• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wow, another One Punch Man CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this form is still considered Half-Monster? As I don't think he's become a full monster yet

I think it should be an entire different key, we don’t know if he’s still only half a monster at this point (and he’s probably not), and he’s definitely much further into his monsterfication considering that he can’t even talk.

Also it would look much better as a separate key, since he is solidly 7-B prior to this form, and the current formatting still makes it look like his Half-Monster state is ‘possibly 7-A’ when it’s not.

Now that that’s done, is there anything else to take care of other than the Psykosjet stuff?

Ourosboros should probably explain why EC is a stone wall first. That might change a lot if it's true.

At this point it should probably go in the TTM CRT, but the class T TTM calc should be discussed here or there. There, since it's TTM's calc or here because it effects a bunch of the "at least 7-Bs"

At this point it should probably go in the TTM CRT, but the class T TTM calc should be discussed here or there. There, since it's TTM's calc or here because it effects a bunch of the "at least 7-Bs"
If you're talking about who scales to it, I still think no one should scale to it as there's not clear scaling chain for such, and it's just a one off thing to even deserve a key

Ourosboros should probably explain why EC is a stone wall first. That might change a lot if it's true.
Now that I think about it, he might not be a stone wall by our standards- EC is nonetheless held to be a stone wall by the OPM powerscaling community. For our scaling, I will point out that we do place Senior Centipede's durability notably above his AP and EC is the same species. Perhaps that impression comes from the various statements about EC's durability, and perhaps it comes from the fact that EC and the other centipedes are based upon the Ōmukade, monstrous Japanese centipedes noted for their disproportionate durability.

I would suggest we hold EC's durability a bit above his AP, just like Senior Centipede. It fits his style of fighting (ramming his body into his enemies as fast as possible), his relation to Senior Centipede and his back-story (as an Omukade like creature). EC also rams himself into his own body at top speed to crush Genos when he has him pinned doing no harm to himself, demonstrating that EC's AP does no damage to EC's carapace durability.

Roar Aura Sky Ripping Fist should therefore scale considerably above EC's AP, since it was able to pulverize his relatively durable exoskeleton which EC throws around at top speed without fear of harm

If you're thinking Stonewall as in character who tannks a lot of hits so therefor his durability is much higher than AP, then that's wrong, when the only guy EC really tanks a hit from is Metal Bat and that guy is much weaker than EC is.

For our scaling, I will point out that we do place Senior Centipede's durability
I don't think we do anymore

If you're thinking Stonewall as in character who tannks a lot of hits so therefor his durability is much higher than AP, then that's wrong, when the only guy EC really tanks a hit from is Metal Bat and that guy is much weaker than EC is.

I don't think we do anymore
He also tanks his own AP when he slams his head into his body to crush Genos. I can't say his durability upscales massively from his AP, but it should still upscale from just that.

If we don't do that anymore, we need to change his profile because his AP is High 7-C and his durability is at least high 7-C, possibly higher. Maybe the profile is just outdated though

He also tanks his own AP when he slams his head into his body to crush Genos. I can't say his durability upscales massively from his AP, but it should still upscale from just that.

If we don't do that anymore, we need to change his profile because his AP is High 7-C and his durability is at least high 7-C, possibly higher. Maybe the profile is just outdated though
I think it's outdated, I can change it

I'm still for Goo Orochi key. He's done enough for him to have one imo. He restrained Psykos, Took a Superaloy Missile from Darkshine, got hit by the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist from Bang and Bomb, and still looked like he took no damage. Even after he got hit by those three, Tatsumaki believe that it wasn't over yet, and that she needed to use a 6-C attack to finish him off.

Goo Orochi is implied to be around the same power level, just less durable.

Because he does virtually nothing? The Overpowering Psykos thing is just mindhax or absoprtion rather than an AP feat, and the other feats are just him getting ragdolled.

Shouldn't Garou get a higher via reactive evolution, as I think we should mention he got stronger via evolving against Darkshine? Also shouldn't Garou downscale from Rover to just 7-B? As the chain is Pre Molt EC >> Bang < Rover > Garou.

Didn't we have a discussion that Goo Orochi's durability is inconsistent?
Also shouldn't Garou downscale from Rover to just 7-B?
Which Garou are you talking about? I think Rover's profile also needs to be updated.

Maybe Orochi hit her with some of the beams before she could put her barrier up? If so, then Goo Orochi would have MHS+, higher than his current rating.

Maybe Orochi his her with some of the beams before she could put her barrier up? If so, then Goo Orochi would have MHS+, higher than his current rating.
That is dumb, why would his weakened state be even faster then his peak?

I think so, I think he was harmed by PPP at one point?
Apparently, yeah, but it was after Atomic Samurai cut it.
Took a Superaloy Missile from Darkshine, got hit by the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist from Bang and Bomb, and still looked like he took no damage. Even after he got hit by those three, Tatsumaki believe that it wasn't over yet, and that she needed to use a 6-C attack to finish him off.
Darkshine's kick causes massive damage to him.
Goo Orochi also somehow was able to hurt Tatsumaki through her barrier?
This feat is outlier. Orochi shouldn't scale to her barrier. Many people believed that her barrier tanked a High 6-A attack from Psykorochi.

Here:
Wait, I noticed a sort of circular scaling chain for MHS+. So supposedly, Psykorochi is just MHS+, Drive Knight scales to Psykosjet who according to the OP, should also be MHS+ as Genos kept up with both Psykosjet and Psykorochi. Which leads to Nayn being MHS+, which leads to Orochi being MHS+ via being vastly superior to Nyan. Which leads to Psykorochi being MHS+ again via being superior to Orochi. So it becomes:

Pyskorochi (At least MHS+) > Orochi (At least MHS+) > Nyan (MHS+) = Drive Knight (MHS+) = Psykosjet (MHS+) = Genos (MHS+) = Psykorochi (MHS+)???

You see the problem here? It creates a circular chain, and it's better off to just scale all characters outside of Ten second Genos, Tatsumaki and Psykorochi to just MHS. It's incredibly odd how many dragon level characters would be in the same tier category as Orochi, who is implied to be far above the dragon tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back