• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wreck-It Ralph CRT (Ralph Profile Overhaul + Calcs for the Verse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uh, for the longest time, Ralph (and by proxy the entire verse lmao) didn't have any calcs, so I went ahead and made a few and added them to this sandbox here (which I'd highly advise checking out since it includes most stuff like the new AP, LS, and speed ratings, and even a new and updated profile for our boy). I'll go over the things I've removed from Ralph's profile and also what's probably gonna be the verse's new scaling in this thread.

• Weapon Mastery: Ralph never really uses the gun he found in Hero's Duty all that competently; in fact, he just kind of flails around with it, so this should be removed from his profile. Felix's Weapon Mastery should likely be removed as well, since he never really uses a gun outside of the credits (which likely aren't even canon judging by how Sonic 2's in the credits but not the actual arcade, and also how Hero's Duty suddenly turns into a 2D platformer, has several dozen Medal of Heroes, and features a dance floor), and in said credits, we don't really see Felix hitting anything at all due to the perspective, so we don't know if he's actually skilled enough with firearms to get Weapon Mastery.
  • Fourth Wall Awareness: While yes, characters from Wreck-It Ralph are able to see the "real world", it's only an in-universe "real world" rather than the audience's own "real world", and very likely wouldn't qualify for actual 4th Wall Awareness.
  • Relativistic Rating: The rating comes from travel speed via emails and shouldn't scale to Ralph physically in any way, like how you wouldn't scale, say, Walter White's physical speed ratings to his Subsonic vehicles. Imo, we should just boot the Relativistic rating entirely off the profile considering how limited the emails are anyway and to avoid confusion in threads, as Ralph has to specifically go to an internet router just to get onto one of these emails and can't pilot them in any way, let alone do anything meaningful in a fight with said emails. Just including the emails on Ralph's profile would be kind of like adding a subway train to someone's Optional Equipment because they so happened to ride on one once as a passenger; it's odd.
  • Electricity Weakness: I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest that electricity actually severely damages Ralph, especially since he's perfectly fine right in the next scene. Not to mention how the scene could just be suggesting, "Ralph doesn't have any resistance to electricity", rather than, "Ralph is specifically weak to electricity". There's also the fact that Ralph takes a more violent blast of electricity in the second film and walks it off, which makes this weakness even more questionable.

Agree: 8 (Marvel_Champion_07, Dalesean027, HonestlyBored24, AThe1412, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, Tonygameman, LephyrTheRevanchist, DarkDragonMedeus)

Neutral: 0

Disagree: 0

Last edited:
I think the worse intelligence, different Optional Equipment, extra resistance, and stronger justification for 9-A might be enough for a separate key?
Doesn't seem like it. If the character doesn't have a good in-canon reason for being stronger, weaker or whatever, I don't see a separate key being necessary

Doesn't seem like it. If the character doesn't have a good in-canon reason for being stronger, weaker or whatever, I don't see a separate key being necessary
Alright, I'll go and change the profile up a little to remove the key then, as well as change the "9-B, likely 9-A" stuff in the scaling to just "9-A" seeing as how Ralph and the people from the first movie probably wouldn't need an end for 9-B.

Edit: Should be done now, unless I missed or accidentally deleted smth.

Last edited:
9-A is Small Building level
?

and he's shown to be able to destroy rooms of the building easily but not the entire building itself so it makes sense.
Ralph profile: "Fought and managed to stagger his virus-clones, who had combined into an gigantic building-sized automaton, even knocking them back with a giant push pin. In his game, he is supposed to "destroy the building"

I think we can put Small Building level normally and Large Building level at his peak

?

Ralph profile: "Fought and managed to stagger his virus-clones, who had combined into an gigantic building-sized automaton, even knocking them back with a giant push pin. In his game, he is supposed to "destroy the building"

I think we can put Small Building level normally and Large Building level at his peak
You usually need more than eyeballing to get an accurate rating for a character. You need calculations and since Ralph has none that puts him at High 8-C, we can't just give it to him. Size also doesn't automatically warrant a rating. "Destroy the building" as in destroying each room one by one until the entire building is destroyed.

You usually need more than eyeballing to get an accurate rating for a character. You need calculations and since Ralph has none that puts him at High 8-C, we can't just give it to him. Size also doesn't automatically warrant a rating.
Can´t we do a calculation to the giant virus-Ralph size based in Ralph size or something similar and then get any tier for Ralph based on that?

"Destroy the building" as in destroying each room one by one until the entire building is destroyed.
I also thought this part of the justification was bad

Why do you keep randomly bumping this, just ask for evaluation in the thread promotions or message it on any thread or content mods wall for approval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back