• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can pit Lara Croft against some WWE wrestlers, though I'm not sure which one would be best to use, as she has many different versions of herself.
Does anyone know how strong Lara Croft is?

Though, I highly doubt we can do a fair matchup with her due to the fact that she has firearms, along with many other weapons.

Best I can find for now (most likely stomp matchups).

kinda goated? somewhat thematic with WWE wrestlers with highly specialized ways of fighting but also in a metatextual sense as these WWE pro wrestlers are seen as this weird fake shit that boomers watch while Keijo is seen as weird boobie fighting but both have some very deep layers in all reality

kinda goated? somewhat thematic with WWE wrestlers with highly specialized ways of fighting but also in a metatextual sense as these WWE pro wrestlers are seen as this weird fake shit that boomers watch while Keijo is seen as weird boobie fighting but both have some very deep layers in all reality
I'll make the matchup(s) tomorrow.

Any notable speed feats from this verse that's faster than peak human?

Being able to fight and defeat someone doesn't equate to LS.
it's wrestling, grappling and pulling and shit like that is like 80% of the fight
The reason his LS is Peak Human is that he's shown to be physically weaker than the likes of John Cena and Hulk Hogan
he should at least downscale, there is no ******* way that a guy with peak human lifting strength could properly wrestle a dude with class 25

Any notable speed feats from this verse that's faster than peak human?
Well Undertaker does have Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed by being able to shoot lightning bolts, but Impress did suggest in a CRT that it should only be regarded as environmental destruction as Taker has never really used his lightning in an offensive manner, however, he did use it once to collapse a ring

Well Undertaker does have Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed by being able to shoot lightning bolts, but Impress did suggest in a CRT that it should only be regarded as environmental destruction as Taker has never really used his lightning in an offensive manner, however, he did use it once to collapse a ring
that seems more akin to plot-induced stupidity, except instead of it being that he doesn’t use it because of the plot, it’s more that he doesn’t use it because the wwe doesn’t want its wrestlers to actually get electrocuted and ******* die

in order for him to use lightning against another wrestler on-stage, the wwe would need a practical effect that doesn’t kill the other wrestler, which i don’t think they really have yet

that seems more akin to plot-induced stupidity, except instead of it being that he doesn’t use it because of the plot, it’s more that he doesn’t use it because the wwe doesn’t want its wrestlers to actually get electrocuted and ******* die
in order for him to use lightning against another wrestler on-stage, the wwe would need a practical effect that doesn’t kill the other wrestler, which i don’t think they really have yet
I mean... I guess it makes sense?

Who would be the best opponents for these gals?

More characters

Whoever did Brock Lesnar's profile did a solid job on it.

We should honestly make profiles of wrestlers that are less skilled/experienced, because then it'd result in a lot of skill stomps for the verse.

Making profiles for wrestlers like Austin Theory would be nice (I wish the website wasn't blocked).

We should honestly make profiles of wrestlers that are less skilled/experienced, because then it'd result in a lot of skill stomps for the verse.

Making profiles for wrestlers like Austin Theory would be nice (I wish the website wasn't blocked).
Anyone has a response to this?

Back