• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure only the second feat would be viable since everything else involved them being trapped inside a vehicle that was going to crash, so it was pretty much the vehicle they were in that protected them from the impact.

Junko Enoshima is 124 KJ.

The WWE verse is 796.1 KJ (A 6.4x difference).

Problem is that Junko has some pretty OP abilities (though I think a portion of them comes with preparation, so it might be alright).

Though, she has 8-B durability, so it'd be impossible to damage her with physical attacks, and all of the characters we have in the WWE verse don't have hax, except for Social Influencing.

So we can't do this (though imagine 2008-2010 suited up Jericho vs Junko:oops:).

btw the rock should have enhanced senses, as shown here
bf4.png

@Veloxt1r0kore

I wanted to make a WWE match but i'm still waiting Edge/Undetaker/Bray Wyatt/The Rock/Stonecold to be created first lel
Both The Rock and Stone Cold have profiles.

We can probably make an Edge profile as well, but Undertaker and Bray Wyatt will have to wait, because they have some pretty crazy shit (sorry for the people who desperately want an Undertaker or Bray Wyatt profile).

I can tell Undertaker will be trending in some category like John Cena was at one point.

A WWE character with Enhanced Senses...

You see something new everyday.
Wait until characters like Undertaker, Kane, and Bray Wyatt get profiles. I guess it makes sense considering in his attitude/ruthless aggression era years, he'd sometimes sniff the air as he made his way to the ring, not to mention one of his catchphrases was asking the WWE universe if they could smell what he was cooking, which he revealed was horse shit

why doesn't the wok's lifting strength scale to juang xina, he was able to fight and defeat cena but his lifing strength is peak human while cena's is class 25 wtf!!!
The reason his LS is Peak Human is that he's shown to be physically weaker than the likes of John Cena and Hulk Hogan, IIRC during Rock and Hogan's match at Wrestlemania 18, the first thing they did was lock arms, with the Hulkster easily shoving Rock back, the same thing happened with Cena during their first bout at Wrestlemania 28, he also struggled to escape Cena's bearhug and STF with Rock briefly passing out from the latter. Also during his first match back at Survivor Series 2011, John Cena threw one of his armbands at the Rock to use for his People's Elbow and one of the fans shouted ''His arm is bigger than yours'' to which Rock replied ''I know!''

Also during his first match back at Survivor Series 2011, John Cena threw one of his armbands at the Rock to use for his People's Elbow and one of the fans shouted ''His arm is bigger than yours'' to which Rock replied ''I know!''
This one shouldn't taken legitimately (fans say random bullshit all the time), but everything else is fine.

Back