• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On the topic of skill, one idea I’ve had in my head for a while was John Cena VS Post-Ando Baki Hanma...

The Champ meets the World’s Strongest Boy, both do have somewhat similar LS (As both have Class 5 as both a high/low ball for both characters) and they do have similar AP, with John Cena scaling to 796 Kilojoules and Baki scaling to 1.24 Megajoules, which would give us a 1.5x difference

On the topic of skill, one idea I’ve had in my head for a while was John Cena VS Post-Ando Baki Hanma...

The Champ meets the World’s Strongest Boy, both do have somewhat similar LS (As both have Class 5 as both a high/low ball for both characters) and they do have similar AP, with John Cena scaling to 796 Kilojoules and Baki scaling to 1.24 Megajoules, which would give us a 1.5x difference
How skilled is Baki? And doesn't he have some pretty good hax that Cena has no answer for?

How skilled is Baki? And doesn't he have some pretty good hax that Cena has no answer for?
I’m not exactly sure how skilled Baki was at 13 years old as I only have very basic knowledge of the series, to put it simply, he has received training from some of the best martial arts teachers money can buy, and he does have some useful abilities such as Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Pressure Points, and high pain tolerance.

The only hax Cena has absolutely no counter to would be Baki’s ability to resurrect himself through sheer will though imo that’s very unlikely to happen as Cena is very unlikely to kill given his babyface persona, the worst he can do is incapacitate (though SBA would negate this).

I was also thinking that if Cena isn’t a good choice for Baki, we could go with good old Jericho, who would have better hax than Cena as well as the AP advantage (As he scales to 1.47 Megajoules)

I was also thinking that if Cena isn’t a good choice for Baki, we could go with good old Jericho, who would have better hax than Cena as well as the AP advantage (As he scales to 1.47 Megajoules)
I feel like Jericho is going to be used a lot here.

Anyways, I'll be making Jericho vs Baki (hopefully this'll go well).

More opponennts.

More opponennts.
I'll look at these profiles when I get home from school (I can only access the fandom with my tablet).

More opponennts.
Ty Lee, and Suki are baseline 9-B, way too weak for these wrestlers

Think it's best if we choose the WWE wrestlers instead of the AEW wrestlers.

We desperately need a profile for a wrestler who's not as skilled as the other wrestlers we have right now. Each wrestler we have right now on the website have decades of experience, and has faced and defeated some of the most skilled/dangerous wrestlers on the planet.

We need someone like Austin Theory or Ricochet added to the WWE verse to balance out the skill.

Strangely enough, when I finished Lesnar’s Profile, I thought one of his matches could be against Reiner Braun, the main reason is because the mangaka for AOT (Hajime Isayama) stated that the design for the armored titan was molded after Brock Lesnar
Yup I heard of that as a huge AOT fan I'd love to see them go at it.

yes

yes
What's his AP value?

Reiner vs Lesnar and Annie vs Jericho = Best for Business
Wait...

Reiner and Annie are from the same verse (Attack on Titan)

So is Jericho and Lesnar (WWE/Professional Wrestling)

We can do Lesnar and Jericho vs Reiner and Annie, and the match would be added to all of the characters' profiles, since the individual teams are from the same verse.

Back