• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Count Bleck

Oh, well, nevermind.

And @HST, Akreious never voted, either.

And @Yo, do you know what the reasons above were?

Is anyone even reading my arguments or my questions? Can people tell me how Goku's Sealing works and how it stops Bleck from just Time Paradoxing Goku by thinking his past away?

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Oh, well, nevermind.
And @HST, Akreious never voted, either.

And @Yo, do you know what the reasons above were?

Is anyone even reading my arguments or my questions? Can people tell me how Goku's Sealing works and how it stops Bleck from just Time Paradoxing Goku by thinking his past away?

Goku resists Time Paradoxes, I believe

Pretty sure someone mentioned it in the other thread, and im guessing HST has the answer, so ill wait before responding.

I'm counting what I see, I admit I jumped the Gun on Blue and Yo earlier, but Yo literary just voted.

EDIT:Ninja'd

Again, Akreious has not voted yet, and Yo, it being mentioned in another thread does not make it right. Goku had Time Paradox Immunity on his page, but it was taken off because the justification was "fighting an alternate timeline version of himself". That does not warrant Time Paradox Immunity, and he does not have it on his page. Bleck can think his past away and the battle would be over before Goku could seal him away, and it is not out of character for Bleck to do that.

Even if Goku does have it, how would he bypass Bleck's just general Reality Warping that is much more powerful than anything Goku or anyone in the verse as we know it is capable of?

Akreious actually did vote, he voted earlier in the thread right after you, of course if I'm wrong we can just ask if that's okay

No, Akreious didn't even vote. He just said "Goku might have a chance here". And then he made arguments to favour Goku but did not vote. Ever did not even vote. There is only one vote on Bleck's side.

Goku has a resistance to Time Stop, not a general Time Manipulation Resistance. That's also not how equalising speed works, and my reason for Bleck winning was Reality Warping, not Time Manipulation.

Yes it does. Versatile set of hax is a good reasons since they have a lot of things they can do to hax their opponents to death, or at the very least put them to submission.

Summoning Super Shenron won't seem to do much, if Bleck just murders Goku before Shenron can be summoned.

Time Manipulation is useless because it's countered by Bleck's own time manipulation.

I don't see how Spatial Manip is gonna help.

Yeah I vote Bleck, via Reality Warping and WAY HIGHER AP. (Countless + Countless + Countless + Countless is bigger then Countless.)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Summoning Super Shenron won't seem to do much, if Bleck just murders Goku before Shenron can be summoned.
Time Manipulation is useless because it's countered by Bleck's own time manipulation.

I don't see how Spatial Manip is gonna help.
Unless someone can explain to me how Bleck can warp reality, I don't see how Goku can't be able to summon shenron.

So how is it useless exactly when they cancel each other out?

Considering he can pull a danmaku trick with the meteor. I'm pretty sure it will work.

Unless someone can explain to me how Bleck can warp reality, I don't see how Goku can't be able to summon shenron.

Goku can summon Shenron, it's just that he's long dead before Shenron comes.

So how is it useless exactly when they cancel each other out?

Because they cancel each other out, rendering both Time Manipulations useless

Considering he can pull a danmaku trick with the meteor. I'm pretty sure it will work.

Alright, I'm not to well versed on Dragon Ball Heroes. But... couldn't Bleck just teleport, create a forcefield, open a dark void, or reality warp the meteors to nowhere?

Bleck can destroy Goku's past in the time it takes him to produce a thought, which will Time Paradox him, and first of all, they don't cancel each other out. Bleck has infinite speed, so he's immune to Goku's time slowing, but Goku isn't immune to Bleck's time slowing, and Bleck can still speed himself up. And Goku's Spatial Manipulation has nothing to do with Danmaku or Meteors, he has Spatial Manipulation for making his dimension where he can slow time, which should really be Pocket Reality Creation instead of Spatial Manipulation. If you mean something about Danmaku regarding shooting ki, this would be useless since Bleck's durability is unreasonably higher than Goku's AP.

Goku can use IT to dodge the attacks to avoid the attacks.

Yeah, the fact that they cancel each other out helps Goku since time hax is something he won't worry about in the battle.

Goku can also teleport, create forcefields, open portals, and reality warp with shenron to avoid Bleck's attacks as well.

Goku can't use instant transmission to avoid Bleck killing him as a baby by destroying his past.

Again, they don't cancel each other out, it simply doesn't work on Bleck, and it does work on Goku. Goku isn't immune to all forms of Time Manipulation, just Time Stop, which isn't the form Bleck uses.

Goku can't do any of those things in the time it takes Bleck to think. Bleck will think his baby self to death and that will Time Paradox Goku and win the match.

@Hadou Time stop >>> time slow, so Bleck's time slow isn't going to help him since Goku's resistance to something that's better. The Danmaku is the meteor thing, which he can use to distract Bleck. Also when would AP be a factor when Goku can incapacitate him without the need of AP?

@Hadou actually Goku can use it to summon Meteors, all God Ki users can in DBH, just pointing that out

It says that Bleck with the Chaos Heart should have the same powers as Super Dimentio.

Precognition should help, Bleck can rek possibilities, Space-Time manipulation should help, and Goku doesn't have Acausality, so Bleck should be able to kill him as a baby.

Goku's versatility shouldn't do too much, most of his stuff is basically filler against Bleck.

@Hadou Time stop >>> time slow, so Bleck's time slow isn't going to help him since Goku's resistance to something that's better. The Danmaku is the meteor thing, which he can use to distract Bleck. Also when would AP be a factor when Goku can incapacitate him without the need of AP?

Either way, Bleck still speeds himself up with his Time Manipulation. And can Goku summon meteors faster than Bleck can think? And AP would be a factor because it shouldn't be a given that Goku's Sealing is faster than the time it would take Bleck to either think or just oneshot him, which he can easily do from a distance.

Can you show me proof that he can time paradox someone in character?

That's literally his most notable feat of Reality Warping. Can you show that Goku Seals as soon as he starts the fight?

And then there are the reasons that Edward said.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Bleck can destroy Goku's past in the time it takes him to produce a thought, which will Time Paradox him, and first of all, they don't cancel each other out. Bleck has infinite speed, so he's immune to Goku's time slowing, but Goku isn't immune to Bleck's time slowing, and Bleck can still speed himself up. And Goku's Spatial Manipulation has nothing to do with Danmaku or Meteors, he has Spatial Manipulation for making his dimension where he can slow time, which should really be Pocket Reality Creation instead of Spatial Manipulation. If you mean something about Danmaku regarding shooting ki, this would be useless since Bleck's durability is unreasonably higher than Goku's AP.

Speed equalized

Back