• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X character tries to seduce you.

I just realised that what I have done so far is inadequate.

Overall, with something like this, I will be happy that something interesting is happening, which helps their chances, but unhappy about not being asleep/being woken up, though I would easily be distracted from this. I just realised that the OP never specified that you are awake, so some characters may do things to me while I'm asleep.

P-Star: I'm not sure what it's like, or what it can do, but I'll give them whatever they want of me (except organ donations).

Shouta Magatsuchi: I might try it.

Draco Centauros: I might break.

Leifang: I hope I'm up to it.

Shigure (Yu Yu Hakusho): The eye thing, I will have to investigate, but he isn't getting very far, that's for sure.

Mermail Abyssgaios: No idea.

Fuhrer Ugly: I question One Punch Man's power system, then look at what's inside.

Chariot Master This will be interesting.

Slash Emperor: What do I do here? What does it do here?

Flash (DC Animated Movies): A man after my own heart. This will go well.

Rolf (Phantasy Star): I have no idea.

"Are you awake or asleep?" You are awaken by the being the moment it appears (If you're the type that doesn't sleep at night then that unnecesary).

"What about the people", depends of what are you facing, but assuming you alone then no worries.

Also, yess another sucessful thread.

An entire verse

What does it mean if I get an entire verse? Does it mean that all the characters listed there would attempt to seduce me?

I don't think I can deal with that many individuals seeking for my attention...

Noodles@ You will gey some girls at the very least, and overtime perphaps you will get used to boys.

My only options are an apple-head, a mad ape, and 2-dimesional *****.

Ahhh shit.

Blue, the guy that most spite anime of all of us, it's getting our waifus.

I HATE YOU FATE.

Next turn:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, not too much trouble. I call the cops and they eventually deal with him since he is that weak due to the ultra downgrades

But if it's the IG then I'm in trouble............

I tell Thanos that you should sacrifice me for the soul stone. If he says nom then I get a knife and kil myself

Round 4:

I'm not gay or female so no. Or else I would

For being satan, lucifer is one of the most attractive male guys in DC

Newendigo said:
But dude, the police...

Also what's up with those thighs?
That's a dead meme btw and it's not even a good meme. Also, who wouldn't want Kanna? She's so adorable and sexy and because she's a small little girl, she's easy to carry and take care of!!!! >W<

Mado@ I'm not sure but, don't put "sexy" and "smol little girl" in the same sentence again, thank you in advance.

Back