• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X793 Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu downgrade (plus some other X793 revisions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Ok, so X793 Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu currently scales to 1.38 yottatons due to being "comparable to Strongest Armors Erza and Base Laxus", as Laxus scales to 1.38 yottatons (via backscaling) and Strongest Armors Erza obviously scales since she fought and matched him.

However, I have some serious doubts about Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu scaling to this 5-B+ value (post-Elentear FDKM is fine):

A. Unlike Strongest Armor Erza, who as mentioned fought Base Laxus blow for blow, Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu has absolutely no feats to support scaling to SA Erza and Laxus.

B. His best attack against Aldoron in FDKM took only 1/100,000,000th of Aldoron's health. Now, I'm not saying that he's only 1/100,000,000th of Aldoron's power exactly, but I'm pretty sure Aldoron would've felt a lot more than that miniscule number value of damage had FDKM Natsu been at =< 1/4 of Aldoron's power at the time.

C. Lastly, there is one big issue with scaling that involves Madmole. When Madmole took Natsu's FDKM Destruction fist, he was undamaged, and Natsu actually had to put a lot more heat to defeat him in their next encounter.

When Madmole and Skullion fought Mirajane, Madmole is left with some bruises after their fighting, which is more damage than what he got from that FDKM Destruction Fist the first time around.

Now, since Mirajane and Elfman are definitely not 5-B, the only way to prevent a bad scaling loop is by making Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu 4x his Pre-Elentear Base, so 70.96 petatons.

As I just described above, he has far more to support a High 6-A status than a 5-B+ status, unlike SA Erza and Base Laxus who are fine where they are.

2. On another note, I have another minor upgrade proposal.

Skullion one-shot DS Mark Gray, who is comparable to Base Natsu.

This puts Skullion above Yokai Lucy, who could not one-shot Base Natsu despite being 3x as strong as Base Lucy (aka, 53.22 petatons).

Thus, Skullion should be 53.22 petatons, or the same as Kiria. Mirajane and Elfman could possibly scale to this, especially considering that they are far above DS Gray and Lucy + Lucy's spirits (to the point that Virgo and Loke doubted they could beat Mirajane in a 3-vs.-1), and they fought Skullion (and Madmole) for a while.

Of course, Madmole doesn't scale to this due to Wraith's statement of Natsu being comparable to him.

Completely disagree with downgrading FDKM Natsu

Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu later one-shot Madmole with a stronger FDK Move

Base Laxus failed to one-shot Kiria with his regular attacks, needing to use a Roaring Thunder to put her down, which left her not “that” damaged and she woke up not that far after

As we know, Madmole is ridiculously more durable than Kiria

Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu one-shot someone far more durable than someone Base Laxus couldn’t one-shot, while Madmole also resisted everything Natsu did

So Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu>Base Laxus’ Regular Attacks

As we know, with regular attacks, Base Laxus backscales from Kirin

However I will agree with one thing, Natsu’s FDKM wasn’t 100% 5-B+ till his second fight with Madmole, so Madmole tanking the FDK’s Fist should not make him 5-B+ anymore, his Durability will go back to High 6-A

Skullion one-shot Gray with a hax based move, so that’s not AP scaling

Argument debunked, mission success, pack up and let’s go home boys, momma’s making Hot Chocolate

Base Laxus failed to one-shot Kiria with his regular attacks, needing to use a Roaring Thunder to put her down, which left her not “that” damaged and she woke up not that far after

Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu one-shot someone far more durable than someone Base Laxus couldn’t one-shot, while Madmole also resisted everything Natsu did

However I will agree with one thing, Natsu’s FDKM wasn’t 100% 5-B+ till his second fight with Madmole, so Madmole tanking the FDK’s Fist should not make him 5-B+ anymore, his Durability will go back to High 6-A

Argument debunked, mission success, pack up and let’s go home boys, momma’s making Hot Chocolate
Agree with this

Ok this makes sense.

Jusr add it to FDKM Natsu's profile plz.

Ok
Ok then.
let’s go home boys, momma’s making Hot Chocolate
I'll have a cup with whipped cream on top, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back