• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Vs Rune King Thor - The Saiyan Vs The Crown Prince Of Asgard

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBA
Speed Equalized
Xeno Goku's Key - Ultra God Mission without Keysword (will give it to Goku if needed)
Thor's Key - Rune King Thor
Both 2-A

Vs

"Since we don't know what kind of impact it'll have on time, I promised the kaioshin I wouldn't use this but... ITS TIME I GOT SERIOUS TOO!" -

"Only after you’ve lost everything… Can you do anything… I have walked the same path as Odin. I have destroyed myself and been reborn. I know the unknowable. I see the unseen. I know why and how you’ve done these evil deeds. And it matters not. What happens next is all that matters." -

"You're going to be the Pirate King?! Then I'm God!" -

IIRC
This matchup was done before when goku was less haxy and Goku still one
All that was happened since then is Goku being more haxy and Thor from the looks of it hasnt changed a bit

What Wincons does he have?
Idk, i literally know nothing about either character 🗿

Idk, i literally know nothing about either character 🗿
Well
Im gonna say Goku wins beautifully given a less haxier Goku won before and Nth about Thor has changed

Well... Wouldnt Xeno Goku just put RKT's stamina at 1 passively?
If RKT Doesn't resist this... I don't see him coming back from it
Yup
That + Multiple other Stamina Hax + 2-A levels of Passive Energy Absorption + Summons who can Handily deal with with a completely Incapacited Thor

im pretty sure he only has dd if he is in his ssj4 state
Nope.
Ultra God Mission Base is used.

UGM:All abilities from Base (BBM).
BBM:All abilities from Base (UM). More Summoning (Can summon Demigra), Enhanced Transformation (Can transform into Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limit Broken)
UM:All abilities from Base (DDRM). More Summoning (Can summon Xeno Omega Shenron). Possibly Resistance to Dark Factor (Unaffected by the Dark Factor when it hid inside Time Patrollers)
DDRM (Base): Status Effect Inducement (Can disable all of his opponents abilities, powers and actions by reducing their stamina to zero; making them unable to act).

im pretty sure he only has dd if he is in his ssj4 state
1. Nothing stops goku from transforming into SS4 unless OP is restricting transfornations (for whatever reason)
2. Goku still has a myriad of passive stamina hax which works against Infinite Stamina while thor only has Superhuman stamina
3. Goku has summons that can use DD

1. Nothing stops goku from transforming into SS4 unless OP is restricting transfornations (for whatever reason)
2. Goku still has a myriad of passive stamina hax which works against Infinite Stamina while thor only has Superhuman stamina
3. Goku has summons that can use DD
Doesnt even matter, lol. He has DD in base.

Doesnt even matter, lol. He has DD in base.
He actually doesn't lol. He has Status Effect Inducement in Base but not DD.
DD is essentially a Super Stamina Hax that Drops Stamina to 1/Bare Minimum (a notch above zero). The Status Effect that Nulls Actions and Abilities is triggered upon the oppenemt reaching Zero Stamina.

Goku can only use DD as SS4 or higher but even then thats not a problem because goku can always turn into SS4 right of the bat. Plus Goku even while in base can still use Myriad of Stamina Hax that can work against Infinite Stamina.
And again Goku can stil summon characters that can use DD.

Even without SS4 and DD, Goku would still get Thor down to Zero Stamina in no time flat and then he would have his actions and abilites locked via Status Effect Inducement

Then all that is left to do is Summon someone to deal with the Incapped Thor and GG

RKT lacks tons of shit, tho doubt it would make any difference against the stamina stuff.

Anyway, should I close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back