• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xianxia/Xuanhuan Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but it's been a couple of years. IIRC there was that one time where his sword was stated to have surpassed the concept of speed but it may have been bs though.

Instead of directly creating his end game, it would be better to collect all his low stuff building up to his final form. I have to reread Sage Monarch to build this sort of hierchy up.

Maybe this helps https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Damage3245/Desolate_Era#Lifting Strength

Yeah, that quote about his speed is in the link i sent previously, and it is infinite speed.

Idk, i just think his Chaoslord version is the easiest to add right now.

I didn't finish DE so I can't help in that regard. (damn, I have a lot of catching up to do...)

Afaik Damage was supposed to work on DE, but I guess he's busy (since that was said months ago)

Probably best to collect all the feats since his EoS Version is literally a composite of him from beginning to end while each Key would be separated using the feats, so pretty much killing two birds with one stone

As Sped said. Unless sepating via cultivation makes it hard (like with Li Qiye), it's generally the best. Though there are other alternatives, as said by Sped.

Nepuko said:
As Sped said. Unless sepating via cultivation makes it hard (like with Li Qiye), it's generally the best. Though there are other alternatives, as said by Sped.
What are the levels in ED? I know its very different, but i have no idea how they work.

As always in every IET novel, the last realm is only for 2-3 chapters, usually 1-2, rarely 3 chapters. So making just for last realm ignoring prior chapters will be meaningless. If you missin the previous then his feats for cosmology, or general statements, his abilities/techniques/hax etc will be missed. He will lack all these.

Those would be, for ED:

• Palace Foundatio
  • Palace Expansio
  • Physique Accumulatio
  • Provisional Palace
  • Inner Longevity
  • Heaven's Mandate
  • Warrior Canopy
  • Purified Rebirth
  • Heaven's Primal
  • Soul Creation (Named Hero)
  • Mysterious Fate (Royal Noble)
  • Star Plucking (Enlightened Being)
  • Ancient Saint
  • Heavenly Sovereign (Mortal King/Demon King/Stone King/Ghost King)
  • Heavenly King
  • Virtuous Parago
In the 9 Worlds, at least

XDragnoir said:
Nepuko said:
What are the levels in ED? I know its very different, but i have no idea how they work.
What Sped said, but the main problem in ED is that separating via cultivation for the MC is kinda wonky. Qiye just dosen't care about cultivation realms it seems >_>.

Also because he dies and restarts each time in a new cultivation system.....though probably new profile pages should be used for those.

One for everything until World level and another for things afters that sounds good? Or maybe a profile for level 1 (houtian) to level 6 (void) and the other for level 7 (empyrean) to 14 (Chaoslord)?

@XDragonoir yea, seems fine. If possible and if it can help, try separating the profiles using major gulfs or major thematic divide. Like for exemple Spirit Realm Meng Hao, and Post Immortal Ascension Meng Hao. Heavenspan Bai, and Eternal Flower Bai (when he left his home world). It'll probably help ^_^.

InfiniteSped said:
That'd probably better. Maybe even 3 since 14 keys is quite a bit.
Not 14 keys, but a key for levels 7-14 in the 2nd profile. The name of the profiles will be Pre Celestial Realm and Post Celestial Tribulation.

You could go for just 3 key if you want.

Three Realms Key, Realmverse Key and Chaosverse Key.

You are making Ji Ning profile? Iirc, DE also has a lot of realms. So, maybe separate pages. Also, it won't work as Zara is suggesting. Three Realms have very different stats. So, compositing it in one won't work.

It will work, he makes just three keys. Galvanize the entire novel in 3 keys. Easly to be done just that the keys will be longer.

I mean separate pages will also work. Three Realms Page and such like Meng Hao has.

Yeah, that could work if he wants to add more keys like

Three Realms - Has Houtian, Xiantian, Zifu Disciple, Wanxiang Adept, Primal Daoist, Earth Immortal, Celestial Immortal, Pure Yang True Immortal and Acestral Immortal.

Realmverse - Has Ancestral Immortal, Chaos Immortal, Samsara Daolord and Eternal Empeoror.

Chaosverse - Has Omega, Autarch and Lord of Chaos.

Or he could add like 2 - 3 keys each big jump in story. 2-3 on Three Realm, 2-3 on Realmverse and 2-3 on Chaosverse

Well, he had nearly everything calced to the first 3 keys, he could create a profile with that and then upgraded it, same thing Zara did with Meng Hao's profile.

Pretty sure Ji ning as chaos lord wouldnt be just 2-B, read Desolate era when it was being translated but if it was outside of this site and put on marvels standards i'm pretty sure a chaosverse would end up being a megaverse or something like that

Multiverse. Marvel likes to use Megaverse and Omniverse pretty frequently to denote Multiverse. Like DC Sometimes uses the term Universe.

Everyone who i have seem saying DE is abive 2B thinks chaosworlds or the Three Realms are their own universes, but they are not.

I have heard Three Realms is a 10 bn km sized System with fake moon and sun. With no Galaxies.

I asked if Damage can make the calcs i have in mind to calc the size of the Grand Xia and after that the Three Realms as a whole, but idk what it will result and the tier for destroying it.

But i think the Grand Xia alone will be 3 billions KMs, which means the three realms and chaos worlds would be in the trillions.

It kinda sad that people don't talk about shen dong novel shrouded heaven or perfect world and god tomb because these are the iconic novel that build many trope used in the xuanhuan genres and is consider synonymous with the genres as a whole.

"It is normal for them to not be from Earth. In the infinite universe of space-time, there are three realms; the Heaven, the Netherworld, and the Mortal Realms." Lord Cui explained, "Heaven refers to the Heaven Realm! The Netherworld refers to the underworld, the Netherworld Kingdom! Mortal, refers to the Mortal Realm. In the Mortal Realm, there are over three thousand major worlds and trillions of minor worlds…the three thousand major worlds are all extremely vast, and have Immortals and Devils hidden within them. As for the trillions of minor worlds, all of them are much smaller and have much lower populations. Our hometown, the Earth, is one of those minor worlds. Up until now, there are still only a couple billion people."
Depending how the minor worlds are treated, it can change things but as I barely remeber most of cosmology and size it's hard.

Does creating a Sonic boom meaning reaching Mach speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back