• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel that WWE characters can fight against Zhuge Liang from Sangokushi Taisen or other Three Kingdoms arcade games to show that how a typically non-combat character could match WWE character's strength.

I was thinking of doing Frank West VS maybe Chris Jericho, Frank can be restricted to specifically melee weapons but I was put off cause he holds the AP and LS advantage leaving not much for Chris to do

but would it be enough to cover that kind of gap? a lot Frank West's close range moves involve his LS such as Judo Throw, Suplex, Giant Swing, Lift Up, and Face Crusher
Jericho can actually grapple and put wrestlers in submission moves who have far higher LS than him (Great Khali, The Undertaker, John Cena, etc.)

John Cena has Class 25 LS, and The Great Khali and Undertaker are comparable to Big Show in LS, who is also Class 25.

if he is capable of grappling with them and can easily put them into submission moves with ease without them breaking free then he should scale to Class 5 at most
I'm not against it (because why the **** would I be against an LS upgrade for the verse).

I'm not against it (because why the **** would I be against an LS upgrade for the verse).
it seems like a pretty simple upgrade, Chris is stated as being comparable to John Cena and can restrain him in several difference instances without Cena breaking Free. Cena himself can flip a car and can match character capable of easily lifting or flipping all kinds of Cars (which is where Class 5 to Class 25 comes from lmao)

Back