• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Beast

Gambit

Full Power Gambit Abilities

• Deconstruction (On a molecular level using a fission field)
  • His 4-B feat is actually scaling from an alt universe Gambit who he fought, called New Sun: Feat here, the profile should make note of this
  • Current listed abilities are actually kinda wrong, they come from New Sun, an alt Gambit, but said alt is actually amped by another source, so Gambit being able to replicate his powers are speculative, the 4-B can stay because he fought this alt version at full potential tho
Horseman of Death Abilities

Havok

I'm fine with the suggested Beast and Gambit stuff (besides Tech manipulation) but not Havok.

Can hurt the Hulk

This is Professor Hulk, who's weaker than Savage Hulk.

and Apocalypse.

Apocalypse was uninjured and immediately went back to doing stuff.

Sent Juggernaut flying

So has Venom and lesser characters. Staggering someone is not enough to scale up

and damaged the Gladiator

Gladiator is trash for scaling. Cannonball has hurt him before and he's consistently inconsistent.

Gambit is still affecting Iron Man's tech in the provided scan

Professor Hulk isn't overwhelmingly weaker than base Hulk, the only major factor is him not being able to stat amp, Apocalypse still was noted to be affected, and Cannonball surprisingly has more consistency at harming 4-Bs with significant momentum. Havok is just a weaker 4-B, but 4-B nonetheless.

Gambit is still affecting Iron Man's tech in the provided scan

By powering it, which does not fall under Tech Manipulation to my knowledge.

Professor Hulk isn't overwhelmingly weaker than base Hulk

He's portrayed as being much weaker than Savage Hulk and has worse showings outside of power scaling.

Apocalypse still was noted to be affected

Staggering someone for a couple second is not reason to scale up to 4-B when that's a major issue in comics to the point of being addressed in out Marvel/DC scaling page.

Gladiator still has the large scaling issues that I don't agree as using him for justification for anything.

• Some of the images are fuzzy but readable.
G

• Explosion Manipulation: The example could be better.
  • Damage Boost: That would be Statistics Amplification. The former has a condition to be met, the condition here is he amping those things. If one wanted to, they could make it look like Empowerment too, which would also be wrong.
H

• Very iffy on the scaling to his blasts.
The rest is all good.

Havok seemingly has no other scaling or stats for his powers, him and Cyclops can't harm each other anyways so scaling them to each other is presumptuous on our end, especially given that within the context of the comics Havok is potrayed as being more impressive in terms of raw power.

@Qaw Professor Hulk is treated on par with other 4-Bs, and given his other feats the staggering is something to be noted.

@Efi I'll like a better example I suppose, but it is very clearly Explosion Manip nonetheless.

Staggering should never be used as a metric for scaling comic characters. It's far to common, doesn't require that much force in the first place, and leads to massive inconsistencies if taken as a actual feat.

Fine, I concede to your point, but then I'd prefer if he's listed Unknown rather than Cyclops' tier.

I'll add the rest of the revisions while this is discussed.

What the other staff members have all accepted can probably be applied.

So should we proceed with the accepted revisions?

Back