• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skibidi Toilet CRT

Skibidi Toilet has recently become one of the most popular verses on FC/OC. And like all popular verses, there will be some mistakes. My goal in this CRT isn't to make fun of the people who made those mistakes, but to fix them, and to hopefully vastley improve the Skibidi Toilet verse. So, let's jump into this

Part 1: Power levels
So obviously, there are characters that are more powerful than others in this verse. Let's talk about the diffrent power levels of the verse

Low-Tiers:
The low-tiers of the verse are the fodder background characters and foot soldiers. Your normal, everyday skibidi toilets, cameramen, speakermen, and TV men. These guys are kind of the baseline of the power of this verse. So how powerful do we have them now? Well, we currently have them at City Block level due to this calc, where some speakermen survived the explosion. Um, no? They didn't? They clearly got ******* vaporized instantly afterwards, why would they scale to this? They were a decent distance away from the explosion, and the guy that made the explosion clearly scales above them.

A supporting calc for this is this High 8-C explosion that several toilets survived. Few problems with this

1. The calc is wrong. You use the RADIUS of the explosion, not the diameter. Using the correct numbers, I got 0.58 tons of TnT (Building level)
  2. We don't know how far away the toilets were from the explosion, which can massivley determine the yield that they survived
  3. Toilets frequently get demolished by explosions far less powerful than this one from weapons with way less yield, them surviving this is an outlier anyways
Maybe we could say "at most 8-C" if we wanted too, but otherwise, this just doesn't work

So what do the low-tiers scale to? Wall level. Toilets can still survive decent sized explosions coming from smaller grenades and can survive large falls off of buildings, which is this powerful. For LS, they can rip off heads of Cameramen and Toilets, which puts everyone here at Class 5

Characters who scale:

• Plungerman (Kills plenty of normal toilets)
  • Camerawoman (Kills plenty of normal toilets)
  • Black Tied Scientist Cameraman (Scalable to other cameramen)
  • Dark Speakerman (Kills plenty of toilets)
  • Speakerwoman (Comparable to other speakermen)
  • TV Woman (Comparable to other TV people)
  • Base Scientist Skibidi Toilet (2v1ed Plungerman & Dark Speakerman & nearly killed both of them)
  • Claw Car Skibidi Toilet (Faught both Plungerman and Dark Speakerman)
  • Secret Agent (Killed Plungerman)
Characters who upscale:
  • Camerawoman's weaponry
Mid-Tiers:
The mid-tiers are the larger toilets and cameramen/speakermen. The ones with more advanced tech on them, the ones with stronger builds, ect. Currently, they scale to Large Town level, because they scale to Scientist Skibidi Toilet's 2nd mech, which scales to G-Man, who is Island level? How does that make sense? The calc is also SUPER iffy, and the guy in the 2nd part of the calc litteraly got diffrent values. That makes no sense.

So, my proposal, we throw out the laser calcs, as they're extremley iffy (there's not even proof that they're plasma so why use that?) and counteracts its own scaling, we downscale the 2nd mech to the mid-tiers, and move on from there.

So what do the mid-tiers scale to? Well, a good chunk of the mid-tiers survived a blast from the Camera Satellite, which has an 8-A calc. Well, it would, if we measured explosions using the diameter. But we don't. We use the radius. The actual yield, using their measurements, is:
63^3*((27136*1.37895 + 8649)^(1/2)/13568 - 93/13568)^2 = 20.0958862411 Tons of TnT (City Block level)

So obviously, the mid-tiers would be downgraded to City Block level. This is consistant with the prior City Block level calc I mentioned earlier, which was preformed by a mid-tier character (MJ Skibidi). So, very consistant City Block level for Mid-tiers.

For LS, they would scale to this calc, which actually looks pretty good. Not the newtons part, the KG part. So each Mid-Tier character would scale to 1,176,910 kg, or Class M LS

Characters who scale:

• Black Tied Scientist's Mech (Harmed the mutants)
  • Large Armed Cameraman (Could harm Scientist Skibidi Toilet's 2nd mech)
  • Upgraded Camera Strider (Harmed the mutants)
  • Dark Speakerman's Weapons (Killed a good sized toilet)
  • Speakerwoman's Weapons (Killed a good sized toilet)
  • Plycephaly (Comparable to other large speakermen and cameramen)
  • Scientist Skibidi Toilet's 2nd Mech (Harmed Plycephaly)
  • Buzzsaw Mutant Skibidi Toilet (Killed several large speakermen)
  • SWAT Mutant Skibidi Toilet (Scalable to Buzzsaw Mutant)
  • Berserker Mutant Skibidi Toilet (Killed several large speakermen)
Character who upscale:
  • Plungerman Glitchmobile (OG Glitch Toilet one-shot several large speakermen. With the vehicle, he could harm Berserker Mutant, destroy a weapon on Scientist's first mech (wouldn't scale to the mech as that part was notibley weaker than the rest of him), and could kill larger toilets easily)
  • TV Woman's head's durability (Her head could survive explosions that killed large sized toilets)
High-Tiers:
Currently, the high-tiers scale to Island level due to scaling to Detainer Astro Toilet's KE. The weight looks good, but the speed doesn't. I'll talk more about Skibidi Toilet's speed later, but he shouldn't scale to that speed, we can't calc stack like that. He also clearly isn't going warp speed, he seems to be going FAR slower. I actually did the measurements myself, and using G-Toilet's estimated width and watching frame-by-frame, Detainer crossed 38.3448 meters in 0.04166 seconds, which is 920.422 m/s.

Using the weight calculated in that post, we find that he hit G-Toilet with 18,608,058,731,932 Joules of energy, or 4,447.43 Tons of TnT (Small Town level+). That is a crazy downgrade, and consistant with G-Toilet violently fragmenting buildings, so this actually makes more sense than Island level

For LS, why do they scale to Class G? I get they upscale the mid-tiers by quite a bit, but not by literal hundreds of thousands of times. I think they would just scale to Detainer's weight, which still falls into Class M

Characters who scale:
  • Titan cameraman (Faught with G-Toilet)
  • Upgraded Camera Strider's Visor Shot (Would've harmed G-Toilet)
  • Titan Speakerman & Charged Titan Speakerman (Faught with G-Toilet)
  • Titan TV Man & Upgraded Titan TV Man (Faught with G-Toilet)
  • G-Toilet (Faught with Detainer Astro Toilet)
  • Scientist Skibidi Toilet's 1st Mech (Faught with the titans)
  • Dual Laser Launcher Skibidi Toilet (Took both Titans to put him down)
  • Skull Dismantler Skibidi Toilet (Faught with Titan Cameraman)
  • Berserker Mutant Skibidi Toilet's Anti-Titan Bomb (Damaged Titan cameraman)
  • Assailant Astrotoilet (Faught with the titans)
  • Detainer Astro Toilet (Preformed the feats)
  • Juggernaut Astro Toilet (One-shot G-Toilet's shield, which took hits from Detainer Astro Toilet)
So, to recap:
Low-Tiers: Wall level (maybe at most Building level if you guys really want it), due to survivng massive falls, small explosions, and ripping each other apart. Class 5 LS due to ripping each other apart
Mid-Tiers: City Block level due to tanking the camera satellite explosion and pulverizing a steel door. Class M LS due to larger Cameramen lifting up massive steel doors
High-Tiers: Small Town level+ due to Detainer's AP & Destroying skyscrapers. Class M LS due to upscaling and due to Detainer's weight

Part 2: Speed
Currently, Skibidi Toilet scales to Sub-Relativisitic due to a really flimsly calc. Again, I think this calc should be flat out removed, as like the laser calcs, it's poorly done. The first half ot this one though, actually looks somewhat okay, and we can keep this for the verses reaction & combat speed, as people can dodge these lasers, so Hypersonic Skibidi Toilet

As for Detainer's warp speed, it looks okay, they use really iffy heights but whatever, this is okay for his TRAVEL speed while in warp speed

Part 3: Shockingly, Nothing Else
The big issue with the verse was the calcs and the scaling. Stuff like the hacks, intelligence, ect, is actually really well done. I think just actually properly scaling the verse is all that we need to fix.
Anyways, I went through hell to do this, so I hope you appreciate it. Although is wasn't horrifically bad, it still wasn't good, or funny, or enjoyable. You're welcome everyone

Last edited:
(there's not even proof that they're plasma so why use that?)
Well that's kinda my fault, tried to make the laser calcs even slightly work.

Looked through and seems to be good. I agree with the proposal, though you should probably let the people who made the previous changes know that this CRT is happening.

This looks good and is consistent with other calcs. Skibidi toilet has admittedly become vastly wanked here, lol

I Agree with this going through

I messaged some Skibidi Toilet supporters so they should hopefully be here soon
That's not a sentence I thought I would ever read during my time on this site.

Anyways, as someone who hasn't seen anything remotely related to Skibidi Toilet, this looks good. Also when the changes get added, you best believe I'm making The Eviler vs Skibidi Toilet.

Never understood Island Level so I agree with most people getting put to Tier 7. I'll look at the rest but that'swhat I mainly saw

9-B works well for me, we could put possibly 8-C if you wanna keep tier 8 but 9-B makes more sense to me (maybe we could get an explosion calced 🔥)

Everything else looks good

I'm going to give the Skibidi Toilet supporters about a day or 2 to comment on this, though if they don't within that time, everyone else seems fine with the changes, so I'll add them once that time is up

I'm going to give the Skibidi Toilet supporters about a day or 2 to comment on this, though if they don't within that time, everyone else seems fine with the changes, so I'll add them once that time is up
Oh yeah I forgot to say
I
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I disagree with plenty of things here beginning with this:

I am willing to downgrade low tiers to Large Building level due to various factors, first, Speakermen who withstood that door explosion pretty clearly actually withstood it, the reason they died is them being cut in half by MJ Toilet who created that explosion. The explosion Toilets tanked is very much created by themselves, because it's tradition with them randomly creating explosions as they appear, thus they should fully scale to it in my opinion. There is also several other instances of low tiers showcasing impressive stuff, like Camerawoman being completely bulletproof or Lucky Cameraman surviving This Explosion and a fall afterwards, the argument of them being taken out by smaller explosions as I see is kind of eh, because that's how powerscaling goes, AP is not DC, there is also obviously an instance of a Multi-City Block level Strider being taken out by a small explosive.

Mid Tiers, I know, are a mess because I knew that the calc is wrong in one way or another but just didn't know what to do with it, it mostly comes from Polycephaly clearly surviving a hit from 4 Scientist mech lasers, I tried to recalc it myself attempting to follow This InFAMOUS calc structure since it's pretty simmilar but obviously failed, so yea I need some help with it. What is important is that Second Mech Toilet should remain as a High Tier due to G-Toilet bothering to cover himself with shield from it and it surviving a ram from him.

Now High Tiers, this one I am pretty confiendent is what shall remain the same. Detainer K.E into G-Toilet I say is valid because Astro Toilets showcased reaction speeds fast enough to stop at moments they want, as well as Detainer having balls to warp This Fast so casually, as should be natural with characters with said ability. It would be silly for Detainer to have these reactions and ram into G at Supersonic/Hypersonic speeds, clearly seeing him put up a shield to protect himself, yet ramming and harming himself anyways.
There is also TV Man Titan killing a version of Godzilla in a Troll video so I guess Dafuq at least to a degree sees his characters as this strong.

Massively Hypersonic+/Sub-Relativistic reactions AND combat speeds come in here due to G-Toilet being able to Surprise Detainer before he could react, with Detainer otherwise being able to keep up with him in combat, of course there is also G-Toilet casually blocking a laser on extremely close range which should be as fast as his laser eyes, which he used a second later, which were shown to be instant at least on two occasions, all this Titans scale to, who in turn could fight Scientist Mech, who is controlled by Smaller Scientist and who Plungerman & Dark Speakerman could fight with, all that plus several instances of lower tier characters reacting to High Tiers.

Lifting Strength downgrade is fine.

That's all for now.

Last edited:
Don't have a comment on the Low-Tier/Mid-Tier's but...
Now High Tiers, this one I am pretty confiendent is what shall remain the same. Detainer K.E into G-Toilet I say is valid because Astro Toilets showcased reaction speeds fast enough to stop at moments they want, as well as Detainer having balls to warp This Fast so casually, as should be natural with characters with said ability. It would be silly for Detainer to have these reactions and ram into G at Supersonic/Hypersonic speeds, clearly seeing him put up a shield to protect himself, yet ramming and harming himself anyways.

Massively Hypersonic+/Sub-Relativistic reactions AND combat speeds come in here due to G-Toilet being able to Surprise Detainer before he could react, with Detainer otherwise being able to keep up with him in combat, of course there is also G-Toilet casually blocking a laser on extremely close range which should be as fast as his laser eyes, which he used a second later, which were shown to be instant at least on two occasions, all this Titans scale to, who in turn could fight Scientist Mech, who is controlled by Smaller Scientist and who Plungerman & Dark Speakerman could fight with, all that plus several instances of lower tier characters reacting to High Tiers.
First off, this is just... calc stacking, plain and simple. This mostly comes down to two bullet points:
  • Using the calculated speed of a projectile to calculate the speed of a character dodging said projectile on the very same occasion is usually permitted, as long as the projectile wouldn't have changed its speed mid flight.
  • Using speed of characters or attacks calculated at other instances can't be used, as characters and attacks can vary in speed. This is the case regardless of whether the character is seriously trying to do their best or anything similar.
Secondly, this also kinda violates KE rules as well and those being:
  • The calculated kinetic energy value is heavily inconsistent with the rest of the cast in the series. EX: Quicksilver's calculated speed cannot be used to derive kinetic energy as it heavily contradicts his established power levels.
  • There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.
So an example for how to actually handle this would be Quicksilver with calculations that calc the speed as he is attacking (sounds familiar?), meanwhile the Tier 6 calc would be a massive outlier due to the only other calc to even reach close to that (a tier 7-A calc) uses Joules per second... with a timeframe of less than a second.
I've already explained my problems with "Joules per Second", so if anyone else wants to see that here's the explanation.

uses Joules per second... with a timeframe of less than a second.
If being honest, I still don't understand how it works in that case, shouldn't it take into account amount of energy attack produces before a second passed? It isn't mentioned Anywhere on Vs Wiki so I don't know.

If being honest, I still don't understand how it works in that case, shouldn't it take into account amount of energy attack produces before a second passed? It isn't mentioned Anywhere on Vs Wiki so I don't know.
I mean, I don't entirely know it either? The closest thing I've done similar to that is this accepted calc, which I think got accepted because there is a reasonable explanation for it being stronger than it's output in a single frame. Those being the speed making the volume of the destroyed cylinder larger and the attack being longer than a second, meaning that it was necessary to figure out the power output in a single second.

I mean, I don't entirely know it either? The closest thing I've done similar to that is this accepted calc, which I think got accepted because there is a reasonable explanation for it being stronger than it's output in a single frame. Those being the speed making the volume of the destroyed cylinder larger and the attack being longer than a second, meaning that it was necessary to figure out the power output in a single second.
Either way I am willing to downgrade the High Tiers then, and speed to MHS+, but first a good calc on energy output of those lasers gotta be made from which all High Tiers shall upscale from, I imagine it will be in a simmilar field as the InFAMOUS calc I showed, since they look pretty comparable

I disagree with plenty of things here beginning with this:

I am willing to downgrade low tiers to Large Building level due to various factors, first, Speakermen who withstood that door explosion pretty clearly actually withstood it, the reason they died is them being cut in half by MJ Toilet who created that explosion
Firstly, that explosion shouldn't be City Block level. The explosion itself was calculated at Small Building level+ in that same reddit post. City Block level is what's required to destroy the steel door. And if you want to argue that MJ Skibidi destroyed the door using explosives, well first, from where? MJ doesn't seem to have explosives as apart of his arsenal. And 2nd, if it was explosives, then the Steel door would've tanked the blunt of the force and have pretty much completely diminished the explosive force

Also, you only scale to explosions if you're at the direct center of it. You pretty much have to be hugging the explosive to scale to if fully. With the inverse square law, the amount of energy you tank from an explosive DRASTICALLY goes down with distance. To the point of where even if the 2 guys were only 50 cm away from the explosion, they would only be tanking 0.048 tons of TnT (Small Building level), and they were honestly likely further than that. And the fact that they were on the VERY edge of the explosion likely means that they were almost out of range of the explosion and thus would be tanking pretty much none of it. Hell, they weren't even knocked down despite being caught off guard, so clearly they weren't that effected by the shockwave
The explosion Toilets tanked is very much created by themselves, because it's tradition with them randomly creating explosions as they appear, thus they should fully scale to it in my opinion. There is also several other instances of low tiers showcasing impressive stuff, like Camerawoman being completely bulletproof or Lucky Cameraman surviving This Explosion and a fall afterwards, the argument of them being taken out by smaller explosions as I see is kind of eh, because that's how powerscaling goes, AP is not DC, there is also obviously an instance of a Multi-City Block level Strider being taken out by a small explosive.
We aren't completely sure what created the explosion because we don't see it. How do we know that the helicopters we see a few seconds later didn't launch a missile? How do we know it wasn't an explosive the cameraman had? Or one of scientists skibidi's explosives or something? If the toilets can create explosives by being summoned, then that should be something mentioned on their abilities page. Also most of those explosions don't seem to do any damage to the surrounding area, so those are some extremley weak explosions, and we probably shouldn't use the 20 psi for their calc that we were using, as they clearly don't do much damage and aren't meant for offense.

For the other proof that you gave, being bulletproof is Street level and I'd imagine he's called Lucky Cameraman for a reason. Also those explosives were powerful enough to damage the Titans, so he's definetly not scaling.
Mid Tiers, I know, are a mess because I knew that the calc is wrong in one way or another but just didn't know what to do with it, it mostly comes from Polycephaly clearly surviving a hit from 4 Scientist mech lasers, I tried to recalc it myself attempting to follow This InFAMOUS calc structure since it's pretty simmilar but obviously failed, so yea I need some help with it. What is important is that Second Mech Toilet should remain as a High Tier due to G-Toilet bothering to cover himself with shield from it and it surviving a ram from him.
Well because I fixed up the Camera Satellite calc, we should be good to go for those guys

Also G-Toilet blocking the Second Mechs lasers doesn't mean he scales to them. If a master martial artist blocks an attack from an untrained person, does that mean that the martial arts master is scared of getting hit by the untrained person? No. They'd just rather not get hit. If G-Toilet has the chance to avoid unnessacary hits, why would he not take it? And sure, the mech survived getting rammed, right before getting completely obliterated 2 seconds later with no chance of fighting back.

One of the mid-tiers survived getting blasted full force by the lasers for several seconds without dying. Are the mid-tiers scaling to the high-tiers now? That has so many anti-feats it's not even funny, so I won't even joke about that. The mech has shown more consistancy in harming the mid-tiers than it has fighting with the high-tiers, so it fits better with mid-tier
There is also TV Man Titan killing a version of Godzilla in a Troll video so I guess Dafuq at least to a degree sees his characters as this strong.

I'll just talk about the speed section here as Diamond already talked about the ramming feat

So Massively Hypersonic+ is okay, for Detainer's travel speed. We only ever see his warp speed once, and he's never shown reacting to anything while in it. Saying that he scales to that for reaction & combat speed is like saying that an F22 Raptor's pilot has Supersonic reaction & combat speed. He clearly doesn't so there would be no reason for Detainer to have that as a reaction & combat speed

As for the Sub-Relativistic, I'm going to be entirely honest, that calc is shit. First, do you have any proof of G-Toilet moving 55 meters? Any pixel scaling? Any statements? Second, do you have any proof that the beam only moved 3 cm in the time it took G-Toilet to move said distance? Any pixel measurements? Statements? Behind the Scenes shots? An interview with the creator saying the beam only moved 3 cm? You can't just say "I already did the measurements" and then go on without supplying any measurements. Third, is there any proof that the weapon was as fast as G-Toilet's laser eyes? They're diffrent weapons and have diffrent colored beams, how do we know that they were moving at the same speed? Also, characters frequently get caught off guard and have trouble moving out of the way from these beams constantly and from further away ranges. If every character in this verse is so much faster than the laser eyes, then why do so many characters have consistant trouble dodging them?

Hypersonic reaction & combat speed is fine, just not Sub-Relativistic

Firstly, that explosion shouldn't be City Block level. The explosion itself was calculated at Small Building level+ in that same reddit post. City Block level is what's required to destroy the steel door. And if you want to argue that MJ Skibidi destroyed the door using explosives, well first, from where? MJ doesn't seem to have explosives as apart of his arsenal. And 2nd, if it was explosives, then the Steel door would've tanked the blunt of the force and have pretty much completely diminished the explosive force

Also, you only scale to explosions if you're at the direct center of it. You pretty much have to be hugging the explosive to scale to if fully. With the inverse square law, the amount of energy you tank from an explosive DRASTICALLY goes down with distance. To the point of where even if the 2 guys were only 50 cm away from the explosion, they would only be tanking 0.048 tons of TnT (Small Building level), and they were honestly likely further than that. And the fact that they were on the VERY edge of the explosion likely means that they were almost out of range of the explosion and thus would be tanking pretty much none of it. Hell, they weren't even knocked down despite being caught off guard, so clearly they weren't that effected by the shockwave
Ok then, Small Building it is.

We aren't completely sure what created the explosion because we don't see it. How do we know that the helicopters we see a few seconds later didn't launch a missile? How do we know it wasn't an explosive the cameraman had? Or one of scientists skibidi's explosives or something? If the toilets can create explosives by being summoned, then that should be something mentioned on their abilities page. Also most of those explosions don't seem to do any damage to the surrounding area, so those are some extremley weak explosions, and we probably shouldn't use the 20 psi for their calc that we were using, as they clearly don't do much damage and aren't meant for offense.
Helicopter Toilets had their rockets filled in as they entered the area, Cameramen never were shown to have such powerful explosives and Scientist haven't even showed up yet through teleportation, leaving only them as candidates.
About the explosions, I don't know How you even came to the conclusion like that, lack of clear destruction is obviously due to limitations Dafuq is put through, as he can't damage the map in such scales and we can't lowball the series because of this.

Being completely bulletproof ranges anywhere from Small Building to City block level as Bullets have a very small surface area and due to that have a very high energy density with piercing damage. Bulletproof wests are Street level, yet still can be pierced with enough shots, Camerawoman seems to not care about bullets at all as they create sparks against her body, from an AK, a Pistol and 2 Spas-12's

Either way I see Small Building to Building as a win here.

Also G-Toilet blocking the Second Mechs lasers doesn't mean he scales to them. If a master martial artist blocks an attack from an untrained person, does that mean that the martial arts master is scared of getting hit by the untrained person? No. They'd just rather not get hit. If G-Toilet has the chance to avoid unnessacary hits, why would he not take it? And sure, the mech survived getting rammed, right before getting completely obliterated 2 seconds later with no chance of fighting back.

One of the mid-tiers survived getting blasted full force by the lasers for several seconds without dying. Are the mid-tiers scaling to the high-tiers now? That has so many anti-feats it's not even funny, so I won't even joke about that. The mech has shown more consistancy in harming the mid-tiers than it has fighting with the high-tiers, so it fits better with mid-tier
Well, you managed to convince me. Either way we still shall calc those lasers because it's one of the shiniest feats as of now and I would not just abandon it as you suggest.
So Massively Hypersonic+ is okay, for Detainer's travel speed. We only ever see his warp speed once, and he's never shown reacting to anything while in it. Saying that he scales to that for reaction & combat speed is like saying that an F22 Raptor's pilot has Supersonic reaction & combat speed. He clearly doesn't so there would be no reason for Detainer to have that as a reaction & combat speed
I already told you that Astros can react to when to Stop warping, as they multiple times showed themselves to stop it right next to their enemies, they clearly don't need to designate when to stop that speed like in Star Wars for example as all 3 Astros showed themselves to be able to casually warp away on the fly, thus I consider it valid to save MHS+ speed for the verse, since G-Toilet was able to surprise Detainer several times before he could react.
As for the Sub-Relativistic, I'm going to be entirely honest, that calc is shit. First, do you have any proof of G-Toilet moving 55 meters? Any pixel scaling? Any statements? Second, do you have any proof that the beam only moved 3 cm in the time it took G-Toilet to move said distance? Any pixel measurements? Statements? Behind the Scenes shots? An interview with the creator saying the beam only moved 3 cm? You can't just say "I already did the measurements" and then go on without supplying any measurements. Third, is there any proof that the weapon was as fast as G-Toilet's laser eyes? They're diffrent weapons and have diffrent colored beams, how do we know that they were moving at the same speed? Also, characters frequently get caught off guard and have trouble moving out of the way from these beams constantly and from further away ranges. If every character in this verse is so much faster than the laser eyes, then why do so many characters have consistant trouble dodging them?
Ask Luzifer/Eynooh about how she came up with that, as I just used it since at a glance it seemed good, he did moved a distance of about his height and distance between him and laser was extremely low.
About speed, I just imagined all the lasers moved at the same speed, as in the video both blue and yellow lasers are comparable in speed.

Either way I am willing to remove SR speed but willing to keep MHS+ for reasons I said, and for Low Tier durability I think Small Building to Building should work, a calc for Scientist lasers AP is what is needed in the end.

Ok then, Small Building it is.
Well, that's assuming best case scenario here. I'd have to actually calculate how far away they were, though the result will likely be Wall level+ or so
Being completely bulletproof ranges anywhere from Small Building to City block level as Bullets have a very small surface area and due to that have a very high energy density with piercing damage. Bulletproof wests are Street level, yet still can be pierced with enough shots, Camerawoman seems to not care about bullets at all as they create sparks against her body, from an AK, a Pistol and 2 Spas-12's

Either way I see Small Building to Building as a win here.
That is a complete lie, and whoever told that to you lied. Bullets get reflected off of Street level - Wall level objects all the time. I would know. I've shot things before. Take a look at this metal sheet that I shot at last weekend with my dad:
JlNITSu.jpeg

This sheet of thin 1cm metal stopped .308 caliber rounds, 9mm, 0.45 cal, and 0.22 cals dead in their tracks and had nothing more than some paint scraped off and some tiny dents on the front. From the back, it looked brand new. This was all fired from ~20 yards away and straight on. This sheet is AT MOST Wall level in durability. So how on earth are bullets 9-A to 8-B when a small little sheet of maybe Wall level metal could stop it in their tracks?

If you can't tell, I feel very strongly about that "you have to be 8-B to be bulletproof" idea. It's been going around for a while and I think it's one of the most innaccurate things on this wiki
Well, you managed to convince me. Either way we still shall calc those lasers because it's one of the shiniest feats as of now and I would not just abandon it as you suggest.
I was mainly talking about abandoning the current calc, not the feat itself. I can try to calculate it myself by using pulverisation of the doors, as I think that could get an impressive number
I already told you that Astros can react to when to Stop warping, as they multiple times showed themselves to stop it right next to their enemies, they clearly don't need to designate when to stop that speed like in Star Wars for example as all 3 Astros showed themselves to be able to casually warp away on the fly, thus I consider it valid to save MHS+ speed for the verse, since G-Toilet was able to surprise Detainer several times before he could react.

Ask Luzifer/Eynooh about how she came up with that, as I just used it since at a glance it seemed good, he did moved a distance of about his height and distance between him and laser was extremely low.
About speed, I just imagined all the lasers moved at the same speed, as in the video both blue and yellow lasers are comparable in speed.

Either way I am willing to remove SR speed but willing to keep MHS+ for reasons I said, and for Low Tier durability I think Small Building to Building should work, a calc for Scientist lasers AP is what is needed in the end.
Ehh, I'm a bit sceptical on the warping thing but it should be fine, MHS+ Skibidi Toilet should be okay

So in general, depending on what others in this thread say, here's the agreed upon changes:
Low-Tiers: Somewhere around Wall level+ to Building level depending on calcs that I get
Mid-Tiers: City Block level, though could change depending on Scientist's calc
High-Tiers: Small Town level+ due to the KE calc I made in the OP
Speed: Hypersonic to MHS+ reaction & combat speed

Thoughts everyone?

Well, that's assuming best case scenario here. I'd have to actually calculate how far away they were, though the result will likely be Wall level+ or so

That is a complete lie, and whoever told that to you lied. Bullets get reflected off of Street level - Wall level objects all the time. I would know. I've shot things before. Take a look at this metal sheet that I shot at last weekend with my dad:
JlNITSu.jpeg

This sheet of thin 1cm metal stopped .308 caliber rounds, 9mm, 0.45 cal, and 0.22 cals dead in their tracks and had nothing more than some paint scraped off and some tiny dents on the front. From the back, it looked brand new. This was all fired from ~20 yards away and straight on. This sheet is AT MOST Wall level in durability. So how on earth are bullets 9-A to 8-B when a small little sheet of maybe Wall level metal could stop it in their tracks?

If you can't tell, I feel very strongly about that "you have to be 8-B to be bulletproof" idea. It's been going around for a while and I think it's one of the most innaccurate things on this wiki

I was mainly talking about abandoning the current calc, not the feat itself. I can try to calculate it myself by using pulverisation of the doors, as I think that could get an impressive number

Ehh, I'm a bit sceptical on the warping thing but it should be fine, MHS+ Skibidi Toilet should be okay

So in general, depending on what others in this thread say, here's the agreed upon changes:
Low-Tiers: Somewhere around Wall level+ to Building level depending on calcs that I get
Mid-Tiers: City Block level, though could change depending on Scientist's calc
High-Tiers: Small Town level+ due to the KE calc I made in the OP
Speed: Hypersonic to MHS+ reaction & combat speed

Thoughts everyone?
Diamond managed to get the power of previous calc of lasers to Large Town so Titans might scale even higher than that, as Cole's lightning here generated Small City level power, simmilarly to what we are dealing with. There is also the Godzilla murdering thing but y'know.

Also door didn't got destroyed into dust, as in slow motion you can see it flying off as lasers hit, and in the secret scene you can see the aftermath with door as well, but you can add pulverization as an optional calc since MJ obliterated a simmilar door.

but first a good calc on energy output of those lasers gotta be made from which all High Tiers shall upscale from, I imagine it will be in a simmilar field as the InFAMOUS calc I showed, since they look pretty comparable
Everyday, I get more confused by how electricity feats work

Seems interesting, but I don't really see any similarities between this and the lasers. The calc assumes the beam to be actual cloud-to-ground lightning (which it is presumably), but the skibidi lasers are just kinda generic sci-fi lasers. I think it's best to find what the lasers can destroy or what effects they have and try to calculate that, if that's possible.
Being completely bulletproof ranges anywhere from Small Building to City block level as Bullets have a very small surface area and due to that have a very high energy density with piercing damage.
I think I know what you're referring to here. Though, as mentioned in that blog's comments, "The entire principle, although interesting, was sadly rejected years ago." and there is also Primalhunter's reasons which make sense.

Seems interesting, but I don't really see any similarities between this and the lasers. The calc assumes the beam to be actual cloud-to-ground lightning (which it is presumably), but the skibidi lasers are just kinda generic sci-fi lasers. I think it's best to find what the lasers can destroy or what effects they have and try to calculate that, if that's possible.
My vision is that they both are beams of energy concentrated into a single point moving at instant speeds and generating tons of energy by being, well, Energy, seems like it's not as simmilar on the technical side.

I think I know what you're referring to here. Though, as mentioned in that blog's comments, "The entire principle, although interesting, was sadly rejected years ago." and there is also Primalhunter's reasons which make sense.
I actually got it from multiple sources, one from a retired moderator.

Alright, got myself a thing to showcase for low tiers.

Firstly we might as well don't try to calc the Speakermen durability, since it's confusing, complicated and in the end will be disappointing.

Aight, decided to reduce the PSI in Toilets tanking explosion calc and got those results, looks pretty nice.

Some justifications:
Plungerman survived being taken down by Scientist Mech, tho Glitchmobile took most of the punishment, it's still very impressive.

A regular Cameraman survived this explosion almost point blank, which destroyed his cover and created a huge smoke cloud, he is behind a cover to a degree but I think it's worth bringing up.

Small Building/Small Building+ looks pretty earned i'd say.

Alright, got myself a thing to showcase for low tiers.

Firstly we might as well don't try to calc the Speakermen durability, since it's confusing, complicated and in the end will be disappointing.

Aight, decided to reduce the PSI in Toilets tanking explosion calc and got those results, looks pretty nice.

Some justifications:
Plungerman survived being taken down by Scientist Mech, tho Glitchmobile took most of the punishment, it's still very impressive.

A regular Cameraman survived this explosion almost point blank, which destroyed his cover and created a huge smoke cloud, he is behind a cover to a degree but I think it's worth bringing up.

Small Building/Small Building+ looks pretty earned i'd say.
Calc looks good! Low-Tiers will be Small Building level

I'll get to work on the other 2 calcs soon

What about Small Building+ one?
Well, it really just depends on what end people think looks better. I'd be okay with a "Small Building level, possibly higher" to account for both ends as both are equally as likely as the other, so I think that would cover it

Back