• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WWE Legends get an LS Upgrade

When WWE profiles were first being created, it was initially agreed that the main LS rating should be Peak Human based on real-life feats of strength such as Hulk Hogan being able to bodyslam the likes of André the Giant and King Kong Bundy, who weighed 236 and 204 kg respectively, Lex Luger bodyslamming Yokozuna who weighed 267 kg, John Cena being able to hold Edge and Big Show atop his shoulders which was a combined weight of 336 kg, Alberto Del Rio tilting the Announce Table which was stated to weigh (kayfabe) hundreds of pounds, and the realistic assumption that wrestlers need to be in incredible shape to annually participate in this long and grueling sport.

It wasn't long until Braun Strowman came along and changed the LS game by exhibiting feats of flipping over vehicles as large as Ambulances and unloaded Semi-Trucks, giving the Monster Among Men as well as anyone who could grapple with him a rating of Class 5 to Class 25. Now with the majority of WWE legends, I guess it was assumed that they should remain Peak Human due to the feats I already listed above as well as the fact WWE wasn't very flashy back then, however after doing some browsing, I have found evidence that can likely connect the LS rating of old and new wrestlers alike.

On May 19th, 2011. WWE posted an old video of André the Giant, where he demonstrated three feats of strength, these included...
The last feat is really impressive, if we assumed all 11 wrestlers had baseline Peak Human lifting strength (based on the last line I said in the first paragraph), this would mean André was able to overpower 2,497 kgs of pulling force, which is greater than one of Mark Henry's feats, where he lifted a car stated to weigh 2.5 Tons, and Mark Henry was a physical rival to Big Show, who could match Strowman in strength. See where I'm going here?

Still not convinced? Well, another old wrestler who helps shed light on this proposal is Yokozuna. Throughout his career, he was able to restrain Hulk Hogan, who famously overpowered André during the climax of Wrestlemania 3. He could also repeatedly grapple with the Undertaker, who can incapacitate the likes of Goldberg and Braun Strowman with his grip., Taker is also comparable to Kane, who can overpower Big Show and Vader, who in turn could also grapple Yoko. I could go on and on, with all the scaling but I'm sure you get the idea by now, So my proposal is that several WWE Legends should get Class 5 to Class 25 LS. (Or at the very least a likely rating)

These would include...
  1. André the Giant (For feats I listed above, as well as being able to grapple Hulk Hogan. Not to mention he overpowered Yokozuna during his final years
  2. Hulk Hogan (For being able to overpower André, as well as grapple with the likes of Undertaker and Yokozuna)
  3. The Rock (For being able to grapple the likes of John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, and Triple H, the latter of whom could arm wrestle the Great Khali, who could grapple Big Show and Taker)
  4. Stone Cold Steve Austin (For being able to grapple with the Rock, Kane, Undertaker, and Triple H)

100% agreed, I always thought with how pretty much everyone has faced everyone in WWE that most if not all superstars should have a possibly class 5 to 25 rating, but I suspect that I’m outspoken in that matter

100% agreed, I always thought with how pretty much everyone has faced everyone in WWE that most if not all superstars should have a possibly class 5 to 25 rating, but I suspect that I’m outspoken in that matter
I feel like the wrestlers who are clearly depicted to be weaker than the stronger wrestlers in the verse (in LS terms) should downscale from Class 25, and should just be Class 5.

That’s what I was thinking, if you didn’t scale to anyone with a class 5-25 rating a “At least Peak Human, Possibly/Likely Class 5” makes sense
This should apply to people like Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, Austin Theory (Theory recently had pose-down with Bobby Lashley, who has shown many times to grapple with the likes of Brock Lesnar), and more.

The verse also has many suprisingly impressive Lifting Strength related feats, such as [Insert feat] or [Insert feat], giving the characters of the verse an LS rating of anywhere from [Insert Rating] to [Insert Rating]

I also think it should be determined which characters should get full blown Class 5 - Class 25 LS and which should only get a likely rating
Some characters shouldn't even be getting Class 25.

They should downscale from that, and should just be Class 5. They can restrain people with Class 25, but it's clear as day that they are weaker than them in terms of LS.

How would we downscale the wrestlers who probably shouldn't be scaled to Class M?

There's a massive jump between Class 25 and Class M, so it'd look pretty weird on some of the wrestlers' profiles.

How would we downscale the wrestlers who probably shouldn't be scaled to Class M?

There's a massive jump between Class 25 and Class M, so it'd look pretty weird on some of the wrestlers' profiles.
“Class 25, likely far higher, possibly as high as Class M”

idk if that’s allowed terminology but it sounds good

Back