• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade profile changes

Scottycj256

He/Him
Proposing to upgrade Cross and Elma's combat speed to MFTL+ to be more consistent with the reasoning given for MFTL+ reactions: "(Can fight Ganglion Skells which can travel around the Samaar Federation System which is 6 millions lightyears wide leading to these levels of speed)"

Also, replace the link for the reasoning for MFTL+, and change Melia's name to "Melia Antiqua".

Last edited:
1. The link doesn't go anywhere

2. Can you add a request in the Op to change "Melia" to "Melia Antiqua"? Was about to make a thread for a Xenoblade title change but this works.

Well, that calculation is mostly for the Xenoblade Chronicles 1 cast; though Elma does spar with post game Shulk, Fiora, and with the XB2 cast. But I'm more neutral on whether or not we can cross scale; it is still the same multiverse. There is a baseline 5-B feat for the XBX cast however.

But the rest look good.

Its fine, I wasn't clear. You (Scotty) had poorly linked the calc to the Op, I meant. :3
The calc is also poorly linked in the profiles themselves, and the calc you mentioned is only Sub-Rel, rather than MFTL+

I straight up copied the reasoning from the pages themselves to show why combat speed should be upgraded for consistency, which is why the calc is poorly linked in the op

But anyways yea, that's all I'll propose for now

Last edited:
Huh, my bad for my misunderstanding 😥. I'll attempt to make a calc section on the Xenoblade's Homepage, if no one beats me to it, for easier access to Xenoblade's stats, and attempt to find that MFTL+ calc, wherever it is.

Wasn't their a standard changes that prevents scaling to Travel Based speeds. This looks like it would apply.

The movement speed of the characters themselves isn't scaling to the movement speeds of those Skells that were mentioned, its just combat speeds and reactions since they can fight them and keep up with them in combat. There isn't anything saying they can keep up with Skells outside of combat.

I think he was asking why Skells have MFTL+ combat speed; though I forgot what other points were brought up but I think Josh also mentioned other points.

Back