• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wow, another One Punch Man CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goo Orochi's feat isn't an outlier. He still had his power, and Tatsumaki wasn't using her full strength.

There's no need for a key, either. He's just less durable because it's his heart.

Then how come he seemed to be fine after taking that attack + CFDSF?

I believe he hit some of the blasts before she could pull off her barier.
Because his durability is inconsistent. He seemed to be fine, then it was his endurance, not durability. That doesn't mean he didn't take damage from their attacks.

Your last point is true, but my point is we can't scale Orochi to Tatsumaki's barrier anyways.
Goo Orochi's feat isn't an outlier. He still had his power, and Tatsumaki wasn't using her full strength.

There's no need for a key, either. He's just less durable because it's his heart.
Actually, my point is we can't scale Orochi to Tatsumaki's barrier if it doesn't seem like an outlier.

I know and agree we can't scale him to the barrier, it was just for the sake of accuracy.

Pyskorochi (At least MHS+ via upscaling) > Orochi (At least MHS+) > Nyan (MHS+) = Drive Knight (MHS+) = Psykosjet (MHS+) = Genos (MHS+) = Psykorochi (MHS+ via her own casual feat)
MHS+ comes from Psykorochi. Orochi should not scale to that

Both of which weren't going all out, so for all we know Psykorochi while going all out could shoot faster beams.
Except MHS+ comes from Psykorochi's strongest attack. And we know serious Tatsumaki > serious Psykorochi.

I can see it now. Psykorochi has no reason to hold back on Tatsumaki. Especially later on in the fight where she is very keen on killing her

I can see it now. Psykorochi has no reason to hold back on Tatsumaki. Especially later on in the fight where she is very keen on killing her
Yes she does. She clearly believed that she superior to Tatsumaki. It even showed in the link. Right after Psykorochi saying, "In terms of power, I'm already above you," she shoots the MHS+ beam. We still treat the beams that Tatsumaki dodged, which were more serious according to you, as the same speed/power as the initial beam.

There is no circular scaling or inconsistencies. Psykorochi's MHS+ beam was preformed whilst not trying, which is one of the reasons supporting why Psykorochi's MHS+ doesn't disprove Orochi's, and Goo Orochi scaling higher than all of his previous form's speed still doesn't disprove MHS+ due to his MHS speed coming from being stated to defeat Boros' 3 generals with no difficulty.

Yes she does. She clearly believed that she superior to Tatsumaki. It even showed in the link. Right after Psykorochi saying, "In terms of power, I'm already above you," she shoots the MHS+ beam. We still treat the beams that Tatsumaki dodged, which were more serious according to you, as the same speed/power as the initial beam.
There is no circular scaling or inconsistencies. Psykorochi's MHS+ beam was preformed whilst not trying, which is one of the reasons supporting why Psykorochi's MHS+ doesn't disprove Orochi's, and Goo Orochi scaling higher than all of his previous form's speed still doesn't disprove MHS+ due to his MHS speed coming from being stated to defeat Boros' 3 generals with no difficulty.
The entire reasoning for a weakened Orochi is that it's scaling to surprising a not serious Tatsumaki, meaning it has no reason for him to scale to her peak. When serious Tatsumaki was able to destroy a serious Psykorochi, who is superior to a regular Psykorochi. And Psykorochi herself is superior to Orochi.

Tatsumaki was extremely casual when she was fighting against Psykos and orochi before lifitng the base.

If a casual Tatsumaki was able to dodge a MHS+ attack coming from a non-serious superior form than Orochi, and serious Orochi was able to shoot a beam faster than a casual Tats can shoot up a barrier, then Orochi is also MHS+?

Also we can't exactly measure how casual Tatsumaki was, but trying my best. We knowe that she was very much holding back her power in comparison to when outside the base. So she was more casual here then she was when against Psykorochi

0125-029.png
0125-030.png
0125-031.png

It is pretty clear that she is caught off-guard there. Her expression shows that. She couldn't properly react.

So have you reached any agreements now, and what still has to be decided here?

Most of the changes have already been applied, it's just some of the finer details like "at least" ratings and circular scaling.

Okay. Do you have things under control here then? In that case, perhaps I can unsubscribe from this thread?

I'll probably try give a more smoother scaling chain tomorrow about who scales to what value and stuff

Let me see if I understand the state of 7-B scaling...

7-Bs
1. Elder Centipede pre-molt, the guy who started it all
2. Half-Monster Garou until Spiral Mode, survived Rover and a casual Orochi
3. Multi-Eyed Gyoro Gyoro, strong enough (in Psykos's estimation) to contend with Tatsumaki who could contend with Tatsumaki
3. Psykosjet? Waiting for next chapter to clarify scaling. Should be at least somewhat comparable to Psykos, who knew herself to be superior to pre-molt EC
4. Genos? Dependent on Psykos
5. Drive Knight? Dependent on Psykos
6. Gums? Dependent on Genos, who is dependent on Psykos
7. Peak Black Sperm? Dependent on Genos, who is dependent on Psykos
8. Nyan? Downscales from Drive Knight

At least 7-Bs
1. Spiral Mode Garou, considerably superior to Half-monster Garou, used cross fang dragon slayer fist
2. Golden Sperm (with a likely far higher)
3. Darkshine, far superior to Half-Monster Garou before Spiral Mode, took cross fang dragon slayer fist continously, durability feats outstrip AP feats, durability worth a "likely higher"
4. Vomited Fuhrer Ugly, scales to Darkshine's AP
5. Carnage Mode Kabuto, scales to Darkshine's AP
6. Atomic Samurai, would kill half-Monster Garou
7. Flashy Flash, would kill half-monster Garou
8. Rover, durability > cross fang dragon slayer fist and AP > Garou's durability. Durability feats far outstrip AP feats, durability worth a "likely higher"
9. Bomb, downscales from Garou before awakening breath
10. Peak Psykos, considerably superior to Multi-Eyed Gyoro Gyoro

At least 7-Bs, possibly 7-A+s
1. Elder Centipede post-molt,
2. Peak pre-awakening Garou,
3. Awakened Breath Bang,

Basically the 7-Bs will wait on this next chapter for clarification on scaling. If we get confirmation that Psykos was majorly weakened, then maybe they're at least low 7-Bs.

Also, Genos needs a "higher with self-destruction"

7-Bs
3. Multi-Eyed Gyoro Gyoro, strong enough (in Psykos's estimation) to contend with Tatsumaki who could contend with Tatsumaki
3. Psykosjet? Waiting for next chapter to clarify scaling. Should be at least somewhat comparable to Psykos, who knew herself to be superior to pre-molt EC

At least 7-Bs
1. Spiral Mode Garou, considerably superior to Half-monster Garou, used cross fang dragon slayer fist
3. Darkshine, far superior to Half-Monster Garou before Spiral Mode, took cross fang dragon slayer fist continously, durability feats outstrip AP feats, durability worth a "likely higher"
8. Rover, durability > cross fang dragon slayer fist and AP > Garou's durability. Durability feats far outstrip AP feats, durability worth a "likely higher"

3. Awakened Breath Bang,

What about Fubuki ?

7-Bs

At least 7-Bs

3. Awakened Breath Bang,
I thought Golden S was a straight 6-C now...?

7-Bs

At least 7-Bs

3. Awakened Breath Bang,
Thx for doing this for me lmao. But here's what I was thinking

18 Megatons 7-B: Only Pre-Molt Elder Centipede, Gyoro Gyoro, her transformed form and peak Psykos and the "At least 7-B, possibly 7-A" characters should scale to this value.

9 Megatons 7-B: Pretty much everyone in this tier shall scales to Bang and Bomb shall be in here. Ya'll can either place it as At most 7-B or just plain 7-B. Reasoning for this tier is because Bang and Bomb needed to perform a technique together in order to damage EC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back