• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs Count Bleck

Bleck's Reality Warping is more flexible and ranged than any of Goku's hax, and Bleck can erase Goku's past self before Goku would be able to seal him away, and it is something Bleck does in-character.

But Bleck's Reality Warping is more flexible and ranged than any of Goku's hax, and Bleck would erase the past self of Goku before Goku perform anything that would allow him to defeat Bleck.

Because people are putting him in thread against people unreasonably stronger than him with tons more hax. People pitted him against Dreamy Bowser literally twice. XD The second time, Bowser now has Plot Manipulation.

And here I thought that DB was one of the strongest verses, yet Ben 10 and f*cking Adventure Time solos it (well, the canon DB anyway).

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I thought we have a rule against DB VS SS matches. XDDD
Non-canon characters get a pass, I think. Which is why Pegasus Seiya vs FW2 was allowed to be added to their profiles (the match was deemed inconclusive, in case you were wondering)

Paulo.junior.969 said:
<a href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Super)" title="Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super)">Goku had an inconclusive match with a cake added on his page.</a> Just think about this for a second.
Well, tbf, the cake had Mid-Godly regen

Jotaro was winning tho, 2-A Time Stop.

Actually it kept flip flopping between them

I still have flashbacks

Back