• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Summer Time Rendering: Shinpei #2 Profile Revamp & Class 1 LS Upgrade for the verse

Howdy! As the title states, a revamp and upgrade will take place.

Profile Revamp;
Shinpei's old profile
Shinpei's new profile

The old profile is filled with outdated information (calcs and statistics) whle I've enhanced the new one has ALOT of new information so feel free to question me on what's changed/added and why.

Class 1 LS Upgrade;
Basically. Ushio is capable of breaking the neck (to kill him) of Shinpei which is Class 1 LS. A upgrade via this feat apparently needs consistency so;
There are feats that are aligned around this inverse like High tiers like shide being able to crush a head completely leaving nothing behind or even normal shadows who can compress skulls and most of a humans body. Skull crushing tho is very High into peak human LS (pretty sure skull crushing is getting upgraded to Class 1 right? I made a thread on it and got confirmation). This would scale to all shadows and High Tiers to Class 1 LS.

So that's that. Your takes are needed 🙏🏽

Goku solos

Last edited:
History manipulation is causality manipulation according from this wiki's standard. And Reality Warping also works on 4D scale too.

Fine with the rest.

To all CRT makers who ask me to look at them: I really would rather be playing Rimworld than look at a CRT, and thus I like CRTs that make efforts to make it easy for me to look at them. This is where you come in. Tell me what's different between the profiles, I absolutely despise CRTs that just link an entirely new profile and ask me to go looking through it like a damn find the difference puzzle. This isn't a slight against only you, OP, it's just a general agitation with what seems like an easy way to avoid work by putting it all on evaluator shoulders.

Photographic Memory: Neutral, if the guy is looping a lot then it makes sense that he'd memorize it. It doesn't seem like a strong indication of outright photographic memory on its own.

Multiple Selves: No evidence provided for the claim aside from the eye thing... which gives a 404.

Acausality: Seems limited to me.

Nonexistent Physiology: If you're going to change this from limited, you should state that it is Nature 1, since he explicitly still exists as a consciousness.

9-C: Disagree. No calcs to speak of, and his feats that would probably be on this level are mitigated (falling large heights -> being cushioned significantly). Leaving it as a possibly fits fine. The old durability should still be changed to have your descriptions/actual mentioned feats added, though, those are good.

9-A: Is a Shadow already 9-A? Link to them on the profile, preferably, if you're going to scale to them.

Speed: Reacting to someone being shot doesn't require Superhuman or Peak Human movement speed and nothing else is really beyond the scope of what a normal human can do. I'm not even really sure why Superhuman was tacked on originally, it seems very generous. I'd prefer "At least Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human" for a rating.

Durability: Formatting issues but seems fine.

Range: "Multiverse level" isn't a range, this should be changed to "Multiversal".

Intelligence: ...hm. I think it's borderline evidence of genius intelligence, iffy on whether I'd land on that concretely or not. Hate to do this to you but I'm neutral on this one.

If I missed anything, obviously I can't have evaluated it.

To all CRT makers who ask me to look at them: I really would rather be playing Rimworld than look at a CRT, and thus I like CRTs that make efforts to make it easy for me to look at them. This is where you come in. Tell me what's different between the profiles, I absolutely despise CRTs that just link an entirely new profile and ask me to go looking through it like a damn find the difference puzzle. This isn't a slight against only you, OP, it's just a general agitation with what seems like an easy way to avoid work by putting it all on evaluator shoulders.
Really sorry about that. I'll make sure to do that next time.

Photographic Memory: Neutral, if the guy is looping a lot then it makes sense that he'd memorize it. It doesn't seem like a strong indication of outright photographic memory on its own.
Ig Photographic Memory would be a stretch but events happening up to current loops all have played out the same way due to his very elastic memory redo-ing what he did previously. I'll remove it tho, if it happens to become something controversial.

Multiple Selves: No evidence provided for the claim aside from the eye thing... which gives a 404.
I referenced a chapter where the conversation takes place but since you said u barely evaluated it you probably didn't bother to check the chapter. Btw what is 404?

Acausality: Seems limited to me
Noted.

Nonexistent Physiology: If you're going to change this from limited, you should state that it is Nature 1, since he explicitly still exists as a consciousness.
Noted.

9-C: Disagree. No calcs to speak of, and his feats that would probably be on this level are mitigated (falling large heights -> being cushioned significantly). Leaving it as a possibly fits fine. The old durability should still be changed to have your descriptions/actual mentioned feats added, though, those are good.
9-C calc is linked in the Statistics Value which is a dura feat, but like the page says he's comparable to those who can harm him which would give 9-C AP. Its a AP = Dura case if you're wondering + He produced such a force potent enough can make a huge hole by thrusting with a sharp object (A knife, which has less AOE and is more on the AP side) in a body equivalent to a humans which sounds along the borders of 10-A and 9-C to me. I'll leave it as 10-A if it proves insufficient as the thread goes along.

9-A: Is a Shadow already 9-A? Link to them on the profile, preferably, if you're going to scale to them.
Linked a 9-A accepted calc in statistics values. It was accepted to be on their profiles long ago but i didn't add them due to me planning to revamp everything in the latter future.

Speed: Reacting to someone being shot doesn't require Superhuman or Peak Human movement speed and nothing else is really beyond the scope of what a normal human can do. I'm not even really sure why Superhuman was tacked on originally, it seems very generous. I'd prefer "At least Athletic Human, possibly Peak Human" for a rating.
Oh my bad again. That surely doesn't give him the scopes of Peak Human speed. The feat above that tho should right? He intercepted and caught a Supersonic+ (this would be calc stacking but shadows at the very least are superhuman as they can blitz human reactions) character although he knew it was going to be at that specific area so he simply prepared to catch it but he'd need the speed to. If that's not enough, he's comparable to another character who can intercept a bullet in time to shield someone at close range.
Durability: Formatting issues but seems fine.
I'll fix that.
is should be changed to "Multiversal
Should be Multiverse+ as the eye got upgraded but I'll fix that.
Intelligence: ...hm. I think it's borderline evidence of genius intelligence, iffy on whether I'd land on that concretely or not. Hate to do this to you but I'm neutral on this one.
I've been thinking about giving it Genius aswell. I'll wait and see for other opinions before i do such.

Really sorry for the under preparation of this thread tho

Ig Photographic Memory would be a stretch but events happening up to current loops all have played out the same way due to his very elastic memory redo-ing what he did previously. I'll remove it tho, if it happens to become something controversial.
I wouldn't say controversial, I'd say vague.

I referenced a chapter where the conversation takes place but since you said u barely evaluated it you probably didn't bother to check the chapter. Btw what is 404?
A 404 error. The link didn't work.

9-C calc is linked in the Statistics Value which is a dura feat, but like the page says he's comparable to those who can harm him which would give 9-C AP. Its a AP = Dura case if you're wondering + He produced such a force potent enough can make a huge hole by thrusting with a sharp object (A knife, which has less AOE and is more on the AP side) in a body equivalent to a humans which sounds along the borders of 10-A and 9-C to me. I'll leave it as 10-A if it proves insufficient as the thread goes along.
I will take a brief aside to say that I greatly dislike the new format for linking calcs, it's not as easily referenced now and it serves no purpose... regardless, I hadn't noticed the calc linked as it appeared as a reference, so fair enough. I'd still lean "likely 9-C" personally, but this is fair.

Linked a 9-A accepted calc in statistics values. It was accepted to be on their profiles long ago but i didn't add them due to me planning to revamp everything in the latter future.
Again, more a fault of the new thing where we allow people to link calcs like that rather than hypertexting it. Fair enough. I still think you ought to link to a Shadow profile that scales to the value, but new standards allow for your statistics value thing.

Oh my bad again. That surely doesn't give him the scopes of Peak Human speed. The feat above that tho should right? He intercepted and caught a Supersonic+ (this would be calc stacking but shadows at the very least are superhuman as they can blitz human reactions) character although he knew it was going to be at that specific area so he simply prepared to catch it but he'd need the speed to. If that's not enough, he's comparable to another character who can intercept a bullet in time to shield someone at close range.
Wouldn't be calc stacking, it would be scaling (which is legitimate by our estimations). I looked up "Shadow Shori" and "Shori" on our wiki, neither brought up a profile- could you link to it, if they do indeed have an accepted Supersonic+ speed rating?

The latter thing should get a calc, so it's not currently usable, but if anything it may well end up higher than Peak Human, these things normally do.

I wouldn't say controversial, I'd say vague.
Can i at least put it as a supporting for Genius Intelligence?

The link didn't work
Oh here it is. I'll replace it soon

I'd still lean "likely 9-C" personally, but this is fair.
I do agree aswell. I had doubts on outright 9-C Shinpei. I'll fix that later.
Wouldn't be calc stacking
Ngl it would. The reason shiori doesn't have Supersonic+ speed yet tho is because i haven't added it yet. I plan to make profile revamps for every page with the new info. I'll add them now tho since it poses an issue.

The latter thing should get a calc, so it's not currently usable, but if anything it may well end up higher than Peak Human, these things normally do.
I feared this. I didn't wanna get high results that aren't consistent as im trying to keep it narrative accurate. Until i do that, could they remain athletic human speed? Sou used to be a basketball player and mio used to be a swimmer with tokiko calling her athletic.

Can i at least put it as a supporting for Genius Intelligence?
I think that's fine.

I feared this. I didn't wanna get high results that aren't consistent as im trying to keep it narrative accurate. Until i do that, could they remain athletic human speed? Sou used to be a basketball player and mio used to be a swimmer with tokiko calling her athletic.
If it's an outlier then we wouldn't use it, if that's your concern. Speeds need to be consistent.

I'll take a look at the previously dead link now.

Okay yeah Multiple Selves is totally fine.

I agree with what Bambu said for the most part; prioritizing on what he said most recently.

I've only just realized that rather than using "|" to separate keys, you've duplicated the entire format three times. Why? It seems awfully inefficient and I can only think of negatives for the readability of the profile.

...as evidenced by the fact that I didn't see the Class 1 shit.

Ushio isn't Class 1, nor is Shide, and yet that's the scaling to get Class 1. Why? The feat of jumping into the sky has no calc attached. Clashing with someone doesn't inherently mean equal LS, either. I'm not really sure where Class 1 is meant to come from.

Ushio isn't Class 1, nor is Shide, and yet that's the scaling to get Class
Oop i added it to the profile thinking the Class 1 upgrade in op would get accepted. But class one comes from whats in the op (which im asking if it's enough), they're currently rated as superhuman rn

I've only just realized that rather than using "|" to separate keys, you've duplicated the entire format three times. Why? It seems awfully inefficient and I can only think of negatives for the readability of the profile.
I suck at making profiles. Could u fix it for me please cuz may mess everything up

Kinda hard to tell the exact damage to those skulls, and generally there is a cutoff at which we would consider it AP vs LS. I'll acquiesce to "possibly Class 1" for the sake of our combined sanities.

Could the information be added rn? I mean i do have two mod opinions, should be fine right? Since there's visibly no other problem

The things I've spoken on and accepted can be applied, yeah. If there's other things I missed, you'll have to point it out.

The things I've spoken on and accepted can be applied, yeah. If there's other things I missed, you'll have to point it out.
Most things you mentioned so far is what's new so i don't think there's anything else to conjour. I'll add everything now. After I'll ask this to be closed

Back