• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skibidi Toilet CRT

Both look good. Titans and G-Toilet should upscale from rammings since they dealt far more damage to each other, so at least Town level should be guaranteed especially with scientist calc soon
Well, G-Toilet was still taking damage from the attacks, and it would be a 1.3x diffrence from baseline Town level, which is decently high for an upscale. I think leaving it at this or putting an "At least Small Town level+" should be fine until the scientist calc

If nobody has any further objections, I'll add the changes later today and once I get the laser calculation down, I'll add that in too

If nobody has any further objections, I'll add the changes later today and once I get the laser calculation down, I'll add that in too
I'd at first get all the needed calcs done at first and wait until Ep 74 releases, since it may or may not introduce new feats or abilities, to not change things twice

Eh, not feeling it tbh, calculating Energy is better in my opinion
Joules... are energy though

The problem is, trying to calculate the energy just by looking at the beams won't happen. We don't know for sure if the beams are plasma, or some other form of energy like electricity or light or something. All we know is that they're lasers, and lasers can have vastley diffrent energy outputs for their beams. With this calc, we actually know how much destruction the beams can cause rather than just guess what the beam is made out of and hope that it's right. This is also consistant with the other showings from mid-tier characters, so in the end it works better than the previous attempted energy output calcs which have wild inconsistancies, such as assuming the mass of water, using plasma in a KE calc, or using one set number for plasma's energy density, even though it varies massivley depending on a hell of a lot of factors. As stated here, just using the energy required to destroy the door is probably best. We know that the beams are at least of this value, it's consistant with other feats the mid-tiers have done, and it saves us the trouble of trying to find out what the energy beams are made of, assuming that the beams are even made of something that's real

Heck, in that same post you said that the beams don't behave like plasma, so we shouldn't assume that it is
Btw, what do you use to pixelscale? I want to try it as well, if it's available for phones

I find that this one works pretty well for desktop, though idk how well it works for mobile

Heck, in that same post you said that the beams don't behave like plasma, so we shouldn't assume that it is
I mean, I did changed my mind tho, and I didn't say that, I just said to Diamond why Luzifer decided to pick water density, also Diamond didn't used it for K.E, as he said that we can't do that with it, and assuming it's plasma is the safest bet I would imagine, leaving it as an optional version of that calc I think kinda works, I will try to figure it out until next episode releases.

Actually, will roll with 8-B mid tiers right now, tho I see ways of getting High tiers to 7-C
We already talked about earlier how that's too big of an upscale. All of your other changes seem fine, but they should just be Low 7-C+

I'll make those changes, as well as fix a few small technical errors

We already talked about earlier how that's too big of an upscale. All of your other changes seem fine, but they should just be Low 7-C+

I'll make those changes, as well as fix a few small technical errors
Fine... Juggernaut at bare minimum tho should likely have "Likely Town level" to him

Kinda (read: very) late to this but:
Aight, decided to reduce the PSI in Toilets tanking explosion calc and got those results, looks pretty nice.
Why 6 and 9 PSI specifically? Using the explosion being able to kill characters (Whose stats then come from scaling above said explosion) seems really strange, and the only damage we see from the explosion itself is a building falling over, which fits most with either 3 or 5 psi (Depending on if you consider the building that was knocked over a "residential building") a 9 PSI explosion would have chunked the building, not just toppled it.

Also, on the subject of scaling MHS+ warps to reaction speed, just being able to accurately stop at your location is specifically listed on the speed page as not typically qualifying:

"Simply being able to stop accurately at the target destination does typically not qualify, as it can be spotted from a large distance to make preparations to stop or the character could even slow down before reaching the destination, assuming we only know the average speed with which they moved."

It should probably just be travel speed

Also, on the subject of scaling MHS+ warps to reaction speed, just being able to accurately stop at your location is specifically listed on the speed page as not typically qualifying:
Assailant in this clip pretty blatantly stopped by going from 100 to 0 instantly, also I doubt you could see it normally by moving at Mach 2500-5060, speed that is faster than lightning

Why 6 and 9 PSI specifically? Using the explosion being able to kill characters (Whose stats then come from scaling above said explosion) seems really strange, and the only damage we see from the explosion itself is a building falling over, which fits most with either 3 or 5 psi (Depending on if you consider the building that was knocked over a "residential building") a 9 PSI explosion would have chunked the building, not just toppled it
And on that, I say it's still more or less applicable, because there is listed instances of characters surviving comparable stuff, Hunter I think agrees so it should be fine

Assailant in this clip pretty blatantly stopped by going from 100 to 0 instantly, also I doubt you could see it normally by moving at Mach 2500-5060, speed that is faster than lightning
Instantly from our perspective, but for all we know the dude could have slowed down in advance at the end. The degree of the travel speed doesn't really matter, the page talks about flight/travel to reaction speed for MFTL+ space travel and being able to stop accurately doesn't scale to reaction speed there either, none of the warpers have any of the listed feats of doing things like dodging sudden obstacles while warping, so their reaction speed shouldn't scale
And on that, I say it's still more or less applicable, because there is listed instances of characters surviving comparable stuff, Hunter I think agrees so it should be fine
Characters scaling to other things doesn't change that the explosion just doesn't show off destruction consistent with a 6 or 9 psi blast

Instantly from our perspective, but for all we know the dude could have slowed down in advance at the end. The degree of the travel speed doesn't really matter, the page talks about flight/travel to reaction speed for MFTL+ space travel and being able to stop accurately doesn't scale to reaction speed there either, none of the warpers have any of the listed feats of doing things like dodging sudden obstacles while warping, so their reaction speed shouldn't scale

Characters scaling to other things doesn't change that the explosion just doesn't show off destruction consistent with a 6 or 9 psi blast
Well, in that case I am at most willing to nerf speed to "Hypersonic, possibly Massively Hypersonic+" and 5 PSI, but we will see what Episode 74 brings to the table

I don't think their reaction speed should scale period. The characters who can warp can keep their MHS+ travel speed, but they just don't have any reason to scale in reaction speed beyond "can stop accurately" (It should probably also be specifically listed as "MHS+ travel speed with warps," since currently the profiles make it sound like they can all just move at MHS+ speeds all the time)

As for the explosion, this would be the results using 5 psi/0.34 bar:

19.329^3*((27136*0.34+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2 = 0.0649754643 Tons (Still 9-A)

Also why does every character have "possibly Infinite" stamina? Robots having infinite stamina by default stopped being a thing a while ago, and none of the characters have any listed reasoning for such a rating

Yeah, if you're going to make big changes like that, I'd reccommend informing people in this thread about it, that way at the very least, people know what you're changing and why

Back