• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World War 3: Germany strikes back

Awww, fine. It's all part of my mating process.

BTW, you're all waiting my child now.

Crabwhale said:
Well, I'm beginning to wonder if you live in South Korea.

Also, you think I have theaters near me. Adorable.
Why would you wonder that?

Also, move to a better country you sour cabbage.

Thanks fam

Also nice new avi and username color lol

*Ahem*

Now you're all thinking about the fact that there is a explicit NSFW Spongebob parody on YouTube that ends with Plankton receiving a bukkake.

Have fun with that.

Ummm, Rodri, most user would have been asleep, so of course nothing would be happening.

Actually, I should be asleep lol

Ryukama said:
Just woke up
I would say hi, but I don't want to be waiting 6 hours for a response.

I love how you also leave unexpectedly, sometimes for days, but always give me crap over it.

And in none of those days did you try to talk to me.

I'm sorry but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life, and sometimes terrible things start to happen. That's why I can't be here to talk all the time and at times need to leave out of nowhere. And I assume sometimes you leave too. Yet you always make fun of me for that, which I don't appreciate. I try being here when I can.

Okay, fine, but I wish that he wouldn't ghost me all the time.

And I wish terrible shit (or just general business) didn't keep happening in my real life to make me have to leave unexpectedly to take care of things. Like I said I'm sorry for leaving like that but it's for reasons and I try to sort it out to be on more. And for right now I can be on here.

Does everybody on this Wiki assume that they are the only one who ever has to deal with terrible shit, because it really does feel that way sometimes.

Rodri "Dante" said:
No. Don't act sad because you were told to leave after being rude and instigating shit while 2 friends were having a disagreement. Learn proper social etiquette.

Seol404 said:
Does everybody on this Wiki assume that they are the only one who ever has to deal with terrible shit, because it really does feel that way sometimes.
When in any point did I ever say I'm the only one or anything close to that? I even said that I'm sure you're also dealing with stuff which is why you leave as well. I'm sorry for anything you're going through and I understand why you may leave or be in bad moods at times because of it. I'm just asking to somewhat be understanding for me as well.

TBH I don't even normally mind your jokes it's probably just that something especially bad recently happened to make me leave, which put me in a sour mood. I'm sorry.

But that's how I work.

Two people begin or are about to begin a heated disscusion? Distract them to end it prematurely.

I'm sorry but saying *grabs popcorn* comes off as more instigating, encouraging drama and being rude than trying to end it.

But either way it doesn't matter anymore it's settled now and I apologize for being harsh.

VS Battles Wiki upgraded the KHIII pages to be 3-A, now Goofy can one-shot Twilight Xemnas........Beautiful.

I remember 4-A SpongeBob on VS Battles lmao

Back