• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ralph has another run in with glitches (Ralph vs. Kaufmo) (7-0-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 10m away.
The battle takes place in The Amazing Digital Circus.
First Movie Ralph is being used, and he knows about Kaufmo’s glitches.

Da Vouts
“I’m cringe, and that’s based! I’ll never be based, and that’s not cringe!”: 7 (AThe1412, James_Plays_4_Games, King_Dom470, MintyBoi1, MinecraftHater2011, Oiguana2701, Accelerated_Evolution)
Scales to this; 0.024 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 119.55 Metric Tons

“Caine! Kaufmo went through some sort of Kaufmosis and abstracted!”:
Scales to this; 0.021 Tons of TNT
Scales to Superhuman; __ _____
Da Fakts
Ralph has a 1.1570498158x advantage in Attack Potency.
Kaufmo’s lifting strength value is unknown, but Ralph is most likely way stronger.

Last edited:
It appears that abstracted Kaufmo would win this battle without a doubt. Although Ralph has a resistance to glitches, it's that glitches aren't as devastating as they would otherwise be, not that they don't severely affect him. Ralph's data stability wouldn't deteriorate, but he would still be stunned. I doubt that Ralph would one-shot Kaufmo, so simply upon contact with Kaufmo, Ralph would slow down be unable to fight Kaufmo sufficiently to have a chance at winning. Ralph would start with physical combat at equal footing, so his greater reaction speed would be irrelevant. As the setting is The Amazing Digital Circus, Ralph would die.

I think you set the conditions in a way that make the battle a stomp, but if you change them, this match-up could be interesting and Ralph could have the opportunity to strategize against Kaufmo. I recommend that you not give Ralph access to his resurrection, because then Kaufmo would lose without a doubt, being unable to defeat Ralph. I thought of two viable options. You could either give Ralph prior knowledge of Kaufmo's glitches, or give Ralph a height advantage so he could use his strategy of breaking surroundings in an attempt to get the enemy below him crushed.

It appears that abstracted Kaufmo would win this battle without a doubt. Although Ralph has a resistance to glitches, it's that glitches aren't as devastating as they would otherwise be, not that they don't severely affect him. Ralph's data stability wouldn't deteriorate, but he would still be stunned. I doubt that Ralph would one-shot Kaufmo, so simply upon contact with Kaufmo, Ralph would slow down be unable to fight Kaufmo sufficiently to have a chance at winning. Ralph would start with physical combat at equal footing, so his greater reaction speed would be irrelevant. As the setting is The Amazing Digital Circus, Ralph would die.

I think you set the conditions in a way that make the battle a stomp, but if you change them, this match-up could be interesting and Ralph could have the opportunity to strategize against Kaufmo. I recommend that you not give Ralph access to his resurrection, because then Kaufmo would lose without a doubt, being unable to defeat Ralph. I thought of two viable options. You could either give Ralph prior knowledge of Kaufmo's glitches, or give Ralph a height advantage so he could use his strategy of breaking surroundings in an attempt to get the enemy below him crushed.
I agree that Ralph should be given prior knowledge about Kaufmo's glitchy nature at least. He can harm him from a distance by wielding objects around the circus as weapons and can definitely strategize against him since this version of him isn't stupid like in the sequel.

There.

Thank you. Now Ralph would probably avoid getting stunned by trying to use objects in The Amazing Digital Circus to attack Kaufmo and by using his climbing capabilities to keep a good distance from Kaufmo. I think that Ralph would be able to outsmart Kaufmo too. It's easy to notice that Kaufmo doesn't think much about how to fight when doing so, which is a weakness that should be easy for Ralph to exploit. I vote for Ralph winning the battle.

Back