• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Would Skibidi Toilet be allowed to have pages on Vs Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, does that mean it would be off FCOC?

Yeah go ahead and take it, then. We don't want it.

My son is three years old, and we've been trying to potty train him for a while now. Unfortunately, we've hit a major roadblock - his fear of the "skibidi toilet"
You might be wondering what a "skibidi toilet" is, and honestly, I had no idea either until we encountered it. From what I've gathered, "skibidi toilet" is basically a new genre of YouTube video about evil singing toilets. Basically think zombies but instead they're toilets that sing in your face. I was fine to let my son watch the videos at first, as they seemed innocent enough and fairly harmless, but they soon devolved into strange post apocalyptic material with grotesque toilets fighting in a war against mankind, so I finally intervened and cut him off.
I thought that was the end of it, he can't watch the videos anymore so there's nothing to be afraid of. Well, I was wrong. This has since turned into a complete nightmare for us at home. We recently started potty training and he refuses to use the toilet now due to skibidi toilet. Whenever we try to put him on it he screams and refuses to go anywhere near it. We've tried explaining that skibidi toilet isn't real and our toilet is completely safe, but it seems like it's too overwhelming for him. We even let him decorate it with stickers, hoping it would make him less afraid, but no luck so far. It utterly breaks my heart to see him so anxious about such a simple thing that every child goes through.
I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Should we give him more time and hope that he warms to the toilet, or is it better to try a completely different approach? I know every child is different, but has anyone else experienced something similar? How did you deal with skibidi toilet in your household, if you encountered it?

This is a rather specific case that I don't believe our editing rules give a great deal of insight on. I share some of the same concerns as Agnaa, in the sense that it reuses assets from another verse, but I believe the setting itself is otherwise wholly original. at least, to the staggeringly little extent I'm willing to actually research this. I don't believe an original work can be passed as fanfiction on the basis of reused assets. Because of this, I don't believe anything in our rules would objectively disallow Skibidi Toilet profiles. But for the sake of argument, I would like to draw attention to this editing rule in particular:

"Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes pages that would strictly be written as a joke, and as such more suitably belong in the Joke Battles wiki."

What this rule suggests is that, even if a profile may be of a legitimate source, it can be considered inappropriate for the main wiki if we deem it to be a joke page. Ultimately, I am not the arbiter of what would and would not be considered a "joke page". However, in this instance, I'm forced to ask what possible value we believe Skibidi Toilet would actually have as a verse on the wiki - if it wasn't for the fact that it's intentionally obscenely 'humorous' and called Skibidi Toilet, would we even give a passing thought to adding this verse to the wiki?

It's my honest opinion that the only perceived value this verse would have is in the fact that it would be funny to have it. If we are only making a page because it would be funny to have it, I'd firmly consider that to be a "joke page". As such, even if it is technically a legitimate verse, a profile which exists only because we'd find it funny (or for the 'meme value' of it) is, as the rules suggest, better suited to the Joke Battles Wiki by design.
As someone that was the main reason Peppa and Barney have profiles, I must clarify, that rule is nowadays on regards of pages written like "Tier -1 because of beating Super Saiyan 69 Dora in a game of Minecraft" and other silly/parody-like statistics not unheard of in Joke Battles Wiki. A character that isn't usually pictured in violent contexts or is an unusual thing to have a page for, yet is seriously indexed as a normal page, is indeed allowed and doesn't break this rule.

Last edited:
No, we don't.

As for the question itself, besides using two (I think) copyrighted songs, there's also the fact that a lot of recurring characters in the series are just Half-Life characters who are stuck in a toilet.
sigh more skibidi toilet haters........
cedf99c77a7fd46564a3c36022646908-320-80.jpg

Rooster Teeth has made deals with Microsoft with regards to what they can do with the series. The series goes far and away past what Microsoft currently lists as acceptable in their Game Content Usage Rules.
They allow RvB to exist as it does because of those business deals.

This belongs on FC/OC.
This idea was forwarded on Discord when Tllm was talking about it there, and RvB is pretty much the standard I use to measure FC/OC content vs VSBW content

also, @Tllmbrg death for pinging me here

This idea was forwarded on Discord when Tllm was talking about it there, and RvB is pretty much the standard I use to measure FC/OC content vs VSBW content

Its a fine standard to use I believe. Covers a lot of ground regarding the topic. It really feels like its one of those verses at the edge of allowable content, given the extent of legalese it had/has to go through to remain profitable and notable.

Where does Skibidi toilet scales to? I want to get into Skibidi toilet powerscaling.

Also, the verse should definitely be allowed on the wiki in my opinion. Here or on FC/OC.

We have Peppa Pig pages, I really don't think the "quality" can go lower
Well, I am not fond of those either, but we don't have to deliberately continuously push further downwards for the sake of cheap giggles.

Powerscaling is a hobby, it’s meant to be fun, as long as it’s well regulated there’s no harm to be done.
Can we take a step back and think why we even need to be so picky with what we allow in the first place?

Well, being perfectionistic about high quality is largely what has taken us this far to start with, so I do not think that we should lessen our standards.

Still, I am not even well informed regarding what this is except for pages about singing toilets that can lead towards the horror-genre and sometimes have over 1 billion views.

Powerscaling is a hobby, it’s meant to be fun, as long as it’s well regulated there’s no harm to be done.
Can we take a step back and think why we even need to be so picky with what we allow in the first place?
There is difference between a hobby being fun and a verse being a joke. Two different themes that are not connected.

Still, I am not even well informed regarding what this is except for pages about singing toilets that can lead towards the horror-genre and sometimes have over 1 billion views.
Pretty sure due to two famous music.

It is barely horror.

Its mostly just warfare after the first dozen episodes

Notable equipment and hax includes
Mind Control, parasitic mind control, lasers, Kaijuu fight, body upgrades, flight, teleportation, sound manipulation, acid manipulation, pseudo-flight, flamethrowers.

The Jumpscare-esque horror in the first few episodes rarely happens now.
Skibidi toilets became armed with military weaponry and techs and such.

If you're concerned about profiles at best then check other wikis regarding notable characters such as

https://skibidi-toilet.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Special_Characters for a lot more others

if it wasn't clear, I am against the YouTube GMod shitpost verse being added, yes.

Yes: 1 (Promestein)

Mobile Game Only: 1 (Agnaa)

No: 5 (DarkGrath, Maverick_Zero_X, Moritzva, Antvasima, Mr._Bambu)

Seems pretty decisive tbh.

Where does Skibidi toilet scales to? I want to get into Skibidi toilet powerscaling.

Also, the verse should definitely be allowed on the wiki in my opinion. Here or on FC/OC.
Skibidi Toilet already has several pages on FC/OC, further pages for the series ideally go there. Also not sure if staff only votes are being counted but if it is not clear I am against accepting Skibidi Toilet on VSBW

Skibidi is way more of a valid verse then Peppa Pig is, at the very least it's actually combat focused
If we don't allow of it of the basis of copyright idc, but let's not act like it'll lower the reputation of the wiki in any meaningful way
Okay…. So for Peppa Pig, it is officially aired on TV.

Also technically speaking we have allowed Verses that isn’t combat focused IIRC.

cough Thomas the Tank Engine cough

cough
Ace Attorney cough

EDIT: I gonna been frank with you, chief, we LITERALLY have hundreds if not thousands of verses that exist on this wiki

Last edited:
Skibidi Toilet already has several pages on FC/OC, further pages for the series ideally go there. Also not sure if staff only votes are being counted but if it is not clear I am against accepting Skibidi Toilet on VSBW
I mean, Agnaa did tally the votes with staffs only.

It seems that's true.
Awesome.
I'll read those pages later.

Skibidi Toilet seems more like Half Life OCs to me anyways, it deserves to be in FC/OC more than VSBW.
in other words, it's a death sentence regardless 🗿
rip peakity toilet
Oi Ziller, should I become a Skibidi Toilet powerscaler?

Oi, dialing back the derailing there, bois.

Oh, I forget to add this is technically a Q&A here, not a CRT.
Yes: 1 (Promestein)

Mobile Game Only: 1 (Agnaa)

No: 5 (DarkGrath, Maverick_Zero_X, Moritzva, Antvasima, Mr._Bambu)

Seems pretty decisive tbh.
We should probably change the Q&A into a CRT since it go turned into that or make a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back