• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X character tries to seduce you.

Higanbana

Ok...Her age is unknown....But she looks like a little girl...I stand up walk out of my room and call the police on the young looking girl who seems insistent on spending time with me. I then go back to my living room, sit down and wait. Im not dealing with this situation....At least that's what Id do if I had full control of myself but she has mind manip listed on her page so....yeah.... probably not going to have much say in this situation...

The pen or the sword said:
Listen giant crater, I really like you and Im sure there's someone out there just for you but us? We...We were never going to work out.
I-I dont understand! Is there someone else!? Don't lie to me, I saw you eyeing that canyon the other day!

Back