2 Elder God Ning, for real?
DE has a large scale cosmology. We could discuss this on discord I'd you want.

Started God of Illusions MC is the long lost son of Meng Hao lmao, i mean its not like he is a money grubber its more like this dude is really just making people going dry all the time

Started catching up a bit in Devil's son-in-law. TL quality is lower than the previous one from what I recall, but I see the novel's still as fun as ever.

Pretty decent and fun read for anyone who wishes to pass time, so I reccomend it. Plus it has nice characters interactions, and the MC is smart (even some of the antagonists are), tho it's nothing Ri-level of IQ yet. which is a nice change.

I'm up to date with translation, enemies are becoming more smarter it seems, i wonder how it will be when it start happening stuff in more large scale, i wonder how strong is ademon overlord at this point

We'll see. Where I'm at I don't even know what Paglio's current (sealed) power is, so I don't really have a scale to know. Though from the powercreep I see, at least Mountain-level I'd assume.

But seeing that the respective Emperors are very important to each Empire, they're likely higher. But again we'll see.

I was thinking about MCs fighting styles and i want to know: is there any MC which "main power" is his speed? I mean, literally too fast to anyone do something to him (i.e xianxia Flash).

"Main" power huh.....this is kinda too broad and too specific at the same time XD. So I'll just take it as "one of his best points is speed".

It's been years since I read it, but if I recall correctly Marvin from Night Ranger qualifies. Not a Xianxia tho.

Xianxia-wise, more or less all Er Gen MCs but more specifically Su Ming and Bai Xiaochun. Fighting style tho? Ehh....

And from what I'm seeing from Devil's Son in Law, it seems that speed is one of the main things for the MC. But to the extent of Xianxia Flash, I don't really think so, yet. Plus it's not Xianxia either

Sorry but I'm bad at remembering stuff at the top of my head....I doubt you'll find one easily though, where the main, main power is really speed as the "Xianxia Flash", because in Xianxia there's cultivation, and generally cultivation gives you an upgrade all-around. So instead of being glass-canons with high speed and low endurance, such characters in Xianxia would have the normal endurance but a "hax speed".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back