• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wow, another One Punch Man CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of 7-A scaling for some reason, sorry.

He'd still downscale, but not to a meaningful extent. PsykoJet's blasts seem to vary in power. This was a large attack concentrated on them, not small blasts or missiles.

Again, you can't really say this when we're already scaling the fusion below Orochi, whose power was greater than Psykos believed despite him still needing to consume flesh. As for her jumping out, she looks different, even if a lot of it is Orochi's flesh. Maybe we should wait the aftermath of what happened to her.

She doesn’t look that different to me, just seems like she’s covered in bits from Orochi. And of course the jet fusion is beneath Orochi, it’s only a portion of his body, but it’s still all of Psykos + that portion. I honestly can’t see any legitimate reason to say Psykosjet isn’t at least comparable to her unfused self.

You can see veins on her shoulders and face even when she hasn't defused.

If there's nothing about this in the next chapter (kind of a free pass considering that there's like a 1% chance of that), I'll drop this point.

I don’t think we even have an idea of when next chapter will come out, Murata hasn’t been posting updates recently.

Perhaps we should just see what other people think about it.

I think scaling Psykojet and downscaling all those who scale to her like Genos is fine I suppose.

I'm neutral on the Black Sperm stuff as well as the Atomic Samurai Glass Cannon thing

The ones against Genos were split to a far smaller capacity, so we can just go with the OP.

Ok. So we all agree on Atomic Samurai being a glass cannon. 6-C Golden Sperm is out the window. Anything else?

Also can you unlock Boros' and Garou's page?

We agreed on some changes to the profile, like altering the Metal Bat part and removing Garou being weaker than TTM.

I already removed the TTM > Garou thing. I think the metal Bat thing is fine. And I suppose that's all there is.

You didn't. It still says "albeit being weaker".

Metal Bat was already damaged, as I showed.

Also, the Dragon level thing is complete bs. There's no implication, it's just a boast.

The Small City rating isn't needed in his half-human key.

Can u unlock the Garou page again?

Well, ONE said that Metal Bat's statement isn't a boast, but I'll need to find the source for that.

Done.

That's not what I'm referring to. I'm saying Garou's statement that he's a Dragon level isn't evidence.

I can agree with the removal of the dragon thing. But he should still keep the whole "Up to" thing as we know he clearly progresses in strength. He goes from At least low 7-B to At least 7-B to At least 7-B, possibly 7-A

Yes, but Royal Ripper only harmed him because of his weakness to sharp objects. He's still stronger to the point of one-shotting him, so it's not necessary.
'

So you're saying he should just be At least 7-B? He doesn't become that until much later, when he fights Darkshine.

He'd already fought first form Orochi, resisted TK and survived Rover's attacks before then.

Also, your Dragon level scan is from before the Rover fight.

Orochi straight up stomped him. I don't think resisting TK counts as AP and is only a hax resistance. And Rover blasting him only scales to his durability

Last edited:
Orochi was holding back, but I think it's fair to say even then Orochi was still hitting as hard as your average dragon level.

Orochi straight up stomped him. I don't think resisting TK counts as AP and is only a hax resistance. And Rover blasting him only scales to his durability
It most certainly scales to his durability. Literally all forms of Garou are comparable to their durability, so why should this one be even remotely different? Also, withstanding her TK is still withstanding her TK, especially since he overpowered her TK rubble.

You simply don't have the evidence to downscale him this much. In fact, we can't really even say he grew stronger before Rover hit him.

You can see veins on her shoulders and face even when she hasn't defused.

If there's nothing about this in the next chapter (kind of a free pass considering that there's like a 1% chance of that), I'll drop this point.
Let's wait until Friday. I personally think Psykosjet scaling to Psykos is pretty straightforward since we still see Psykos using TK in this form (she did that with the rock clones), so since Psykos is using the same power source and is only so weakened/has extra Orochi energy, she isn't going to be a tier weaker. But if you want to wait, it'll only be 3 days max.

Regardless of how we work that out, Drive Knight should scale fully to Psykosjet imo (at least in his transformed state), since the attack that damaged him substantially was Genos's beam+his own beam+potentially some of Psykosjet's own energy. Drive Knight took that enhanced beam with serious damage yes, but he also took a regular Psykos beam with no notable damage (when he got sent crashing into the MA tower), beam clashed with Psykosjet about a dozen times when they did that spiral helix and made Psykosjet dodge his attacks on numerous occasions.

I do agree that Nyan should downscale considerably, since Nyan was attacking Bishop from the inside + piercing damage and even then he didn't do much damage.
As for Genos... I'll have to think about that one but I think he's in the same situation as drive Knight as regards scaling.

So let's see what this next chapter (if there is one Friday) brings.

I'd argue that those are far smaller and weaker beams, but I don't personally just don't have the effort to argue on the Psykos point rn.

It most certainly scales to his durability. Literally all forms of Garou are comparable to their durability, so why should this one be even remotely different? Also, withstanding her TK is still withstanding her TK, especially since he overpowered her TK rubble.

You simply don't have the evidence to downscale him this much. In fact, we can't really even say he grew stronger before Rover hit him.
Seems fine then

Also, withstanding her TK is still withstanding her TK, especially since he overpowered her TK rubble
TK is resisted with willpower and physical strength. The combination makes direct physical scaling impossible.

He'd already fought first form Orochi
Orochi was explicitly told to not kill him. Getting wrecked by someone told not to kill you isn't a feat for anything by pain tolerance.

Shouldn’t Garou have an extra key? Cause he’s not a ‘possibly 7-A’ except for in his current state where he’s fighting Bang.

TK is resisted with willpower and physical strength. The combination makes direct physical scaling impossible.

Orochi was explicitly told to not kill him. Getting wrecked by someone told not to kill you isn't a feat for anything by pain tolerance.
I could understand that argument for the TK itself, but he'd more than will power to withstand and reflect telekinetically enhanced rubble. He's not resisting telekinesis itself by that point.

As Oroborous said, these hits were probably still far above your average Dragon level. Garou had just been blasted by Rover and survived before growing even stronger, so they actually would be at that level. And Garou could even block his punches, so his AP therefore scales to his durability.
Shouldn’t Garou have an extra key? Cause he’s not a ‘possibly 7-A’ except for in his current state where he’s fighting Bang.
Ok.

Also, If Bang and Bomb needed to do a technique together to harm EC, wouldn't that mean that either of them shouldn't fully scale to EC? Maybe something like At 7-B most

Wouldn’t we just divide EC’s durability by two to find Bang and Bomb’s individual AP?

Wouldn’t we just divide EC’s durability by two to find Bang and Bomb’s individual AP?
Sorta. This probably makes some people lose the "At least". And this would lead to a lot of characters not being vastly above EC, just saying

Firstly, EC is a stone wall so any attack that > his durability also >> his AP, so even if you divide by 2 Bang and Bomb would still be arguably above 16 megatons.

Secondly, many of the 7-Bs also scale from Cross Fang Dragon Slayer fist, a technique that > the Roar Aura Sky Ripping Fist and therefore >> EC's durability and >>> his AP. Awakened Breath Bang was held in high regard by Bomb, so it wouldn't surprise me if Awakened Breath Bang =~ or > Cross Fang

Speaking of Awakened Breath Bang, if someone could unlock Garou’s page, I can give him his new key.

I've already put the form on his page, but it's not a new key. I think we're including this one as part of his Half-Monster form, and making the monster form a different key. At the very least, that's the perception I got from everyone in the discussion thread, and with Emirp including it in this key w/RE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back