• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Count Bleck

Demigra is 2-B based off of there being tons of worlds with 12 universes and myriads of alternate timelines, and does not equate to anything on the level of the hundreds of millions of universes with countless other worlds each with tons of timelines each with tens or hundreds of more worlds that we know of in Pokémo

There is more to Demigra's 2-B rating than that and he scales to more universes than what you are implying. It delves into stuff where Demigra is just an avatar for the Charismas to enter the multiverse. Too much to explain now, will probably explain it later.

Countless is an unquantifiable number, but it's not high into 2-B. That's why I made the calc for how many universes are in the Pokeverse in the first place.

Xeno Goku might get hakai or get more op in the next content pack, so I'll argue with hat when it comes out

Count Bleck has uberly high-end Multiversal Reality Warping beyond even the Star Rod, the Crystal Stars, or any other magical wish-granting thing in Mario, due to possessing the Chaos Heart. Ignoring sheer power and range here...

All Pure Hearts > Chaos Heart >>>>>> A Pure Heart >>>>> Black Paint Star  Star Rod = Dream Stone and Nightmare Stone >>>>>> Crystal Stars >>>>>>>>>>>>> Thing Cards, which are just peasant items that can literally cut apart people like paper and do all sorts of other things, many exist, and anyone can just use these.

So does Goku he is more than Baseline so he can win aso he has time immunity sidenote not time parodox immunity so Goku wins

Goku has pretty decent Multiversal AP, the problem is that Count Bleck scales to a far greater 2-B feat.

Paper Mario is probably the most powerful 2-B on this wiki, in terms of sheer power. Count Bleck shouldn't be far below him at all. Being trillions of times more than baseline won't really help you in this battle.

And Goku doesn't have time immunity, he has a resistance to Time Stop, which won't really help him against Bleck's Reality Warping. God Ki and Kaio-ken are just as meaningless. Being a "God" doesn't help you, the God in the Overthere was going to get erased by the Chaos Heart. XD

In terms of Sheer power alone.

If what has been stated above about Paper Mario is true then Arceus doesn't stand a chance in terms of AP.

He still obliterates via speed and hax though.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
In terms of Sheer power alone.

If what has been stated above about Paper Mario is true then Arceus doesn't stand a chance in terms of AP.

He still obliterates via speed and hax though.
And thus, Janemba is reborn

Yes, Arceus obliterates Mario because of speed and hax. Arceus is the most powerful 2-B, but Paper Mario has the highest AP.

Honestly, I don't see how this isn't a stomp. Count Bleck just needs to think to use his Reality Warping, and people are saying Goku wins because Sealing. People are saying it is something other than Mafuba and then aren't even saying what it is, and even then, it's not even in-character for Goku to really use it, and it would definitely take more time than it takes Count Bleck to think for Goku to use Sealing. It's in character for him to do hand-to-hand first, and then he'd have to take time to realise he has to even seal to win, and if it is Mafuba, them he needs to go and get the jar and whatnot. It just takes time.

Let's also factor in that Count Bleck can manipulate time to make himself faster and his enemies slower, and Goku's time slowing won't even work on him because of infinite speed.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Yes, Arceus obliterates Mario because of speed and hax. Arceus is the most powerful 2-B, but Paper Mario has the highest AP.
Honestly, I don't see how this isn't a stomp. Count Bleck just needs to think to use his Reality Warping, and people are saying Goku wins because Sealing. People are saying it is something other than Mafuba and then aren't even saying what it is, and even then, it's not even in-character for Goku to really use it, and it would definitely take more time than it takes Count Bleck to think for Goku to use Sealing. It's in character for him to do hand-to-hand first, and then he'd have to take time to realise he has to even seal to win, and if it is Mafuba, them he needs to go and get the jar and whatnot. It just takes time.

Let's also factor in that Count Bleck can manipulate time to make himself faster and his enemies slower, and Goku's time slowing won't even work on him because of infinite speed.
Xeno Goku sealed Omega Shenron right off the bat lmao.

Xeno Goku. Xeno goku transsforms into ss4 kaioken times 100 and wins. He fought high level mid 2B not high 2b and won against them.

Bleck is >>>>>>>>> Goku in power.

I'd actually say Goku has a chance here. Bleck has a lot of abilities, particularly his Void thing, but a lot of it is either resisted or Goku has his own version. Goku has sealing, time slow via within his own dimension (which Goku would abuse), potentially stronger stats, possibly power mimicry advantage, and life absorption (a part of Ki Absorption). Basically, Goku has more numerous Hax or Hax resistance.

Sealing is the only valid thing here. Time Slow does nothing because Infinite speed. Bleck has way stronger stats. Power Mimicry is only for Ki attacks, and Life Absorption wasn't even given a defined potency, not to mention Bleck should be immortal as a Vampire and being able to continue to exist after the destruction of all worlds, which would include the Overthere and the Underwhere. Though, these things aren't on his profile, so you can go ahead and have Life Absorption, but it's potency and speed are questionable.

I'm not even going to acknowledge anymore comments about Goku being stronger.

Regardless, SSJ4 Goku Basically immediately went for sealing against Omega. So he has it, that's no question. No idea why it was removed

The reason here is Sealing, but again, if it isn't Mafuba, what is it and how does it work? Does it work faster than Bleck can think? That's literally all of the time it takes for him to meet win conditions.

Whatever multiverse is bigger the person is stronker i vote for dat perso

Here, he Errorsaness literally just says this, which could be either one if not knowledgeable, but would actually be voting for Bleck.

So does Goku he is more than Baseline so he can win aso he has time immunity sidenote not time parodox immunity so Goku wins

Goku also wins because of his God Ki and Kaioke

At this point, he changes his vote back to Goku because Goku is more than baseline. Bleck is tons more stronger, even stacking God Ki, SSJ4, and Kaio-ken times 100. And he isn't immune to time, not even sure where that comes from and nobody even used Bleck's time slowing as an argument until after that, and this doesn't change the fact that Bleck has the speed advantage because of his Time Manipulation. Even if Time Slowing doesn't do anything to Goku, Bleck still speeds up his own time to make himself faster.

Goku should take this for the reasons stated above.

Your first reply here, Glass.

...Goku for reasons stated above

Here starts the stream of "x fra".

Xeno Goku sealed Omega Shenron right off the bat lmao

Again, the Sealing isn't explained and still doesn't show how Goku can put Bleck down to winning conditions before Bleck can think and gain winning conditions on him.

my vote is goku reasons above

Here's basically all of the arguments. Glass, I'm not saying Goku's other abilities are a non-factor, but nobody has even mentioned any of Goku's other abilities in a valid manner other than Life Absorption and Sealing. Someone says Sealing, and then I ask how it works and how fast it works, and instead of replying, it's ignored for a bit and I continue to explain how Bleck stomps Goku, and then people keep just showing up with "Goku FRA", when the reasons people voted for him don't meet winning conditions before Bleck can just use his Reality Warping. Is Bleck's Reality Warping a non-factor in this fight? Literally nobody has addressed it. I'm just saying.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1251834

Glass, in this thread, you voted for Bleck. Why? Because Bleck can warp reality to the extent where Bleck can just destroy the past of the opponent by thinking and Time Paradox them. Bleck could do that in his base when his reality warping was insurmountably weaker. Bleck can reach winning conditions in the same exact way, and the only new things brought up in this thread with this Goku is Life Absorption and Sealing. And again, the use of them is unspecified.

I did not vote in that thread. I just said there's nothing goku has that can help him win the fight since he lacks any hax. But this is a goku who has plenty of hax. So he has a much higher chance of winning.

Oh, well.

Like I've said before. Can anyone who voted Goku due to Sealing explain how his Sealing would allow him to meet winning conditions before Count Bleck's Reality Warping would?

Dude, only four people even voted for Goku. The grace period hasn't even started yet you're counting people who didn't even vote. The only people who voted we're Errorsaness, who doesn't even have valid reasoning behind his votes, and the other three votes were "Goku, for reasons above". Every other person you counted for Goku didn't even vote, they were just debating.

You even counted Yo, and he hasn't even made an argument on Goku's side.

@Hadou It's not

BTW, April is pretty similar, since I think the exact DBZ timeline number was countless

I don't think it's the same way in Heroes though, Ever...

I'm pretty sure there is something either of us is missing, since that's nowhere near 2-B...

Actually, in total merch, Pokemon beats Targeting Wars Als, similar amount for possibilities, if not more, since every dream someone has could have not occurred and is a possibility

And thus, Janemba is rebor

This is literally everything Yo said. How does any of this imply he's voting for Goku? I feel like you're just counting everyone who doesn't vote for Bleck at this point.

Back