• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pro Wrestling CRT

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Something fairly minor for the verse of Professional Wrestling.

Small AP Upgrade​

In wrestling, wrestlers perform what they call "finishers" that will finish off their opponent. It's been shown many times that a finisher in wrestling does more damage than a normal move, so I think the wrestlers Attack Potency section should look like this:

Wall level (Description), higher with [insert finisher here] (Finishing moves in wrestling tend to do more damage than normal moves)

Shouldn't be too controversial (hopefully it won't)

LS Upgrade​

This is for the wrestlers who are labeled as 'Peak Human' in terms of LS. Chris Jericho has shown many times to be able to put wrestlers like Great Khali, The Undertaker, and John Cena in submission holds, who're all Class 5 to Class 25 in LS. While Jericho is depicted as weaker than them in terms of LS, I feel like labeling his LS as this would be best for him:

At least Peak Human, likely Class 5 (Able to put wrestlers like Great Khali, The Undertaker, and John Cena in submission holds, all three who're at the very least this strong)

This should also apply to wrestlers like Randy Orton, and any wrestlers comparable to them, who is definitely comparable to Jericho in LS.

I believe that's all for now.

Finding staff members to give some input is hard to, since a good majority of them aren't knowledgeable on this verse.

A higher should be given only if there are clear reasons for something to be quite stronger than normal, and since wrestling's a rather realistic product, finishers are usually techniques meant to be more violent or damaging but still within the limits of realism, also because they often target weak spots, so I disagree with such rating.

I'd give LS upgrades only to those who have shown the ability to put others into holds tbh, and still a higher instead of a clear rating, because submission holds work (or are supposed to work) in a way that makes useless the act of struggling.
Of course they aren't going to work on people who are hundreds of times stronger than you, but this higher would both hint to them being able to put stronger foes into submissions while still being generally weaker physically, unless they are clearly depicted as comparable in such stat.

A higher should be given only if there are clear reasons for something to be quite stronger than normal, and since wrestling's a rather realistic product, finishers are usually techniques meant to be more violent or damaging but still within the limits of realism, also because they often target weak spots, so I disagree with such rating.

I'd give LS upgrades only to those who have shown the ability to put others into holds tbh, and still a higher instead of a clear rating, because submission holds work (or are supposed to work) in a way that makes useless the act of struggling.
Of course they aren't going to work on people who are hundreds of times stronger than you, but this higher would both hint to them being able to put stronger foes into submissions while still being generally weaker physically, unless they are clearly depicted as comparable in such stat.
This seems fine I guess.

I do agree as some finishers are protected (rarely kicked out of) in wrestling. This would certainly apply to a lot of retro wrestlers like Hogan's leg drop, Jake Roberts' DDT, Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music, and Bret Hart's Sharpshooter to name a few, as wrestling moves weren't as flashy or overused back then. This can also apply to some modern wrestlers like Ronda Rousey's Armbar, Roman Reigns' Spear, The Shield's Triple Powerbomb, Drew Mcintyre's Claymore, Santino Marella's Cobra, and Baron Corbin's End of Days

So something like this:

Peak Human (Description), likely higher (Has shown to put the likes of [insert wrestler(s) with higher LS here] in submission holds)

I do agree as some finishers are protected (rarely kicked out of) in wrestling. This would certainly apply to a lot of retro wrestlers like Hogan's leg drop, Jake Roberts' DDT, Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music, and Bret Hart's Sharpshooter to name a few, as wrestling moves weren't as flashy or overused back then. This can also apply to some modern wrestlers like Ronda Rousey's Armbar, Roman Reigns' Spear, The Shield's Triple Powerbomb, Drew Mcintyre's Claymore, Santino Marella's Cobra, and Baron Corbin's End of Days
Another example is Bálor’s coup de grace, very rarely kicked out of and I think the Demon has an 100% record with it

Just for a laugh am gonna Great Khali had only one good move and that was a karate chop. Should just be for him 9-B, higher with his one attack. Should lower his movement speed too, all his matches were so slow they might as well have been underwater XD

I kind of understand, but when you look at any stipulations like No DQ, Street Fight, No Holds Barred, a finisher is treated as dealing more damage than the weapons. For example, John Morrison vs The Miz in Falls Count Anywhere. Morrison ends up putting himself through the table and kicks out at 2, yet the Skull Crushing Finale The Miz uses right after puts him down for the count, despite the table spot looking more brutal.

I kind of understand, but when you look at any stipulations like No DQ, Street Fight, No Holds Barred, a finisher is treated as dealing more damage than the weapons. For example, John Morrison vs The Miz in Falls Count Anywhere. Morrison ends up putting himself through the table and kicks out at 2, yet the Skull Crushing Finale The Miz uses right after puts him down for the count, despite the table spot looking more brutal.
Bit of a paradox though, because Table Finishers are generally treated as superior to regular finishers, so....

Last edited:
Bit of a paradox though, because Table Finishers are generally treated as superior to regular finishers, so....
Table finishers are regular finishers except on a table. It's pretty much, tables < finishers < table finishers, which still supports regular finishers being superior to any weapon.

For reference if we take WWE games
Latest one being WWE 2k22 this year.
Finishers drop HP to zero/red which explains why people wins with them almost all the times (unless they are facing someone who is very powerful)

So it ties with their instinctive reaction as well but yeah overall Finishers and mostly a devastating moves.
So LS upgrade to Jericho being 5 to 25 and higher with Finishers has been accepted ?

Last edited:
Back